free art! read to enter!!

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Re: free art! read to enter!!

Postby Spinda » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:07 am

Tumbleweed25 wrote:

it shows me empty categories, but I also don't have TH due to the whole invite code thing so maybe thats why

Oh yea, since you don't have TH it won't let you see as I have them set to online users only and not completely public, Give me a minute here and I'll edit my comment :)
I'm looking for trades!
Looking for trade downs of VR's, finish getting items, Selling art designs/customs, ISO dreamies, achieving all bats, squids and anything that is skull/skeleton/bones theme pets.

Check my forum out::
🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

"Always Look Before You Leap"

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: free art! read to enter!!

Postby Spinda » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:14 am

Good thing I made a character storage post on here to help too lol (Plus not all of my main characters are in my folder anyhow, th is still a major w.i.p lol as I'm still new to it)

Here's my main characetrs, choose whoever you like best <3 I just appreciate other artists talents for me to show off ^^::

Vliscor
Layla
Breaker
Akasha
Zentok
Nera
Jaytin
Spartacus
Barnabas
Jasper
I'm looking for trades!
Looking for trade downs of VR's, finish getting items, Selling art designs/customs, ISO dreamies, achieving all bats, squids and anything that is skull/skeleton/bones theme pets.

Check my forum out::
🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

"Always Look Before You Leap"

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me