🌻 🦦 Waitlist Full! (Lemme Draw Your Pets πŸ₯Ί)

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Re: 🌻 🦦 Waitlist Full! (Lemme Draw Your Pets πŸ₯Ί)

Postby kara rapoza » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:09 pm

Hello! I’m sure you are super busy (I’m an artist aswell!) also you have great color schemes! I love it!

My childhood dog was a deer headed brindle chihuahua named kandy, (she passed away this past summer at 11 years old :(

If you have time, she loved to skateboard with me, I actually have a picture of her skateboarding with me, but it won’t let me post it to this forum. She’s always been there with me, and my best friend through childhood. If you get around to this, my heart would be so happy, as I love your art style.

Much love- kkr
❀️KARA❀️
kara rapoza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌻 🦦 Otterly Artful - OPEN (Lemme Draw Your Pets πŸ₯Ί)

Postby Falotalo » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:51 am

OtterlyConfused wrote:
Falotalo wrote:Aaa i didnt even realize it was free and was really willing to pay lol
Do you do comms?
Id lover her or

https://toyhou.se/9008585.lila

Id love anyone here
https://toyhou.se/_Falotalo/characters/folder:2002465

Aw lol, I mean I wouldn't say no to being paid haha.

Yes, I am/will be taking CS comms! I take non CS commissions occasionally, but only joined this site a couple weeks ago and am still learning the ropes. I didn't want to over or under promise things/charge so I was just doing some free sketches til I figured things out. ^^

Sketch requests come out as whatever I have time/feel inspired to draw as I have free time, whereas $/C$/Wishlist Pets comms would be up to the requester what style and details they were looking for. So if you want something specific and want to commission sometime let me know! Otherwise I do hope to have an actual comms shop open in a couple weeks :)

But I'll consider your request in the sketch queue in the meantime!

If you have some examples of more commission id love to see it and maybe a price range for c$?
If you do art trades id love to apply as well ^^ art shop with examples in my sig

Also id love to pay you for the sketch you do
Im doing like holibombs (gifting event) so its a good chance to give some payment too ^^
ImageFALOTALOImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _76_ people.
I have received _50_.
I love GIFT WARS <3

I do art and commissions!
Ych shop here
Normal art shop here
Falotalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OtterlyConfused » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:36 am

β™”Voltaireβ™” wrote:Omg omg how CUTE! <3 Your style is precious, I would ADORE it if you might maybe consider my baby boy here <3

Meet Mozart- he's my everything. Seriously, this cat is my soul and I adore him endlessly. He's an absolute goofball and is the most affectionate and silly boy you could ever meet <3 I could go on and on about him, but I will stop before I truly start LOL, but please lmk if you do end up wanting to sketch him, I have probably over 2k photos of him saved so!

He looks like a goofball, so cute! Here's a lil sketch of him, hope it's okay! c:

OtterlyConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OtterlyConfused » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:40 am

almondkitty wrote:i would be so happy if you could do some art of my recently departed girl rosie. she has lots of references there and some art as well for you to browse! she was very cuddly & liked to squish you w her entire body weight. she also carried around a mitten (we called her mitten mama) whenever she was nervous or just heading to bed. she hated squirrels and even caught one once or twice. you couldn't let her off leash because she would run like the wind and refuse to come back. she loved peanut butter and cheese, especially cheese. she was spoiled and slept with my parents. she also had a lot of sass and gave plenty of side-eye and dirty looks.

sorry for rambling! we miss her very much. she was our first (& will be our only) family pet and was loved more than we thought possible. she was only eight when she passed very suddenly so i've been collecting art of her. thank you so much for the opportunity and no worries if you don't draw her β™‘ please feel free to pm me any questions/concerns.

Thanks for sharing about your girl! I know how hard it can be losing your babies. It sounds like you loved her very much, and gave her a lovely life! <3 Here's a little sketch of her, I hope you like it!

OtterlyConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OtterlyConfused » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:08 am

Falotalo wrote:If you have some examples of more commission id love to see it and maybe a price range for c$?
If you do art trades id love to apply as well ^^ art shop with examples in my sig

Also id love to pay you for the sketch you do
Im doing like holibombs (gifting event) so its a good chance to give some payment too ^^

That sounds great, thank you! I am pretty busy now until the holiday wraps up, so I'm going to try catch up on these sketches with the time I do have, but can I DM you in a week or two about the commission info? :) I'll try to get an official post up on the art shops thread around then too~
OtterlyConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™”Voltaireβ™” » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:34 am

OtterlyConfused wrote:
β™”Voltaireβ™” wrote:Omg omg how CUTE! <3 Your style is precious, I would ADORE it if you might maybe consider my baby boy here <3

Meet Mozart- he's my everything. Seriously, this cat is my soul and I adore him endlessly. He's an absolute goofball and is the most affectionate and silly boy you could ever meet <3 I could go on and on about him, but I will stop before I truly start LOL, but please lmk if you do end up wanting to sketch him, I have probably over 2k photos of him saved so!

He looks like a goofball, so cute! Here's a lil sketch of him, hope it's okay! c:

SOBBING I LOVE IT!! Oh my gosh I am in love, thank you so much ❀️ You even captured his lil leg band I CANTTT😭😭❀️
xxx
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════
β™—
β™˜
β™–
sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β™”Voltaireβ™”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OtterlyConfused » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:23 am

β™”Voltaireβ™” wrote:SOBBING I LOVE IT!! Oh my gosh I am in love, thank you so much ❀️ You even captured his lil leg band I CANTTT😭😭❀️

I'm so glad you like it!! Hope you have a nice holiday weekend! 😊
OtterlyConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OtterlyConfused » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:10 pm

Rosi wrote:This is my pet, Simon!
https://toyhou.se/16492932.simon
Or you could draw my character peep ^-^
https://toyhou.se/16168155.peep#49394529

I drew your Simon, I hope you like him! Is he a cocker spaniel? So pretty c:
Sorry for the delay, I've had a hectic start to the year and couldn't prioritize my sketch shop in the meantime. T-T

OtterlyConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:22 pm

Ahh omg tysm!! Simon's first art :D
He is a king Charles spaniel x mini labradoodle so you had a good guess ^-^
Rosi
She/They
✿TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist