Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Little dog stares deeply into your soul

Postby Kittyuwu88 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:21 am

I am a plush collector with over 200 Webkinz so seeing this made my heart flutter
I hope you find your baby soon I wouldn’t forgive myself if I lost one of mine
Nothing to see here I am redoing this!

May take a bit I suck at coding and have very little motivation but I promise ima clean this up!
For now take this! Image(we all need it lol)
Kittyuwu88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesLagopus » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:23 pm

OH MY GOODNESS when I saw him I KNEW it was the Webkinz!!! I'm on there almost daily! :'DD Glad to see others on here who still love the plush and game! :mrgreen:
VulpesLagopus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:21 pm

organicbunny wrote:i love the lil claws

thanks! I made those on accident, but ended up keeping them 'cause they looked cute :>

LadyImzadi wrote:My favorite plushie Snowball Snowbaby ...(my full name here).. II has a hole in his leg and is missing about a third of his filling. But we had a visit from an ortho doctor (in school or Girl Scouts I cant remember) who let us put casts on our stuffed animals, and I refused to take mine back off. So now -40+ years later- she watches me brush my teeth from his throne on the bathroom counter. Head cocked as he judges me on how well I do!

wow, over 40 years of history with that plush... I find that impressive. sounds like that plushie has a lot of personality!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I am a plush collector with over 200 Webkinz so seeing this made my heart flutter
I hope you find your baby soon I wouldn’t forgive myself if I lost one of mine

thanks <3 ! I did rummage through the bag I assumed he was in, but I wasn't able to find him :( Did find my oatmeal pup tho, I was looking for him too (he was supposed to be taking up space on the canvas but I got bored...)
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tricks » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:44 pm

He’s adorable! I immediately recognized this webkinz, it’s one of my favorites!

i'm full of rats
inactive

tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:05 pm

VulpesLagopus wrote:OH MY GOODNESS when I saw him I KNEW it was the Webkinz!!! I'm on there almost daily! :'DD Glad to see others on here who still love the plush and game! :mrgreen:

yes!! I still collect them, though not the new ones.... they're not my style :( I'm online a couple times a week, through mostly to play arcade games.

tricks wrote:He’s adorable! I immediately recognized this webkinz, it’s one of my favorites!

thank you, he really is :} I respect your taste in webkinz, too! the puppies that don't just have bunch of prints on them are my personal favorites (for dogs, at least)
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesLagopus » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:39 am

yes!! I still collect them, though not the new ones.... they're not my style :( I'm online a couple times a week, through mostly to play arcade games.

Ah yeah...the new ones I'm not absolutely crazy about, but I do have two of them. They're definitely much cuter in person. I still prefer the style of the older ones though. I collect Webkinz foxes (I had them all in-game and all the plush except as of this year the new Signature Icy Summit Fox...going to try and get her eventually though!)
My profile pic is actually a drawing of my Signature Arctic Fox, who is also my fursona. :mrgreen:
VulpesLagopus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me