Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Entering the grid

Postby Schneemaehne » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 am

Thank you, but I hope it doesn't^^
I really like it, but it is rather old and I think I could do better now. Plus, that it's fanwork and there are many more better pictures out here^^
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entering the grid

Postby kartharon » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Schneemaehne wrote:Yes, the movie was pretty awesome. Especually all the special effects and stuff (In my opinion the story of the fiorst movie was way deeper and more interesting).

(May I ask you, who you are? Are you Dawnshadow?^^ Quite a big fan of Off-White as far as I can see^^ This comic is one of my favourite, especially the dark spirit you also have as avatar is simply stunning)

Both the old movie and the new one were really good, but I must agree that the story was a lot deeper and more into detail.

Yupp, I'm Dawnshadow. As for the Off-White, I cannot wait for the next page to come out! I'm so sad their on break for a while... :( I must say that Iki is my favorite, he's so clumsy yet adorable at the same time, I just want to pinch his cheeks :)
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me