|✦| CS Pet Art Requests |✦| OPEN |✦|

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

|✦| CS Pet Art Requests |✦| OPEN |✦|

Postby Castelia » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:43 am

⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ ⁺   .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ ⁺   .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ ⁺   .

Would like to do more art for my forum gallery, please keep it to only pets as I'm trying to keep my gallery themed around the site. This is not a FCFS situation, I'll pick out a couple pets I wanna draw from the requests but even if you're not picked the first time, please keep in mind you're always welcome to try again during the next opening. ♡

|✦|Rules |✦|
- Please be patient as art takes me a while
- Don't guilt trip about not being selected
- Please only request CS pets as I'm looking to draw more of them

|✦|Form|✦|
Pet URL or IMG: [Text doesn't have to stay]
A bit of info about your pet: [Will help me have a better grasp of what your pets personality is like and get them more accurate]
Important notes: [Any details you'd like to make sure I don't miss]

⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ ⁺   .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ ⁺   .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ ⁺   .

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✧The light you seek is within you✧
Castelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |✦| Pet Art Requests |✦| OPEN |✦|

Postby RainbowLinerX » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:20 am

:D viewpet.php?id=212031395 they are a very big trickster by throwing spells and casting little monsters around to throw some wicked cool parties! She’s hella soft and always will make sure everyone is comfy and careful even bringing noise canceling headphones who get overwhelmed 💖
Noah
RainbowLinerX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |✦| CS Pet Art Requests |✦| OPEN |✦|

Postby Cruxich » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:38 pm

Pet URL or IMG: Image
A bit of info about your pet: She's a rather shy, but kind and quiet type of girl who likes creative stuff like writing, along with reading as well! She also loves rats (not cause she's a rat/canine hybrid), and owns one called Dusty (the rat shown) who is her companion. She's very close with him.
Important notes: Here's a screenshot of her without the more obtrusive accessories (the ribbon would be on the outside of her hair)
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me