taking requests (human(-ish))

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

taking requests (human(-ish))

Postby loreleir » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:41 pm

you got oc's? human? ish? i can draw 'em. i'll test the waters here before committing to a paid art shop.

no slots or anything! i have very few free hours (full time job in ten hour shifts RIP) and so little energy that i'm just gonna draw when i can and see how much i can get done. post them, and i might get to them, i might not. i will likely skip around who i draw (so it's NOT FCFS), and probably not everyone will get art, sorry! inspiration is a fickle and fleeting thing. i will try my best thooooo

the rule is that i'd prefer being suggested 1 or 2 specific characters to draw, i get overwhelmed with massive toyhouse pages! other thing is that i haven't done much anthro art and prefer more human-like characters. thanks!

if you'd like to get a feel for my vibe to cater your request (read: pander), check out my lorecore pet group! :)

sorry for no examples at first, you're just gonna have to go in blind lol.

Code: Select all
character name:
personality summary: (short and sweet please, a few sentences at most)
details: (toyhouse/reference link(s) goes here, important things to keep in mind, any motifs, etc.)

feel free to add other stuff that you think may aid me in my quest to draw your oc. :D

don't pm me to bug me about it, if it becomes a source of stress or pressure for me i'll never get around to it. thankssss
loreleir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: taking requests (human(-ish))

Postby Magneto_was_Left » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:38 pm

character name: Koorosh
personality summary: He likes to be dramatic and over the top for funsies but he's actually a pretty chill dude. He is very loyal to his friends.
details: reference you don't need to draw him in the outfits
Thanks for the opportunity
Magneto_was_Left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zahhak » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:04 am

either of these would be really appreciated! thanks so much for the opportunity!

character name: holly may
personality summary: graceful, elegant, cold/unfeeling, cruel, intelligent
details: toyhou.se page reference image

character name: marina langley
personality summary: nervous, violent, skittish, maternal/nurturing, generally unhinged
details: toyhou.se page reference image
i have no idea how to use this feature and at this point i'm too scared to find out
zahhak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:13 am

character name: dylan
personality summary: your typical moody teenage boy, except he’s a werewolf, so maybe not so typical..
details: https://toyhou.se/6990423.dylan
honestly go nuts!!

character name: laccolith
personality summary: super shy but sweet, very honest and straightforward
details: https://toyhou.se/6348367.laccolith#20807515 ,, also a werewolf guy, although he has like no art of his human form so that’s kinda what i’m looking for !!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrypticDoomCookie » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:01 pm

https://toyhou.se/14593386.zephyr
id like to get some more art of him if your up for it or anyone on my TH if you want
thank you for the chance <3
CrypticDoomCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loreleir » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:17 pm

bumping and checking in, love all your designs!! this weekend i'm gonna go totally hog wild
loreleir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:54 pm

character name: mayumi
personality summary: she's a soft, friendly, and happy girl who always has a smile on her face :) she's quite cheerful and naive
details: her toyhouse is here! i've had her for so long and i love her so much but she really has too little art </3

character name: myron
personality summary: a very egocentric teenage boy who's way too full of himself. he's really just a goof at heart, but is also just genuinely very smug lol
details: his toyhouse is here! he has little heart markings under his eyes too :)

thank you so so much either way for your time!! if you do choose to draw my ocs i'd really appreciate a pm since i don't check forums very often ;-;
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loreleir » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:32 am

jointedwishes wrote:character name: dylan
personality summary: your typical moody teenage boy, except he’s a werewolf, so maybe not so typical..
honestly go nuts!!

details: https://toyhou.se/6348367.laccolith#20807515 ,, also a werewolf guy, although he has like no art of his human form so that’s kinda what i’m looking for !!

laccolith... (*pats his head*)

this wasn't referenced so i cropped the parts i wasn't as fond of haha. he is very cute!!! 10/10 werewoof

i am fond of werewolves as i myself have some very doglike traits (for example, i can't have chocolate) and have a comfort stuffed animal (tho she stays home these days haha) so i had to draw him first...! hope u like it!
loreleir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:19 am

loreleir wrote:
jointedwishes wrote:character name: dylan
honestly go nuts!!

laccolith... (*pats his head*)

this wasn't referenced so i cropped the parts i wasn't as fond of haha. he is very cute!!! 10/10 werewoof

i am fond of werewolves as i myself have some very doglike traits (for example, i can't have chocolate) and have a comfort stuffed animal (tho she stays home these days haha) so i had to draw him first...! hope u like it!

yoooo this is awesome, thanks so much dude :D
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SwitchTheDog » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:24 am

character name: Evangeline
personality summary: Evangeline is a pretty serious girl with some very skewed priorities, while trapped in the village (Re8) she’s mostly just worried about how she’s going to turn in her taxes. Other than that she appears very unapproachable but she just has a hard time connecting with others.
details: https://toyhou.se/25526197.evangeline — Feel free to do whatever with her!

Thank you so much for the opportunity and I hope you’re able to get some good practice for your upcoming art shop!
SwitchTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me