Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: WoI Litter - Soren x Kafka - OPEN

Postby Panacea » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am

*//.Username: Panacea
    *//.Pup number: #1
    *//.Pup's name: Aurelia. {Latin for Golden} Likes to also be called Lia for short.

*//.Personality:
      In general. . .
      Aurelia is an independent and elegant pup. She is high strung and has a hard time sitting still. She's athletic and always running around and creating new games for her and her litter mates to play.
      With friends. . .
      Aurelia is playful and loving, always looking to please. She's more at ease and has no fear of being herself.
      Alone . . .
      Though she is quite social Lia is comfortable on her own but prefers to be left with a task to keep her busy because she gets bored quite easily.
      In Battle . . .
      Aurelia hopes to be an amazing fighter, and can do so because of her competitiveness. In training, Lia will be found to react much better to positive reenforcement rather than negative. She also hopes that by becoming a warrior she will be able to perform noble deed such as her father and done so for her when she was a pup [story].
      With a crush. . .
      She is sometimes shy and light hearted but overall comfortable being around them.

*//.Story:
Some shuffling sounded outside the den, along with the hushed sound of voices. They were muffled but kept Aurelia from drifting back asleep. Opening her eyes slightly she saw her mother and siblings still sound asleep. She scrunched her face in annoyance as more shuffling sounded through the cave corridors along with hollars and barks. Arughhhh, Lia thought and rolled over onto her back and looked up at the reddish cracked cave ceiling.
A bump from outside of the mountain sent a vibration through its cracked walls causing some debris to fall on Aurelia's face. Rolling over, she stood up and gave her coat a clean shake. Hmmm...I wonder what's going on. Slightly nervous, Lia moved toward her mother Afka, who was sleeping at the back of the cave. She nudged her mother’s paw and crawled underneath it for protection. Afka, feeling Lia's presence, murmured something softly before huffing back into her sleep. Instantly, Aurelia felt safer and was able to allow herself to fall back into a deep slumber.
Just as she closed her eyes, a Kronador's roar echoed through the tunnels of the mountain into their den from the darkness outside. Next to her, she could feel her mother tense at the sound. Alert now, Aurelia looked at her mother who's head was resting on the stone floor and still had her eyes closed, but ears were pricked ready for danger. It was calming to Lia to see her trying to protect her pups by making them not worry with shifting around them--rather showing them there was nothing to fear by staying in the same place. Still, though, she was afraid.
Grunts and growls of guards at the entrance of their reddish mountain home traveled through the tunnels. It was a soft sound, but it confirmed the fear that a battle had begun. Aurelia's father Sorren, who was sleeping next to Afka, stood quietly and sauntered out of the den. Lia could hear his steady steps quicken as he shook of his sleep and cantered toward the sound of commotion.
Moments went by where there was silence. Every so often there maybe a roar of a Kronador, or a grunt of a wolf, but Aurelia's mother had relaxed again and began to breathe sleepily. It seemed as if there was no danger, when a large thump whammed into the back wall of their cave den. Instantly, her mother was up alert for danger & Lia backed away from the direction of the sound. Her other siblings were up as well quivering with her in fright. They waited silently for moments, paralyzed in fear and surprise, for some monster to crash through the hard, stricken rock.
More bangs and bashes sounded from the rock wall, and soon, it began to crumble away to where Aurelia could see the bright stars of the night sky in her own den. It only took seconds for the entire wall of rock to fall and the hideous face of a Kronador emerged. It hissed and roared, spraying them with its saliva. The echo was terrifying as it bounced off the walls of the cave, reaching even the deepest parts inside the mountain. Its face was indescribable, scarred and unwanted.
Their mother was the only one at their aid, gathering Lia's siblings up toward the corridors in the mountain. Unable to move Aurelia stood frozen still, but that moment of hesitation was all the Kronador needed to snap it's jaws toward her. Before it's sharp teeth and putrid breath could touch her, Lia's father lept from above the mountain on the outside of their cave den, landing on the Kronador in his shining armor. She was amazed at this and ran toward her mother waiting for her inside the corridor so they could swiftly move away to a safer place.
Aurelia still couldn't believe how her father had saved her, and watched his and the Kronador's shadows bouncing off the tunnel walls, listening closely to their echoing cries. At this point it was hard to tell who was winning the fight, but she was sure her father would not fail.
Soon enough, their mother took them to a safe den deep within the mountain. Her siblings played together here and Aurelia played with them too, only her mind was racing with the awareness of danger. Half heartily, she peered around her mother who was guarding the entrance of the safer den and saw warriors racing up the corridor in their heavy armor, snarling as they darted toward the cave entrance. Sighing, Afka turned around toward her. Lia wasn't sure if it was because she was weary of the danger or wishing she could be fighting along with them. In any case, she nuzzled her mother lovingly, who licked the top of her head in return.

In that moment, they were safe, but no one knows what tomorrow will bring... and From that moment on, Aurelia vowed that when she was old enough to fight she would pick up her armor and be ready for war.

*//.Armour Design:
    Rough Sketch
    Colored it and did shading but I might need help with color concept and detailing. Its my basic idea tho :)
Last edited by Panacea on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 am, edited 16 times in total.
please find me below!
Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Behance
DAMs | my WMEs | commissions [off-site only]
Panacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SubtleBurn03 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 am

Are we allowed to pick a gender for pup 3?
Daniel and Chubacabra <3 Thank you Neelix
Check out my Adoptable Creature Shop!
Image Image

My sister is LovelyEcho07. We do share the same device a lot, so please don't ban us!
SubtleBurn03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:47 am

`not sure yet, i will have to pm the designer

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reine Des Loups » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 am

withdraw
Last edited by Reine Des Loups on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
”Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We'll run on our own legs.”

« Qui vivra, verra. »

Reine Des Loups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am

ImageImageImageImageImage

~*Basic Information*~

Username:

Allison24

Pup number:

The Charming and Gorgeous pup #2(: I have always wanted a WoI and when I saw this little fellow, why he was to adorable to resist.(:
He also has good lineage and a unique look. This pup is literally the most drawn to character I have ever come across. His design speaks for itself and automatically blows your mind.

Pup's name:
Galen<3(Galen is a Greek derived name that means calm) I think this name suits him because this pup seems more like his mother in the fact that he sees the world through a calm and open mind. He never lets anything bother him and he lets things just "roll off", as to say.

~*About Galen*~

Personality traits:

Calm and Easy Going
Smart and Quiet
Kind-of shy, but he is still friendly to everyone
Brave when necessary but hates getting mad or fighting
VERY slow to anger, but once riled can be a terrifying foe
Not exactly "smooth" around faes(girls)
Loves his family more than anything in the world
Always has an open mind
Enjoys time alone and with others
Enjoys racing and running with his sister.(whom he is very close to in terms of friends^^ lol)
Very competitive

History/Background:
Galen was a sweet pup. He has always loved every warrior he has met. Galen normally makes friends easily because he may be shy at first, but once he warms up to you, he will always have your back. He grew up with good raising by Sorren and Kafka. Sorren was often a bit strict on Galen because he doesn't particularly like to fight but he will do it when he needs to. He especially will fight if it is to protect someone he cares about. Galen trusts easy, loves truthfully, and fights majestically.^^

Story:

~Part 1: Catch Me if You Can

"Hey, hey, slow down! Wait on me!" I cried in exhaustion.
"Hurry up loser; my legs are itching to run again."

I spured my pace to meet that of my sister's and tried my best to act like losing the race didn't bother me, but in fact it ate at me. I couldn't stand the fact that I had just lost to my little sister. For any guy to be beat by his own sister in anything, was like a slap to the face.

"What took you so long, Galen? I thought you could beat me!" she sneered triumphantly.

"I could've! I just let you win." I countered wittedly, but a bit too quickly and with a little too much frustration in my voice.

"Hahahaa, yeah right! So, you wanna rematch, huh? Well, this one won't be any different than the last one," she vexed me confidently.

"You're on!" I screamed, and we bounded through the tall grass at top speed. Feeling the cool summer breeze flow through my fur and the softened earth beneath my feet was an intense rush, and the more we ran together, the more invincible I felt.

We raced passed the meadows outside of the den, and soon we began to see a tree line in the distance. Even though it was a good distance away, I could tell the trees were huge. I slowed my pace, but Liah (I guessed at the sister's name and I can change it depending on who wins her) was determined to keep running. "What is she doing?" I questioned myself as I reluctantly followed her. About twenty bounds from the tree line, Liah stopped and looked up at the trees. She stood there several minutes to marvel at the trees' sheer size.

"How high do you think they go up?" She seemed very inquisitive. On the contrary, I just wanted to head back to the den.

"I would say, they are probably as high as an eagle flies," I answered. As soon as she glanced back at me, I noticed that she had that look. It was the look that Liah has when she is about to come up with some crazy idea, and I reluctantly get pulled into it. Her eyes shifted from the top of the trees to the entrance to the forrest; at that moment, I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Hey Galen, let's check it out!" she demanded enthusiastically.

"No."

I knew it. She always has to try and get me in trouble, doesn't she? I thought in my head, but didn't say aloud.

"Why not? It will be fun!" She was pleading at this point and was showing me that sad face that I can never say no to. But, this time I really felt strongly that a forest adventure wouldn't be a good idea.

"It's getting late; I think we should head back to the den. Besides, remember what grandpa Rayo told us? He said to never go into the forest. In fact, he said not to ever go near it." It really wasn't that I was scared to go into the forest, but I just had this bad feeling about going in there.

"Awww, you are just a field chicken. You don't want to go in there with me because you are scared."

"No, I'm not! I just don't want to get in trouble,"I replied indifferently,"and I remember Rayo saying something about kronadors living in parts of the forest."

"Fine, if you are going to be a wimp and whine, then I will go in there on my own."

Liah walked right up to the passage that led deeper into the forrest. She glanced back to see if I was going to follow her. She saw that I had sat back on my haunches, and she ventured forward.

I waited for sometime; although, every second I sat there I was worried about her. Finally, I decided that it would be best if I found her; Liah was my sister and my best friend; I couldn't just leave her to take on the forest by herself could I?

~Part 2: Into the Forest

Just as I had suspected, the forest was dark, foggy, and scary. But, I couldn't turn back now; my sister was walking around in this forsaken place alone and probably lost. I called her name again and again, but only silence answered my requests of finding Liah. I walked further and futher into the belly of the beast. Before I knew it, I was engulfed by trees and had no idea which way I had come from. It was getting dark, and soon my "Mom and Dad would wonder where we were. Maybe they would send a search party, and they would find us and lead us out. This thought comforted me. So, I continued to think about it as I marched on.

The full moon shined down just enough to see my feet in front of me as I walked. Ahead I could see where a hole in the canopy overhead gleamed through and the ground below was illuminated with a calming, blue glow. Exhausted from having walked so far, I decided to rest there for just a moment before returning to my search for Lia. I sat down and began to lick my paws. They were rubbed raw and ached with great pain. I wondered about Lia and what was on her mind. I wondered if she had given up. Suddenly, there was a rustling noise comming from within the forest. I jumped to my feet. It became louder. Whatever it was was crashing towards me at an alarming speed. I saw a flash of white."What the heck?" I thought. Then, it occured to me, but could it be? In that moment, Liah leaped over the bushes across from me and with a horrified look on her face she screamed,"RUN!"

~Part 3: The Moonlight Chase

About that time, a gargantuan, full grown, male kronador crashed through the bushes. He let out a tongue curdling roar and angrily charged at me. I yelped and took off running in the direction Liah had gone. I still heard the kronador's giant feet pounding the ground. I smelt the stinch of death emitting from his mouth with every angry roar. I glanced back to see his evil, piercing, green eyes glaring at me like a was a fresh kill for the taking. He snapped at me, and I jumped. His sharp teeth narrowly missed my leg. I ran for what seemed like forever. And the kronador was getting closer and closer. But I could see the treeline breaking ahead. I didn't have much further to go. If I could just make it a few bounds more...

I leaped through the entrance and ran right into Rayo. I looked up to see the whole pack of warriors behind him. Even my mother and father were there. Liah was hiding behind Halibel gasping for breath. Then, the kronador broke though and let loose vicious roar. I heard Rayo and all the other warriors snarled in a "I dare you response". Rayo quickly pushed me behind him. The creature came closer to Rayo and I, but the pack advanced toward the kronador in response and showed no fear. The krondor eventually saw that he wasn't going to get an easy snack and backed away into the forest.

Later that night, my dad made Liah and I appologize to the whole pack for disobeying Rayo's rules and putting them in danger to save us. My mom grounded us to the den for a week to teach us a lesson. She also made us promise to never go back into the forest again. Liah and I were just happy to be alive, and we didn't care what punnishment we had. We suffered no wounds and we were happy to have such a great pack. We also learned when it comes to a warrior, you don't mess with the pack.

~*References and Art*~

Armour Design:

This is just a concept but, it is what I came up with while I was laying on my bed the other night. I didn't use any references, and there might be some requirements missing or some things I need to change. But, I hope this is OK. And if there is anything missing or it needs to be revised, please don't hesitate to let me know..

I based this armor on things that like and things that would compliment this character's design: feathers, gems, silver, swirls and cool and calming colors(blues, purples and greens). This was the very first sketch I did of the armor.

Below is a more detailed sketch of the armor I had in mind. I used white so the lines would stand out...

And below is the detailed sketch with a grey color underneath to show you exactly how it looks. I have changed the design a little to make it more practical(added more coverage to the neck and sides). I hope it looks ok.(:

I finally came up with a color scheme that I liked, so I colored it in. But, it is still open to change and critique...

(these lines belong to Taliska.)

Artwork:

By: Me

Last edited by ~Galen on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 53 times in total.
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:27 am

Pup #3 Is a Male!

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Waffletastic!*~ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 am

Username:
~*Waffletastic!*~
<3

Pup number:
I would like that sweet little man #3
Pup's name:
Dakelh
Pronounciation/Origin/meaning
((Da-Kelh))
The Name Dakelh is a tribal name, That means "The carrier", meaning that one who is named Dakelh would be named for being able to carry a large burden without giving up. I think this Fit Dakelh because of him blind eye, and how his background story goes.
Though he could not see out of one eye, he is determined to be a warrior, and to prove himself to the others.

Personality:
Dakehl is as a pup how any other pup would be. He loved to run and play, and couldn't contain himself because he was so exited. But at times he was also very shy, especially when he was meeting new adults and other warriors. Although he was shy around the strong and powerful warriors, it was only because he admired them so much. One in particular, his aunt, Hallibel. She was one of his favorite wolves back then, and always wanted to be just like her when he grew up.
Story/Histoy:
I wasn’t always like this. I wasn’t always blind, or sad, or hurt. Nor was I ever intending to make others feel so. But things happen, and it always just seems to work out for the best, Yes? Well if this is the case, I am still waiting for the “Turning out right” to happen. Because for now, i am still the wolf that dreams to be a warrior, and i am still the wolf that everyone laughes at for thinking i have a chance to be.
So i sit here, alone, thinking about a way to help myself, to help myself get out of this. This being this oh so lovely social reputation i have, the laughing stock of the pack.

But i think that if i work hard enough ta it i can prove to them that i can become the warrior i dream to be. They think i am disabled because of my eye.
The eye i havn’t been able to see out of since i was six months old. Oh how i look back fondly ogn those days, how i used to run and play, and not have a care in the world. How me and my brother used to bother and tease my sister. I miss my sister, i remember how she used to hug me and take care of me when i got beat up by the other pups of the pack. Of course it was because of my blindness that i couldn’t fight back. It was because of my lack in experience with it that i would get black eyes every week. But my sister was always there, even when Mum and Dad were out fighting, she would come and clean me up. Now when i look back on the days when my brother and i would steal her toys and pull her tail, and just over all mess with her, I kind of regret it.

I look down at my paws, letting the tip of my tail flick slightly. My armor would be done soon. Dax said that if i got my own armor i could take a test, and only then could the warriors decide if he had the goods to become a warrior. I think that i have a pretty good chance. Ever since i went blind in my right eye when i was just a pup, i have learned how to get around it, by using my other senses like my hearing and smell. I can hear something or someone coming up behind me from yards away. and i can smell them too. My touch sense has become incredibly sensitive too. I can feel a warrior’s or animals foot step approaching from very far away as well. My test is set in two weeks. If my armor is done today, as the blacksmith said, i would be able to practice with it enough to know how i can feel and hear in it before the test.

Armour Design:
Artwork:

In the process of editing, Grabbing info ^^

Withdrawl- TIME HAS ESCAPED ME. DX
Last edited by ~*Waffletastic!*~ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
~*Waffletastic!*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RissyP » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 am

Aww! Such beautiful pups! ^^
Tora
By Alaska.
RissyP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SubtleBurn03 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

AmigoGirl wrote:Pup #3 Is a Male!

Yay! I was hoping he would be male ^^
Daniel and Chubacabra <3 Thank you Neelix
Check out my Adoptable Creature Shop!
Image Image

My sister is LovelyEcho07. We do share the same device a lot, so please don't ban us!
SubtleBurn03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syra » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 am

-withdrawn-

Sorry, I'm not gonna have enough time to apply. They are all so beautiful though ^^
Last edited by Syra on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leaving this account.
I just... need a clean start.
Syra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me