Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

gotta lock in by ♥ mizu

Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

gotta lock in

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 pm

guys im going to go make some tea and lock in bc i have FOURTEEN ocs i need to make bios for and it's really bothering me ok. if u dont hear from me for a while it's bc i've drowned in toyhouse's coding system
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gotta lock in

Postby arcadia. » Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 pm

omg what type of tea 👀

I can also help if you need!

───── ❝ the sea said goodbye to the shore
    so the sun wouldn't notice ─────xxx
    e + she her + artist + omam
    discord: @organs.and.bones

arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 pm

arcadia. wrote:
    omg what type of tea 👀

I can also help if you need!

orange pekoe :P i was practically raised on it lol, i have it alll the time!! so good and so underrated

i think i'm ok for now BUT if you have any hcs or backstory ideas i would LOVE to hear them. hcs actually help so much for bios lol. i'm doing these guys!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Mon May 20, 2024 11:30 pm

i love seeing ppl like "i have so many ocs" and seeing if they have less than me
at a glance of my toyhouse stats, i have 163 characters oops
she/they
@pentagram

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue May 21, 2024 4:26 am

crowfood wrote:i love seeing ppl like "i have so many ocs" and seeing if they have less than me
at a glance of my toyhouse stats, i have 163 characters oops

oh man that's only on my MAIN account 😭😭 you do NOT want to know how many i have on my alts without bios ><
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Tue May 21, 2024 4:23 pm

I didn't even see oceanwave's current bio before immediately thinking, 'oh that's a music girly who shamelessly loves the pop genre with her whole heart-'
hc: she moved to Brooklyn to work at one of the various entertainment venues on Coney Island, but she was born in an actual rural beach town in North Carolina.

Moonlit Harbour is a beach-comber. A bit eccentric but in a chill way, one of those people who goes either before the sun rises so the sea glass is easier to see (east coast thingzz) or after dark with a headlamp and a metal collector with waders on to find what the tide is pulling in.

Kyarie is either a gymnist, figure-skater, former dancer, or roller-blader with an etsy shop. She sells earrings and ring.

Hazelnut would have a very tech-savvy job and then go on hikes every weekend, sometimes two-day camping trips with friends, and forage and grow most of their food while also knowing the best cafes.

Onyx gives off model vibes but I feel like he would be a mixologist at a really upscale club/bar and *grill (by day) near a collection of luxury apartment complexes. He lives alone in a more sensibly-priced apartment in the desert, about 30 minutes away from his place of work. this is like a story hc but:
he could model part-time not for brands, but as part of an entourage for musicians and actors. He's well-liked in this industry for being a fashionable, discreet but engaging guest who seems to know just what to say. He travels regularly so he hires a housekeeper that he never crosses paths with. UNTIL, no I'm kidding-

Bubblegum blitz seems like one of those cherub-type creatures, an attendant of a powerful being.
Last edited by Kayara on Tue May 21, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue May 21, 2024 4:44 pm

Kayara wrote:I didn't even see oceanwave's current bio before immediately thinking, 'oh that's a music girly who shamelessly loves the pop genre with her whole heart-'
hc: she moved to Brooklyn to work at one of the various entertainment venues on Coney Island, but she was born in an actual rural beach town in North Carolina.

Moonlit Harbour is a beach-comber. A bit eccentric but in a chill way, one of those people who goes either before the sun rises so the sea glass is easier to see (east coast thingzz) or after dark with a headlamp and a metal collector with waders on to find what the tide is pulling in.

Kyarie is either a gymnist, figure-skater, former dancer, or roller-blader with an etsy shop. She sells earrings and ring.

Hazelnut would have a very tech-savvy job and then go on hikes every weekend, sometimes two-day camping trips with friends, and forage and grow most of their food while also knowing the best cafes.

Onyx gives off model vibes but I feel like he would be a mixologist at a really upscale club/bar and girl (by day) near a collection of luxury apartment complexes. He lives alone in a more sensibly-priced apartment in the desert, about 30 minutes away from his place of work. this is like a story hc but:
he could model part-time not for brands, but as part of an entourage for musicians and actors. He's well-liked in this industry for being a fashionable, discreet but engaging guest who seems to know just what to say. He travels regularly so he hires a housekeeper that he never crosses paths with. UNTIL, no I'm kidding-

Bubblegum blitz seems like one of those cherub-type creatures, an attendant of a powerful being.

KAY I LOVE YOU THANK YOUUU SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! expect a giftbomb my friend
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me