CLOSED

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Re: FREE Characters - Quitting

Postby chase. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:14 am

aha only just saw the extension date ! - been away for the last few days on a trip c:

// just wanted to wish everyone good luck for whoever they’re trying out for and whoever gets frail is more than welcome to keep the art I’ve done on him // just credit my th is at all possible c:

@zima - I hope you have a lovely time after leaving the cs community and I wish you well ^^
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:58 am

Since its the 5th and the afternoon.. AND @alpha, already started it...

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!
    @zima. you are a champ for hosting this and being so nice with the giveaways, so I hope you have a great time off-site!!
    To everyone else also going for Frail, you may keep my art!! I'll even add you or make a transparent copy, even add-on if you want!

I wish the rest of everybody good luck against the competition and can't wait to see the turnout! <3<3
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xels » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:14 am

I don't understand characters...but love the art of Word dog...piece two. I love all of the three pieces...but love green and purple together. I have been on Chicken Smoothie a while but have never figured out what to do with the art so if you want to explain what to do with the cute pieces and they need a home, I'd like the explanation and to rehome any or all. I hate to be unknowing about this all but I love Chicken Smoothie for the creativity and the art. Your word series shows a lot of both and I love both writing and art. Have a great day and life and sorry you'll be leaving Chicken Smoothie. FYI: I left and then came back. Maybe you should reconsider.
xels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:34 am

Allright, everyone, this is now closed.

Decisions will be posted very soon!
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:08 am

Wow, this was hard! You're all amazing! If you didn't win a character you applied for but would like one of the few characters still available, just let me know c:

Here are the final decisions:

Arula Nischala and Kress Ranuul go to SilvertoGold

You have a lot of good ideas, and I love that you're going to keep them essentially the same. These two were so important to me, I'm very glad they'll be loved.

Alaska and the Husky Cerberus go to Rawr~Horse
Your ideas about Alaska were the most developed, and I love your concept about possibly making the Cerb a hermaphrodite. Very interesting ideas, and I'm glad you feel so inspired!

Zehera and the Polar Bear/Seal duo go to happy59188
Zehera is a great character, I hope you enjoy her! Have fun developing the duo :)

Russia goes to willowshineshe
This was a very close call between you and S-S-Sweets. Both of your forms were very good, but it seemed to me that you felt a very strong connection with her.

Vostrar goes to xBunx
Your writing really struck me!

Frail goes to alpha,
This one was SO hard to judge. All the forms were amazing, and you guys put in a ton of effort. Ultimately I felt that alpha, developed Frail the most, but it was very difficult to decide.

Rainbow Sea Dragon goes to LoneWolf199152
Amazing artwork! It really stood out!

Obelisk and the PH/Doberman Cerb go to Brackensnake
You put a lot of effort into your form. It was obvious that they would be loved by you!

See no evil... goes to TECHNOPHYLE
Your ideas are incredibly developed. This was another hard one to judge, because everyone tried really hard!

Maned Wolf x Sea Dragon slug goes to WolfTales
This is one of my favorite characters. I never had the opportunity to get art or develop him, but it seems you do! I'm very happy that you'll be taking care of him.

Paris-inspired dog and Word dog go to Daisyfang Weirdo
I think your development fits really well with the Paris dog! I also felt you put a lot of effort into your ideas about Word dog.

Shark dog with hat goes to charades
I like your ideas, they're very cute!

Sharky goes to Yuroshi
You put in the most effort into getting her. The traditional art was a nice touch!

Horned demon dog goes to arktos
I liked the art you sent me!

Red Panda x Bluebird x Lynx goes to Alckatraz
The story you sent me was awesome!

Red Demon Cerberus goes to Brønes
Sorry for missing your form! Your artwork is awesome and I really enjoyed your writing!

Please note that this was a very difficult competition to judge. I had people PMing me forms, posting forms here, and even sending them in trades...If I didn't announce the winner of a character you applied for, please let me know.
Last edited by zima. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:28 am

Thank you so much for the Rainbow Sea Dragon!!! Congratulations everybody else!!
The winners of Frail and See No Evil, please accept the drawings I did of them as free art! I have no use for them now. Just make sure to give me credit please :D
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rawr-Horse » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:40 am

Thank you so very much for Alaska and the Cerberus!! I absolutely loved writing and developing them and I'm very excited to get to continue that <3!!
Congrats to everyone else that won as well!!

It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Rawr-Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:51 am

Thank you!
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:57 am

Yo congrats to everyone!!
    @alpha, congrats on Frail!! Feel free to use my art!
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikari shinji » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:59 am

@zima. ohmygosh i'm legitimately sobbing 😭 i tried to apply for all three while i still had the chance but only had time to apply for russia but i'm SOSO GLAD I GOT HER AAHHH!! she's such a cutie 😭😭 thank you so so so much!!!
my name is srel hi, im a clinically insane autidhd bpder
special interests include genshin, hsr, evangelion, higurashi, prsk
interact with me ols i promise i am interesting, my discord user is srellous
my trade thread my art thread
ikari shinji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me