Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

absentminded descent by ♥ mizu

Artist ♥ mizu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

absentminded descent

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 pm

ok this isn't vent art i just got this pose in my head and was like. i HAVE TO DRAW THIS?? anyway this is eva and she's falling, though i realise it looks like she's bucking haha. the front legs were really hard to get right but i think this turned out great?!?! i LOVE the pose and i just think it's so cool. i think my actual art (not sketches) have gotten so much better and i'm confident enough to say that :D

i'm gonna turn this into an editable too :)

and, side note. tomorrow is in about 8 minutes as i'm writing this. it'll be may 20, 2024, which, to us westerners, doesn't sound like anything important. but my chinese friend is so excited. she's been waiting for it for sooo long! apparently, in chinese, "may 4, 2024" sounds a lot like "i love you forever/for a lifetime" so it's going to be a day when a lot of people are sending love notes to their friends and lovers. it's gonna be really special. so i wrote a little note for her because i want her to know how much her friendship means to me. i just think that's really sweet and i wish we had more days to honour platonic love instead of valentine's day. i love these silly little celebrations :)
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: absentminded descent

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Tue May 21, 2024 12:37 am

omg BLISS?!?!! this is so insanely cool <33 the dynamic pose , and you totally aced the front legs! all of it, really <33 the mane and tail being lifted in this way is really awesome, too!! <3
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue May 21, 2024 9:04 am

ahh, she's so cute<3 I love what you did here!

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue May 21, 2024 4:31 pm

COOLDOGOOO wrote:omg BLISS?!?!! this is so insanely cool <33 the dynamic pose , and you totally aced the front legs! all of it, really <33 the mane and tail being lifted in this way is really awesome, too!! <3

AA thank you so so much?!??! i really tried my best, 'specially with the front legs!! i'm so glad you like it <3

startail;; wrote:ahh, she's so cute<3 I love what you did here!

thank you so so much!! i really appreciate it :DDDD
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me