Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: WoI Litter - Soren x Kafka - Closed

Postby Temperance. » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

Oh my goodness....I'm seriously in love <3
Can't wait to try out for this litter, I'm just.....BLAH, number one has stolen my heart <3
Super excited now :3

Definitely stalking this.

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:46 am

-Watching- (;

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen_Roe » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Awes what cuties <3

W.T.S | W.A.S | W.o.I |
My Charries

Art of Crixous by my awesome bud Distant Planet ^^

Livestreaming Offline

artshop~ closed, art trades~ closed

collabs~closed commissions~closed
Vixen_Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panacea » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 am

Aww snap! xD
This, I will be stalking >:3
please find me below!
Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Behance
DAMs | my WMEs | commissions [off-site only]
Panacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:34 am

The contest shall open in 6 min

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 am

What a lovely litter! <3
I wish all the best! <3
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WoI Litter - Soren x Kafka - OPEN

Postby Blounte » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 am

Username:
Pup number:
Pup's name:
Personality:
Story/Histoy:
Armour Design:
Artwork:
Blounte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mordecai » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 am

I would so apply for number one if they didn't have armour :/
Im not going to come on here anymore. Ive became really uninterested. Sorry. I hate drama, and people have been rude to me, so i just want to leave. I have better things to do in real life. I was bullied since i was 12, and im an adult now. Its a silly thought that im still getting brought down, and i hate negativity.
Mordecai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 am

-reserved for proper form-

Username:
Pup number:
Pup's name:
Personality:
Story/Histoy:
Armour Design:
Artwork:

T E M P E R A N C E

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 am

Username:
Starlight109

Pup number:

The gorgeous puppy number 1!

Pup's name:
Azami- Flower of a thistle
Her beauty is represented in the flower. It’s in the outside as her pelt is magnificent with show of both of her parent’s designs. She is an independent flower most of the time separated by others like a thistle flower. And also beneath that pretty flower is the prickles that threaten to penetrate your skin much like how her personality is, aggressive. This is why her name is Azami she is the flower of a thistle.

- I thought this name suited her personality well, as I was browsing for names having a personality in mind but looking for the right name to go with it I came upon Azami. At first I didn’t think it fit her too well but after thinking it through it worked perfectly for this pretty and slightly deadly puppy.

Personality:

Azami may be very different compared to her siblings and even her mom. She’s got one thing that’s like her dad and that’s the “I don’t trust you” attitude. She doesn’t trust very easily, she likes to be independent a lot so others are not very much needed in her life unless it has to deal with training and maybe learning to hunt. Azami may also be boorish, disrespectful and is defiantly aggressive. All these little things break it down into her tomboy personality. She’s not shy whatsoever unlike her mother. She actually likes to get down and dirty with the guys unlike most other females that are way more feminine. Then she also likes to fight, possibly not get into a fight with pack mates unless it’s a training thing, but if given the chance she’d get into a fight with a Chimera. Then along with everything she can be very proud. She hates to admit that she's wrong about something or admit defeat to any type of battle whether physically or mentally.

History:

Puppy times:
Azami wakes from her deep slumber curled up next to her mother’s warm fluffy tail. Looking around groggily she sees she is the only one up at the moment. Her siblings are up near Kafka’s belly for warmth and father is sleeping a bit away but still close by. Azami gets up and stretches her little white body. She carefully makes her way out of their den not wanting to wake the others up. Not that she would care if she did she just wanted to be alone and not have to explain where she was going right now. But as she was about to step out of the den and make her way to the cave entrance a tired voice came from behind “Where are you going?”

Azami looks back with a cold glare; she didn’t want to explain as she had said before. Kafka was staring at her waiting for an answer. Azami knew she couldn’t get away with just walking away and not answering or else she’d never be able to leave. So she was forced to answer “Just going for a little walk” She says calmly but she couldn’t hide the annoyed tone that came out.

Kafka studied Azami for what seemed like ages before nodding and closing her eyes again “Just don’t go too far” she almost mumbles as sleep takes over her yet again. Azami sighs and walks out making her way through the reddish colored rock tunnels and out into the dark starry sky.

Looking up from the entrance to the cave she wonders aloud “Why is it always dark out?” though technically there was plenty of light to get by but still a puppies curious mind can’t be stopped. Azami lets her gaze wonder down to the bluish colored grass. She scans the blue till she sees a big puddle of mud from a recent storm. She hopes her way over too it and jumps in head first. She laughs as her entire body gets covered with the squishy brown material.

These are the times she enjoys the most. Just being her tomboyish self in these situations. Though, fun has to come to an end as she was interrupted from her dirty playing by a voice from one of her pack mates. “What are you doing little one?” it asked her nicely. Azami growled and turned her little muddy body to see who the voice belonged too. Rayo, the alpha male stood tall and proud just at the edge of the mud puddle. His soft green eyes watched her as he expected a reply. Azami looked away with a snort and refused to answer her grandfather. It’s not like she absolutely had to answer such a silly question. She could here Rayo sigh but he did nothing else. When Azami turned back she sees his white, black, tan and blue body retreat back up to the cave. ‘Well guess that was the end of that conversation’ Azami thinks with a smile.

It was only minutes later till Azami was interrupted again. But instead of it being an individual asking what or how she was doing, it was the voices of panic ringing throughout the entire area. Azami didn’t know what in the world was going on. She watched as pack mates such as warriors such as Luther and Ajax and some alphas like Max and Foalan raced by her with their gleaming armour on. Azami followed them curious as to what was going on.

The warriors and alphas hadn’t gone far. Azami laid low in the tall blue grass watching as her four pack mates where going up against a chimera. The horse like lizard was dark in color. With long horns sported from on top of its head and its whit colored mane flew all over the place as the beast tried to snag its sharp fangs into Max. Luckily he was fast and dogged just in time. By the muscular appearance of the Kronador not to mention that it has horns Azami guessed it was male. The four warriors were doing well to bring it down, that was until the Kronador back handed Ajax when he wasn’t ready.

Everyone came to his side as the Kronador came closer and closer prepared to kill. Not really thinking correctly Azami came out from her hiding spot and jumped onto the Kronador’s leg biting into its thick skin. Though, her little puppy teeth were not at all strong enough to break the skin so this attempt was pretty useless. Looking up she gasped as she was staring into the cold heartless neon green eyes of the enemy. “Azami get out of here!” called out what seemed to be Luther. At this point Azami didn’t have to be told twice and sprinted away heading for the cave.

Today was just not Azami’s day as the Kronador chased after her most likely finding her an easy meal. The growls of Ajax, Foalan, Luther and Max were just behind. Azami secretly hoped that they would get to the Kronador before she was snatched up into its jaws. She looked up just in time to see the beast try to close its ugly teeth around her long tail. She pulled it in-between he legs to avoid that mess and in response she felt the Chimera’s teeth snap at air. “AKAMI!!!” two familiar voices cried out too her. She looked up to see both Sorren and Kafka running towards her in their own shining armour.

Once they were close enough they leaped over Azami to confront the Kronador. Azami skitted to a halt and looked back, she watched as both her parents’ slayed the Chimera quickly motivated by their will to rescue her. Soon she was face to face with both Sorren and Kafka’s worried and slightly angry expressions. “Hehe hi mom, hi dad” Azami says sweetly trying to be let off easily. But that didn’t happen.

“I shouldn’t have let you go out at all! Look what happened! You almost got killed!” Kafka said mostly her herself.

Azami’s pride got to her now; she didn’t like the fact that her parents had to save her she didn’t want to admit that she needed help to save her own life. “I didn’t need your help I had a plan!” She argued fur prickling from anger.

“Oh yeah and what was that?” Sorren asked calmly with and unbelieving look in his eyes.

Azami couldn’t answer that since well she lied and had absolutely no plan whatsoever. If her parents hadn’t shown up she most likely would have been a sitting duck.

“That’s what I thought” Sorren said before picking Azami up by the scruff and heading back to their den within the reddish mountains.

The Trainee
(The mentor will be anonymous as her future mentor is unknown)

Azami stood in front of her mentor with wooden armour on. The itchy wood rubbed against her fur but Azami paid no attention as she listened half-heartedly to what her mentor was saying. She had finally become a trainee and can now learn how to become a warrior. However a down side to being a trainee was she had to listen to her mentor ramble on and on about things she already knew. They hadn’t even gotten to the actual training. They were discussing the difference between a female Kronador and a male Kronador. Azami knew all too well which one was which. After all she got chased down by a male when she was only a pup. “Alright let’s get to battle training” Azami heard drawing her attention back to her mentor.

“Finally” Azami mumbled, the two walked slowly over to a small stream by the mountains. Waiting there was her brother with his own mentor chatting about something probably unimportant. His dark brown fur almost blended with the wooden armour he had on. As she approached the two they stopped their conversation and gave her a warm friendly smile. Azami forced a smile to creep onto her lips to be polite.

"Alright now what I want you two to do is spar. Show us what you already know so we know what to work on and what not to work on." Azami’s mentor said as he came up next to her brother’s mentor. Azami looked to her brother with a smirk on her face. ‘This is going to be fun.’ She thought to herself and prepared for the friendly sparing match. She positioned herself in a defensive stance and watched as her brother took a stance similar to hers. “Alright you may begin.” One of their mentors called out signalling that the match has begun.

Azami made a move first; she charged at her brother with a stable speed and plowed into him nocking both of them over. The young trainee jumped away from her brother in time to see him buck his feet out but miss by an inch. Azami skitted to a fault the blue grass beneath her feet fly out from the contact. She growled furiously and charged at her brother again. When she was close to him she jumped up and grabbed his unprotected neck. She landed on top of him pinning him to the ground with her strength. She was the oldest of the litter and was currently stronger than any of her brothers. Her brother wiggled under her grasp trying to free himself but failed. Seeing how it wasn’t working the brown middle child of Sorren and Kafka let out a wine of protest. Azami grinned seeing how she was winning. “Alright that’s enough” Azami’s mentor called making his way over to the siblings. Azami released her brother and stepped away as he stood and shook his pelt free of grass.

“You just got lucky” Her brother said shooting a glare over in Azami’s direction.

“No, lucky isn’t the cause of her winning the sparing match” Her brother’s mentor said coming up beside his apprentice. “She won with brain and her strengths” he said with an approving nod to Azami.

Azami was glad to hear that even if she didn’t show it. She stuck her tounge out to her brother “Haha I win” then she left the scene to take of her annoying itchy wooden armour. “I can’t wait for the real stuff” Azami mumbled to herself.

First Fight
(Takes place in the far future when Azami finally becomes a warrior)

Azami grinned to herself as she weaved her way through the cave tunnels. She finally had become a warrior after so long of training. Azami no longer had to wear that itchy training armour. No, now she has the real stuff. She created it herself just like all the others before her. Went to that special cave and brought her armour idea to life. She got most of her ideas from her father’s armour. Though it’s not exactly the same Azami did put some chains on her armour, moon and Saturn earrings on the head piece and lastly some Kunai knives which hang from a string from and extended plate. It’s a way of representing her father silently. With her mother she put some gleaming red gems on the tail armour. And her extended piece where the Kunai knives are are something Azami thought up when looking at her mother’s extended wing looking plate. With this she was going to bring honour to herself and her family by fighting off the Kronadors.

Azami was deep in thought with this idea she didn’t realize that she had walked out of the mountains known as home. Just then Azami noticed some dark figures running towards her. Taking a closer look she saw that is was two of her pack mates. They both looked panicked and upon seeing Azami barked out “Kronadors!” Azami’s eyes widened in shock as she looked past her two pack mates to see dozens of the Chimera beasts coming this way.

Azami quickly turned around and ran into the cave crying out “Kronadors!” She knew she couldn’t do this alone even if she wanted to be independent all the time. This attack shouldn’t be taken lightly. This battle is a matter of life and death.

The young warrior set out back outside after putting her gleaming dark grey amour on. The Kunai knives clang against the metal as Azami ran to get into the action. The battle was terrible, dead Kronadors laid around and wounded warriors sat by and watched, blood soaked the usually blue grass. There was maybe only four of the enemy left. The odds seem to be in their favour as there was way more of Azami’s kind then the Kronadors.

Azami charged and body slammed into a nearby Kronador. The large dark green beast fell to the ground. Azami and some other warriors took the small chance and jumped the Kronador biting into his throat to suffocate the creature. The rusty taste of blood filled Azami’s mouth but she stayed strong as the Kronador struggled before going limp. Azami pulled away her lips drenched in the creature’s blood.

During that time the other warriors had taken down two other Kronadors leaving one to go. But seeing how it was only going to die if it stayed in fight the smart lad ran back to where he came from.

Soon there were noises everywhere as Azami and the other warriors celebrated their victory with a long meaningful howl.

Death of Azami
(This occurs far out into the future and won’t happen if I were to own this pretty girl)

Years have passed by almost too fast. Yet nothing has really changed in the land of Isket. The enemy is still out there as dangerous and strong as ever. The only thing that’s really changed is Azami herself. Her mate already gone from the world, and then her pups are already grown up and have pups of their own. She was in her prime, retired from being a warrior and now just lying around like useless trash. Well that’s how she saw herself. In her younger years Azami would have always imagined with pride falling to a powerful enemy. It was much better than what was happening now. Old pile of bones that was just in everyone’s way. A extra mouth to feed too.

The cries of battle rang through the mountain’s tunnels reaching Azami’s old ears. She picked up her head from the cold reddish ground and watched as warriors in their armours raced by her to confront the threat outside. With a sigh the old warrior remembered clearly her first fight. It had been a cherished memory to Azami throughout her years. She wanted to die a proud warrior not a pile of forgotten memories. Azami stood up from her spot of the ground and stretched, her bones cracking from underuse.

Soon Azami came out of the mountains with her old armour on to be greeted to the dark looking sky, Regal Butterflies were flying around but avoiding the fight that lay in front of the mountains. Looking around the young warriors was doing well. Azami squinted her poor eyes to take in a black female in silver glimmering armour lay squirming under a Kronador. Taking a Kunai knife from a part of her armour, Azami aimed and threw the knife sending it into the Kronador’s eye.
The beast backed up from the young she-wolf roaring out in agony. The knife hadn’t gotten too deep in to kill so the chimera creature swatted it out of its eyes. Enraged it turned on Azami charging at her, Azami couldn’t doge it her old bones were too weak to do much. Her armour held her down and so the enemy crashed right into her. Azami soon then felt fangs sink into her neck.

Looking out at the beyond her killer Azami saw some warriors racing towards her. But it was too late what was done was done. Azami actually smiled as her vision blurred and her body got all warm. She died a warrior and now she could go join her mate in peace.

Armour Design:

Artwork:

A Muddy Time

Proud Stand

Running

(all by me)

Last edited by Starlight109 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 am, edited 12 times in total.
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me