Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Reign by Nessiie

Based on Click to view
Artist Nessiie [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Reign

Postby Nessiie » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:46 am

common custom for myself

s- shine
c- tail, hair, longer fur

Queen Reign Orsak is the 16 year old ruler of a large kingdom by the name of Emivern. Her parents were assassinated when she was six years old, leaving the kingdom to be ruled by the nobles until she’s was old enough to rule on her own. At sixteen, she has a hand is a number of decisions regarding her kingdom but is still under heavy influence of the higher powers within the country. Emivern is large island located in Giviel Ocean, thousands of miles off the shore of the continent that holds Iridia, Rinirium, and Aserivyn. They are a rather docile country, staying out of the affairs of their neighbors. While they are considered allies of Aserivyn and Iridia, Emivern keeps to itself and rarely gets involved with the squirmishes that take place across the large body of water.

Reign herself is a force to be reckoned with. She’s feisty and moody, lashing out at the smallest of things. She’s seen as heartless, being known to take little pity on anyone. She doesn’t get a lot of sleep, due to her being very involved in keeping the kingdom together. She always wants to be in touch with the people running her country, in order to take a firm lead when she turnabout eighteen and is able to run it on her own. She has multiple spies both within the castle and throughout the kingdom to keep an eye on things and keep her in the know, to make sure her nobles aren’t hiding anything from their queen. She’s been known to fire and exile nobles who make decision she doesn’t know about.

There have been several assassination attempts on Reign’s life since the murder of her parents, leaving a bigger weight on her spies’ shoulders to uncover plots that may harm her. The castle is under high security at all times. She sleeps with four guards outside her bedroom door, with of course more scattered throughout the halls. Reign can’t go anywhere without special, top guards accompanying her to every destination. She’s finds it frustrating how little privacy she gets. Still despite all the protection, she still lives in constant paranoia that someone will get past her guards and find a way to kill her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets