πŸš— Derpy's free OCs, yep yep [closed] πŸš—

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Re: πŸš— Derpy's free OCs, yep yep [open] πŸš—

Postby Derpy Memester » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:09 pm

ChewyDaGoat wrote:Line ID# or link to lines: 13!
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: i have no idea,,
Color palate: pastels, please!
Pattern reference: i'd like to stay close to a racoon-y design,,
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: a scarf, maybe? piercings? idk go wild!
May post your character here as an example?: of course!
Other: nope!

Form accepted- thank you for ordering!

α•ΌEY Tα•ΌEα–‡E, I'α—° α—ͺEα–‡α‘­Y.

π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ πš˜πšŒπšŒπšžπš™πš’πšŽπšœ
πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πšŽπšœ, πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ,
π™½πš…π™Ώπ™³, πšœπš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πšƒπ™΅π™Ώ
π™Ίπš—πš˜πšŒπš” π™Ύπšžπš. 𝙸 πšπš›πš’ πš–πš’ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ-
𝚜𝚘 πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πšπšŽ,
πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— 𝙾𝙲, πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ πš•πš’πš—πšŽπšœ/πš‹πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš›πšœ/
𝚎𝚝𝚌, πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšœπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš–πšŽ 𝚊 𝙿𝙼!

I α•ΌOα‘­E YOα‘Œ ᕼᗩᐯE α—© GOOα—ͺ α—ͺα—©Y.

πŸš— π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πš πŸš— π™±πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’πŸš— π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽ

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharsinth » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:14 pm

Line ID# or link to lines: 2 or 19
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: up to u~
Color palate: https://sta.sh/012q6wkidkju or random owo
Pattern reference: does this count?
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: also up to u~ i love accessories uwu
Other: thank u so much for the chance <3 <3

⌫⁍ ImageImage ⁌⌦
Β·β¬³ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ·βŸΏΒ·
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLatest Shiny Hunt:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN/A
Progress: β˜’
π’€­ ☐ β˜‘ β˜’ π’€­
Sharsinth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Chaomancy wrote:Line ID# or link to lines: 2 or 19
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: up to u~
Color palate: https://sta.sh/012q6wkidkju or random owo
Pattern reference: does this count?
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: also up to u~ i love accessories uwu
Other: thank u so much for the chance <3 <3

Form accepted. Thanks!

π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ πš˜πšŒπšŒπšžπš™πš’πšŽπšœ
πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πšŽπšœ, πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ,
π™½πš…π™Ώπ™³, πšœπš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŒπš•πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πšƒπ™΅π™Ώ
π™Ίπš—πš˜πšŒπš” π™Ύπšžπš. 𝙸 πšπš›πš’ πš–πš’ πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŽπš•πš™ πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ-
𝚜𝚘 πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš—πšŽπšŽπš πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πšπšŽ,
πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— 𝙾𝙲, πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ πš•πš’πš—πšŽπšœ/πš‹πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš›πšœ/

πŸš— π™Ώπš˜πšžπš—πš πŸš— π™±πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’πŸš— π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽ

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Is it okay if I do more of an artistic freedom type thing? If not, I can be more specific.

Line ID# or link to lines: I'm stuck between #1 & #19, so you can choose whichever one you want to do. ^^
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: Up to you.
Color palate: Either of these or a combination: 1 2 And feel free to include a darker accent colour for some balance.
Pattern reference: I'm not sure exactly, I'm kind of going for a pastel valentine kinda vibe, so whatever you think suits that? Maybe incorpate candy hearts somehow? Either as markings or and accessory, or whatever you think. ^^
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: Up to you. ^^
May post your character here as an example?: Sure! ^^
Other: Thank you!
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. β”‚ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:34 pm

PaintLily wrote:Is it okay if I do more of an artistic freedom type thing? If not, I can be more specific.

Line ID# or link to lines: I'm stuck between #1 & #19, so you can choose whichever one you want to do. ^^
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: Up to you.
Color palate: Either of these or a combination: 1 2 And feel free to include a darker accent colour for some balance.
Pattern reference: I'm not sure exactly, I'm kind of going for a pastel valentine kinda vibe, so whatever you think suits that? Maybe incorpate candy hearts somehow? Either as markings or and accessory, or whatever you think. ^^
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: Up to you. ^^
May post your character here as an example?: Sure! ^^
Other: Thank you!

Form accepted. Thank you!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸš— Derpy's free OCs, yep yep [open] πŸš—

Postby Derpy Memester » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:23 pm

Re-opened!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Line ID# or link to lines: 9
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: anything is fine :>
Color palate: up to you? I tend to like soft browns/pinks and greys
Pattern reference: not sure.. feel free to look at my favorites here for inspo? https://toyhou.se/lovestruckk/favorites
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: would love some gold piercings in ears! maybe a heart shaped stud? typically I do 3+ in each ear? Maybe something like this but not furry? https://cdn-img-1.wanelo.com/p/d7f/802/ ... 54-q80.jpg
May post your character here as an example?: sure!
Other: thank you so SO much!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:43 am

lovestruck wrote:Line ID# or link to lines: 9
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: anything is fine :>
Color palate: up to you? I tend to like soft browns/pinks and greys
Pattern reference: not sure.. feel free to look at my favorites here for inspo? https://toyhou.se/lovestruckk/favorites
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: would love some gold piercings in ears! maybe a heart shaped stud? typically I do 3+ in each ear? Maybe something like this but not furry? https://cdn-img-1.wanelo.com/p/d7f/802/ ... 54-q80.jpg
May post your character here as an example?: sure!
Other: thank you so SO much!

Form accepted- thank you for ordering!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:22 am

If you're still taking forms!

Line ID# or link to lines: #20
Line edits/extra features you want me to add: Do whatever. Maybe an eye scar (or missing eye) would be fun
Color palate: I haven't got specific colors in mind but I was thinking browns and greens (maybe grays for the body and the other colors for the accessories?)
Pattern reference: Do whatever!
Clothing/jewelry/accessories: Idk I want a sorta plant/witchy theme. Maybe a cloak (potion bottles?) Flower crowns are fun too!
May post your character here as an example?: yep!
Other: Take as much freedom as you want! I'm really just feelin a forest witch vibe rn so do what you want with that!
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy Memester » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:53 am

Re-opened!

ImageImage
Derpy Memester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me