♥ wip ♥

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Re: ♥ Free Wolf YCH's ♥

Postby nobxdy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 pm

@.Kris. -- I'm so glad you like them! I was worried I might've missed something haha

---

@WolfPackAlpha -- Done! I hope you like it! I love their design so much. If there's anything that needs to be changed just let me know! ^^

---

@a u r o r a -- Done! I almost missed several features on him and had to keep going back and fixing it haha I hope you like it, if I still missed something please let me know! I love your character c: Yes, I flipped them (my signature is flipped) but that's alright xD I just figured they looked better flipped to the right. If you'd like me to flip them back to the left, just let me know! c:

---

@Winchesters & Co. -- Sure, I can do that for you! I'll most likely have them done tomorrow! I hope that's alright, and thank you but you really don't need to pay me! xD I appreciate it though! <3 ^^
Last edited by nobxdy on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:36 pm

♔ Salem ♔ wrote:@.Kris. -- I'm so glad you like them! I was worried I might've missed something haha

@WolfPackAlpha -- Done! I hope you like it! I love their design so much. If there's anything that needs to be changed just let me know! ^^

@a u r o r a -- Done! I almost missed several features on him and had to keep going back and fixing it haha I hope you like it, if I still missed something please let me know! I love your character c: Yes, I flipped them (my signature is flipped) but that's alright xD

@Winchesters & Co. -- Sure, I can do that for you! I'll most likely have them done tomorrow! I hope that's alright, and thank you but you really don't need to pay me! xD I appreciate it though! <3 ^^

OMG THANKS I love it! Thanks so much!
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polaris ❦ » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:20 am

♔ Salem ♔ wrote:@.Kris. -- I'm so glad you like them! I was worried I might've missed something haha

---

---

@a u r o r a -- Done! I almost missed several features on him and had to keep going back and fixing it haha I hope you like it, if I still missed something please let me know! I love your character c: Yes, I flipped them (my signature is flipped) but that's alright xD I just figured they looked better flipped to the right. If you'd like me to flip them back to the left, just let me know! c:

---

O m g ! He looks so good, you captured him perfectly! Thank you so much! I love it <3 And don’t worry about flipping, it looks great either way ^^
my boo <3

My main sona and my son <33 art- quailsoup on DA

artfight[/i]
polaris ❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchesters & Co. » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:36 am

♔ Salem ♔ wrote:

That's alright, and I'll find something, it feels wrong taking free lineart AND basically a free commission
Shay•Female•Pansexual•Taken•United States•June23
Voltron•Supernatural•Furry

Dean wrote:Uh... Sammy? Where's the dang pie?
Winchesters & Co.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:53 pm

@WolfPackAlpha & a u r o r a -- I'm so glad you guys like them! I'm happy I didn't miss anything haha. Thank you guys for being interested in my bases! I appreciate it so much! <3 c:

---

@Winchesters & Co. -- Done! I have this one done so far, I'm currently working on the other one! I hope you like it! If anything needs to be changed just let me know! I hope the hair and collar color is okay! I love your character c:
adult . male . loser
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchesters & Co. » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:28 pm

♔ Salem ♔ wrote:@WolfPackAlpha & a u r o r a -- I'm so glad you guys like them! I'm happy I didn't miss anything haha. Thank you guys for being interested in my bases! I appreciate it so much! <3 c:

---

@Winchesters & Co. -- Done! I have this one done so far, I'm currently working on the other one! I hope you like it! If anything needs to be changed just let me know! I hope the hair and collar color is okay! I love your character c:

I AM IN LOVE OMG
IM LITERALLY GONNA CRY
You're my new best friend, that's it lol
Thank you so very much!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+
Shay•Female•Pansexual•Taken•United States•June23
Voltron•Supernatural•Furry

Dean wrote:Uh... Sammy? Where's the dang pie?
Winchesters & Co.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:56 pm

eee you're too sweet <3 xD
Thank you for being interested in my base! I'm glad you like them c:
adult . male . loser
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi is there a way you can do another one pf my bois?
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:08 pm

WolfPackAlpha wrote:Hi is there a way you can do another one pf my bois?

Of course I can! (:
adult . male . loser
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Okay here I da Boi

Do any base you want!
ImageImageImage
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me