1 free gif/animation (CLOSED)

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

1 free gif/animation (CLOSED)

Postby Veneti » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:58 am

Thank you for entering your characters! I first need to plan out what I'd do for each of them. (I want to make sure I'm not missing anything, due to wanting to show off my animation!) To be able to see which one would be the best at portraying not only the style but the personality and cute quirks of each of your characters!

Hello, I’m looking to showcase an animation style piece for my art shop.
I need only 1 character to draw and animate.

Requirements:
You must know what you want.
Must have a reference sheet or multiple art showcasing all sides.
Humanoid only

Rules:
You may not ask for anything else but that 1 character. Which means you cannot submit multiple characters in hope I pick one of yours,
I will choose only 1 of the submitted characters.
I will pick a person who I believe fits all my criteria completely or exceeds it as well as how much fun it would be to animate it.

Example: (ref sheet link here) the girl is in love with the person she’s looking at, I want her to shyly look at you( you being us) then blush and turn away and back again

Thank you for reading, I hope to see some great characters!
I will be picking 1 character tomorrow, the 24th
If no one catches my eye than I’ll prolong the date

Code: Select all
Ref sheets: (insert ref)
Character personality: (have a personality here)
What are they doing: (detailed explanation here)
Last edited by Veneti on Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veneti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 free gif/animation

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:34 am

Ref sheets: Micah

Character personality: Micah is a landscape painter, and she spends much of her time with her nose to the grindstone and creating masterpieces that she ultimately then hates after she makes them and stores them in her already cluttered attic. She's dead-set on perfection and will stop at nothing to make sure her works are better than the last. She has a very short fuse and becomes irate when something gets in the way of her painting, whether that be the weather, another person, or a monster ruining the viewshed before her. She immediately sees red, and she will dispose of any distractions or annoyances she comes across by any means necessary.

What are they doing: I have a few ideas!

- Her throwing something at the viewer of the animation etc, whether that be her painter's palette, a paintbrush or whatever else: x, x

- Her ripping up a painting after she decides it isn't good enough: x

- Her giving a stink look, death glare, or side-eye. We could even have her give the viewer a look, and then have her roll her eyes and look away!

I appreciate the opportunity! <33
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee-Sins » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:21 pm

Ref sheets:
Hale
Character personality:
Hale is an incredibly tortured soul. A cryptid creature (my own twist of boogyman/dream eater/darkness elemental) who's been emotionally dethatched due to the loss of his bonded partner. Has become very stoic and extremely grumpy through the centuries. Practically gave up on himself only to finally come back around and take back up his job as a professor at a supernatural college. There he gives lectures on arts and botany since those two, along with music, were the only things keeping him sane through the difficult times of his life. Gradually finding himself again but knows there's likely no way he could go back to how he was before.

Hale usually displays remarkable temper control. Often viewing heated situations with amusement and curiosity rather than frustration, likely a byproduct of his immortality. Those who don't really know him would think he was sarcastic, rude, boorish, and insensitive. Which in most cases, due to the trauma of his past, are pretty spot on. Though once Hale gives the opportunity to get to know him would find he is quite a self-loathing creature. Very rarely does he display an uncharacteristic gentleness and emotional vulnerability but chooses to push those 'needless gestures' down in favor for his more confident boorish persona. Somewhere within he holds resentment for himself, deeming himself as a failure.

What are they doing:
- Looking down with a resting uninterested face. Raising his gaze to find the viewer. Softens his expression to something more akin to a pleasant smile.
- Flipping through a book with his eyes moving from left to right. Glancing up briefly only to go back to his reading.
- Twirling a flower around then letting it go. Bursts into several petals.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
quitting cs
liquidating account for art
trading bulk low lists/rare/very rare up

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lee-Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenstag Mechanisms » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:35 am

Ref sheets: https://toyhou.se/15994728.kalyna

Character personality: Kalyna is a queen of the hunt and a fae. She has a soft and pleasant exterior, seeming somewhat shy and soft spoken, gentle with nature and animals alike. She retains this personality even when hunting down foes with her fellow fae. Despite her antler crown denoting her status, she is just as likely to be seen wearing it as not, preferring to talk to people as equals. She does have a mischievous streak, but easily feels bad if she goes too far. She enjoys watching humans and their creations, fascinated by what can be made from even the simplest of materials. Despite her friendly demeanor, she is truly close to very few people.

What are they doing: I had a couple of ideas of varying complexity, so I'll list them all:
- cupping her hands and smiling, as a flower grows in her cupped hands. Then places the flower in her hair.
-tilting her head consideringly, then reaching up to take off her crown. Looks at it and then throws it gently, where it disappears into green sparks.
-curtseying/bowing, then looking up with a smile and a laugh
-her looking at the viewer with a smile, then looking away and giggling
-the vine on her leg starts growing, before she looks at it with a light disapproving frown and snaps her fingers, making it go back to normal. She rolls her eyes but smiles.
Good times never last. Time to say bye. Boom.

Hannibal, Haunting of Bly Manor, This Is How You Lose The Time War, Horror, Writing, Arcane, Pathologic, Borderlands, The Mechanisms, Genshin, SVSSS, Avatar of the Ceaseless Watcher.

Gay. She/Her.

Ravenstag Mechanisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me