CLOSED

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

CLOSED

Postby zima. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:28 pm

The competition has closed. The characters below are still available if you PM me.
Meili
Pharaoh Hound
Purple...dog? Cat? Whatever you want her to be
Red demon dog

Hey, everyone! As some of you may know from my free adoptable pets post in another forum, I am quitting. I've been gone a long time, and I'm only back to ensure that my pets go to people who will use them, and my characters will go to people who will love them.

So, how does this work?
1.) Choose a character from the links at the bottom of this post. One person can only have three characters maximum. I want them to go to a wide variety of players. If the character doesn't have a name, place its picture in your post.

2.) Tell me about yourself. Are you active? Will you use the character to write? Will the character be loved? Will you purchase/make art somewhat regularly?

3.) If you plan to make art, make an art piece of the character. If you plan to purchase art, purchase art of the character. If you plan to write with the character, then write a short (or long, if you're feeling inspired) piece using the character. Just give me an example of how you will take care of my precious characters.

Some characters, like Alaska and Arula Nischala, will be fairly difficult to get. I expect real effort for them. Alaska was a dreamie of mine, given to me by the wonderful tineh (Alaska was her fursona!). Arula Nischala was gifted to me by my favorite artist when I was just starting out, and she was my fursona for many years.

For characters with multiple entries: Final homes will be decided on September 5th, due to popular demand for an extension. That will be my final day on CS.

First, though, some rules.

Rule One
These characters aren't for sale. Please, don't offer pets or currency on another site or anything else. These characters are free.

Rule Two
Don't apply for more than three characters.

Rule Three
These characters are being given to you with no price tag. If, at some point in the future, you no longer want the character - do not accept any form of currency for it. They can only be given away, not sold.

That's it for rules and guidelines!

My more developed characters, most with art
My characters with little to no development and little to no art

If a character in these threads are not permitted to be gifted away by the original artist, please notify me. I've been gone for more than five years, and no longer know how I acquired all of these.

For ease of use:

Characters still available:
Alaska. Will be difficult to get.
Arula Nischala. Will be difficult to get.
Kress Ranuul
Insomnia
Zehera

Russia
Vostrar
Polar Bear and Seal duo. Must go together!
This demon dog
Rainbow Sea-Dragon
Obelisk
This Paris-inspired dog
Shark dog with a hat
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
Husky Cerberus with this piece of art
Maned Wolf x Sea Dragon Slug
Word Dog with piece one and piece two

Red Panda x Lynx thing
Toska
Pharaoh Hound/Doberman/Husky Cerberus with this piece of art
Frail

Purple leopard
Sharky

Characters no longer available:
Fallen Poison to Yautja
This red-panda thing to Woopperoni
Canis Aquila Aurea - Doberman Peacock to freya.mikaelson
Eli to Larkspur1678
Last edited by zima. on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:44 am, edited 14 times in total.
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FREE Characters - Quitting

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:32 pm

May I have Russia and vostar please and yes I will love the character and make some art of them 🙃

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:35 pm

Jolly Marshmallow wrote:May I have Russia and vostar please

I'm not just giving them away to anyone who asks. Please read the rules and guidelines.

I put in copious amounts of my time, pets, and effort into a lot of these characters. I expect the same thing from potential adopters.
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enabled&Gone » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:35 pm

Hello!! i'm so in love with Russia, they're so beautiful and their design is so lovely.
I go on chicken smoothie regularly and I have a bunch characters that I would love to make Russia friends with some of my chracters hehe. I won't necessarily purchase art mainly cause I tend to draw myself, but I would to draw this cutie with some of my other OCs. Honestly I'm not very good at writing backstories but i can assure you they'll be going to a loving home ^^

The loneliest people,
are the kindest
The most damaged people,
are the wisest
The saddest people,
smile the brightest

Enabled&Gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:39 pm

Which Character(s) do you want?
1;
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2349069&p=73840369#p73840369

http://img09.deviantart.net/c688/i/2013 ... 6wb7iu.png
http://orig04.deviantart.net/4153/f/201 ... 6wc5cx.png

About me
Hey there! I work during the week, so I mainly have weekends to work on creative things. I almost always do art on the weekend, and the characters I would like would be getting plenty of drawing time. I'm trying to work on anatomy and shading and just drawing in general, So i need plenty of things to draw. I'd also love to purchase art when I can relive some funds. Also writing is just fun I've always loved to write. I write just generally bizarre things.

What do I have in mind for these characters
For Obelisk I am seeing a vision of mad max. He would be a lone desert ranger, one of the fittest and toughest survivors of the apocalypse. A tough cookie who prefers to be on his own. He is awkward when it comes to other creature contact. I would write and draw about his adventures through the desert. For the cerberus dog, they live in a world filled with magical people and creatures. Each head would have their own ambitions in life. The Pharaoh hound wants to fit in with the upperclass. A sophisticated bunch whom enjoy discussing politics and civilized conversations. The Doberman is an academic, they prefer to spend their days reading in the library. If they can they want to travel to architecture sights and explore ruins. They are fascinated by most things and love to expand their knowledge. The Husky is the playful one of the bunch. Always loves to play and no matter where they are is always in a good mood. They are a bit of hoarder and have a particular fondness towards shiny things.

Thank you for your time!

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

The RAIN

I like to take walks in the rain,
even though others might associate it with pain.
I find the opposite to be true,
as i love to take walks in the rain.

The chills down my spine,
it comforts my mind,
to know this is my choice
as the droplets run from my paws to the ground,
it makes me feel safe and sound.

Sound is not here in the rain,
well at least not the sound that I despise.
Only the sound of the cycle of the rain coming down,
creating sludge along the ground.

I love the damp smell,
the dreary grey colour.
the fact that everyone else stays inside.
There are so many things to love about the rain.

In short I am happy,
and this quote may sound sappy,
but it inspires me to do what i love,
and rise above the trivial things in life.

❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

Helen Garner wrote:The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfilment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall.

The sand was burning the bottom of my paws. It may sting, but I couldn't exactly leave my post now could I? I gently adjusted myself so I was standing on only two paws instead of four to relive at least half of the pain. Soon enough I had to switch, just like the shovel snouted lizard. Just at the point where it was beginning to get unbearable I spotted something. It was a small lizard crawling around in the rocks in the next sand dune. I quickly slid down my perch, the sand assaulting my face as I carelessly tumbled down. I landed in a heap at the bottom. It didn't matter the sand was soft and I quickly stood up and looked for my lizard friend. The must have retreated to inside the rocks for more coverage. I carefully approached, now was the time for stealth. I approached so slowly, so slow to the point where I thought I was getting sunburned on my back. I finally reached the rocks and sure enough I saw it's little tail protruding out of it's hiding spot. I jumped over to the rocks in one bound and snapped at the tail. I missed, gosh darn it. To make it worse the lizard was now aware or my intentions, let the chase begin. It started scrambling over the rocks and much to my annoyance going for the sharp jugged ones. I couldn't let my snack get away. So I unfortunately had to scramble after it over the sharp and painful rocks. Just as it looked like my snack was about to escape to freedom it slipped. I had to capitalise on the opportunity. I snapped at the lizard and smelt blood. Shoot! that was my blood. I followed my bite up with another one in rapid succession and this time the lizard's blood hit my snout. Victory and the prize was a delicious snack.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Good girl.
Good boy.
Good dog.
Chase the squirrel.
Chase.
Chase..
Chase!
The squirrel used flee.
That's too bad.
Never mind.
Frisbee!
Toss.
Catch.
Toss.
Catch!
Hey!
This is no fun.
It is time for tea and sophistication.
It is time to discuss the ramifications of politics.
10pm
It is time for sleep.
But I don't want it to be!
well we do!
And so the doberman head read until 3am while it's other heads rested.
We were strolling through the city. We loved the city! Well actually I love the city I don't think Dobbie is such a big fan. I don't understand why though. I mean the city has so many colourful lights and people and creatures! Phari muttered under their breath

"It should be just around the corner." Cool! Almost there, I was so excited we were going shopping for some new things at the old musty store. I loved it there, the shop keeper was so nice! Just as the shop was in sight something shone in the corner of my eye. Could I resist a shiny? No! Of course I couldn't! I quickly bolted over to the shiny much to Phari's and Dobbie's displeasement.

"Not the trash Husk! NOT THE TRASH!" I happily landed on top of the squishy trash bag and started digging. Phari scolded me

"Husk how many times must we tell you! You can't just run off, we have to be considerate of each other. We all have our lives and.." I managed to free my shiny. I happily brandished my shiny to Dobbie and Phari. Dobbie blinked very slowly

"A Frisbee. You dragged us into the trash for a Frisbee."

"But it's a real nice one see." I wiggled the Frisbee back and forth. Phari sighed and shook their head. They picked us up and started heading back to the store.

Thank you for doing this and I wish everyone good luck! Oof this was my attempting to make a pretty....'thing'

To the new owner of these precious darlings: If you are not me, then please I want you to have my art. I put time and effort into it and I don’t want it to be wasted! Thank you <3
Last edited by Brackensnake on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:04 am, edited 15 times in total.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cassini » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello, i'm very interested in Speak no evil/See no evil/Hear no evil! First of all: They've got an absolutely beautiful design, huge props in that regard! I'm currently designing a narrative for a fairly young target audience set a universe full of alien critters called The Final Frontier (Working title, haha : P), and they would fit absolutely wonderfully with some other characters I already have designed. This means that yes, I will actively use them in both writing and art (it'll hopefully be a graphic novel, so long as I can get my digital art skills at a sufficient level!). Needless to say, they will 100% be well loved, and i'll have a blast incorperating them into the fun lil' universe of Lord's Fingerprint C:

(If I do not win this character, I am more than happy for someone else to use my art so long as they credit me as the artist <3)
Brackensnake wrote:Image

I hope you like it, I wasn’t quite sure what to do for see no evil so it just kinda ended up there.

Also a huge, huge thanks to the wonderful BrackenSnake for drawing this lovely piece of art for The Prophets!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Rules of Long-Distance Interstellar Navigation, as suggested by Athena Alamaris.

> The signals detected when travelling through the E:17 Void should be ignored.

> Remind yourself of any constant light sources. If any more should arise, halt your vessel's movement until they pass. They do not take kindly to being disturbed.

> Beware the nameless things that lurk in shadows between the stars

> Some things are best left unseen. When passing the great cosmic monuments that cast three-dimensional shadows, it is best to cover your eyes.

> Beware the Gate that lies at the Pillar of the Lord’s Fingerprint, and beware the one who guards it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"And why would a traveller such as yourself come seeking the The Pillar of the Lord’s Fingerprint?” Echoes a low, distant rumble, a call of blood marrow and screaming gravitational fury.

Beneath the horrifying cosmic aurora yawning above you in terrifying geometric splendour, The Prophets emerge; simultaneously mind-breakingly massive and infinitesimally frail. The ground which they tread twists beneath each heavy footstep, a prisoner trapped between the spacial realms of time and abstraction.

Each head lies limp, softly bobbing as they pad towards you- as ancient and knowing as the twisted geometry around them. In actuality, you cannot even tell if the ground in which they are perched is adjacent or parallel to your own shaded perch. Amidst the soft throbbing of something unseen, you could have almost sworn you heard something echo your name amidst the beast's soft footsteps.

Under the screaming guise of the Mind Gate above - (or perhaps below? It's so awfully difficult to pinpoint direction here) - the first head stiffens, each muscle quivering as it moves closer. Though it’s eyes remain closed, it begins in a low cosmic rumble, the overture of the galaxy’s movement itself.
"I do not know of your intentions-" It begins, "But I know of your desires. They all crave the same things; purpose, significance, perhaps even enlightenment. What you will find beyond this twisted highway of universal disparity is not what you deserve, nor what you seek."

The second head erupts with life as the first falls limp again, crying in a hoarse musical piping. Though it seems earless, it squarks with excitement as you slowly move closer.
"There are a few that speak of heaven" It begins, it's eyes glistening in feverish glee. "-and surely they are the ones who have glimpsed those visions of all that lies unseen, shifting through the depths of space between reality. What lies beyond the Mind Gate is a paradise beyond description, a single oasis amongst a universe of desert. You desire a chance to be reborn, do you not?" It calls, before suddenly hanging limp again.

The third head twitches as it’s twin’s eyes glaze back over, limply suspended beneath gentle branches of muscle. Though it speaks no words, it gazes at you with desolate, lamentful eyes and subtly shakes it’s lowered head before pendulously falling to meet it's twins.

Addendum:
- Whilst writing and drawing for The Prophets, I found myself gravitating towards the music of OVERWERK. I feel that the song Exist best represents my view of them.
- I have also made a small Pinterest board containing a whole heap of cool stuff that fits their aesthetic.
- Finally, i'd like to take a moment to point out how cool all of the other entries are! Every one i've seen is fantastic in their own way, I wish you all the best of luck. I'd also like to express my gratitude towards Zima. for hosting this competition, giving away the characters was super sweet of you <3
Last edited by Cassini on Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 14 times in total.
cass | she/they | trades | gallery███████
Cassini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silvertogold » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:53 pm

Character/s: Arula Nischala and Kress Ranuul { deadly beauty } and Sharky

About myself: I am a very active player and would absolutely love, to home these two gorgeous canines. I have a few canine characters already, and am willing to introduce them to each other/meet, somewhere in their own personal journey's. I plan on building up and add to their backstories, personalities, relations etc.

Art: Art wise, my skill has lots of room for development and I'm not super confident with it, however if I do make a few doodles, I will stick them in here! I’m better at chibi & basic traditional and digital art.
Thank you for the opportunity to taken in these lovelies! ♥

Writing: Writing in comparison to art is a much stronger aspect, it’s something I practice daily because I love to write and read. Naturally, the room for further improvement is there, but it is an aspect which I will throughly use for both characters.

Examples of my writing:
NOTE: I have read the character development, history, background and personalities that you have provided the characters. I’m willing to build on the foundations you have set, as well as expand it!
If you would like me to give them completely new personalities etc. feel free to let me know!

The following examples are a build up/minute section based off their given personalities etc.
However, I will incorporate my own ideas ♡

Arula Nischala - [this takes place near the "beginning" when she was still dependent on her mother]
The thumping of my tail slowed down as my eyes wandered to where Killer and her mother stood. A suppressed emotion threatened to erupt, as she held in the growing bitterness rooted, deep in her heart. She yearned to be held by her mother just once. Just once she wanted a loving to nuzzle from her mother after a long day of hunting. Or maybe for her mother to take her by the river side to spend a day under the dancing rays or sunlight, as the happy rustles of leaves. Shaking her head, she quickly dispelled such thoughts away, knowing that such a wish was to remain nothing but a pitiful hallucination, but a beautiful one.

≫ ─────────────────────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────────────────── ≪
Ideas for Arula Nischala
I would love to expand on her relations to her mother & brothers.
Arula is who she is today due to alot of events that revolve around their dysfunctional relationship.
why did she try to kill her & successfully kill her brothers (excluding killer)?

⛧ Idea/Plot: Her mother never had intentions on kill her children.
She unknowing came across a virus/disease which when she accidentally
stumbled upon it during on her usual hunting roots.
Unbeknownst to anyone including herself,
the adaptive and every-changing virus has infiltrated her blood stream,
progressively making way to her brain.

As time past the catalyst caused her mother to close off herself to her children,
only finding refugee in Killer her beloved son,
as she had constant hallucinations that made her forget about her children.
The virus toyed with her and twisted her memories, slowly torturing it's host till its last breath.

... to be continued
*Dun Dun Dunnnn!*

I have many other ideas that I am willing to share with you, however would like to do so via PMs.
(◕∇◕✿)

Kress Ranuul - [A short, fun interaction between Kress and my OC Demedicus]
Streaks of merciless rain pelted down onto her thick dark fur, which she had only tamed an hour ago. Her white patterned coat, seemed to glow in contrast to the yawning dark sky. The adults begin to heard their children towards the warm, dry shelter. Telling off the pups that make an attempt to stay out in the rain. Some of the young pups squeal excitedly, putting in effort to make a splash with the sodden grass as their parents pick them up.

Adults hurry to and fro, as the thick clouds roll over the once blistering sun. Kress turns her head calmly, watching in slight amusement of the frenzy that was created by something as simple as rain. After helping a small dazed pup get to the safety of the shelter, she walked outside once more, making eye contact with her close friend Demedicus in the progress. Demedicus proceeds to cheekily stick her tongue out to the side, posing in the most ridiculous way she could think up. The confused faces from the adults and squeals on laughter from observing children, further urged Demedicus to continue, Suppressing a grin, Kress replicates such actions and crosses her eyes. Once they regain composure after making numerous childish-like antics at one another, they were called by their parents to move out of the rain. They continued to exchange jokes and sarcastic comments to one another as they dry off.

Idea for Kress Ranuul:
I would like to write on her relationship with the Drulian Fighters:
why did they capture her? who is Istanal to her? why did the attack: what were the motives? reasons?

⛧ Kress and Istanal had once met when they were younger: the two tribes once had the intentions of being
allies: but all fell apart when one lone wolf sabotaged the treaty.
⛧ Due to a series of unfortunate misunderstandings and issues, the two tribes began to grow a hate towards each other.
This hate didn't diminish overtime, except continued to be nurtured overtime.
⛧The tension lead to the inevitable war which was built upon explosive hate: the day in which Kress was kidnapped
was the cause of Istanal believing Kress's parents were the cause of his father death. He admired his father and
had vowed to diminsh Kress's tribe.

I have many other ideas that I am willing to share with you, however would like to do so via PMs.
(◕∇◕✿)

NOTE: The paragraphs I have written for the two of them are drafts that will be edited (at a later date). I will write a lot more if I am lucky enough to have them in my possession! Some days may be busier then others, but the development of these two character are most certainly going to happen! ♡

Sharky

Name: Cordelia "jewel of the sea", commonly called/known as Sharky

Sharky got her nickname from how she moves in the water along with her ability to hold her breath underwater for fairly long periods of time.

Personality:
Sharky has an outgoing and sweet personality, with a charisma that gives her a “bubbly” vibe. She is talkative and is able to hold a conversation with ease. She is polite but often stubborn. Sharky is not someone who holds grudges, usually letting go within a few days – dependent on the incident which led to the issue. She is not afraid of confrontation and will do so if she feels the need to. Sharky is level-headed but at times acts on impulse.

Sharky loves water, she spends as much time as she can by the ocean, rock pools, aquariums & pools, and any other form of water.
She also really enjoys photography and the humanities subjects. She is that student who wouldn't groan if they had to watch a documentary of any sorts, rather she enjoys learning from them.
Her favourite food would be glazed donuts and salt & pepper calamari rings. She also likes watermelons and passion fruit!
She likes to attend social events with her favourite form of relaxation being a day by the beach.

Dislikes:
Sharky doesn't like the quiet, it makes her feel uncomfortable and she often resorts to music and sounds of the ocean as a background noise if the chatter of people cannot be heard.
She doesn't enjoy movies very much, especially after a movie completely butchered the original book's plot. It resulted in expectations plummeting, slushie machines breaking, an onslaught of emotional tears in awe of how it was able to be achieve such an unfortunate level of substandard.

I have a lot more ideas for the three of them and I’m willingly to discuss it via PM, to minimise the opportunity for my ideas to be stolen.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to home such beautiful characters!
I hope all your characters go to loving homes.
Have an awesome day/night :3
Last edited by silvertogold on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

━━━━━━━
th trade me
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━
.link © link
━━━━━━━

/────────────────────────────────────────────────

/Image

she/her taurus always hungry

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
look at
★☆the☆★

━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm silvertogold, or silv
er for short. The s and g in
my username use to be cap
italised. Always looking for
art. My PM's are always op
en ♥ Have a nice day/night!

━━━━━━━━━━
look how
they
for
you

silvertogold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:15 pm

About me: I play Chicken Smoothie every day. Recently, I dedicated most of my time spent on this site adopting different species of characters and creating stories/ personalities for them. I am artist, but traditional one, I will make art for them maybe one day, but thinking of buying suitable artwork constantly for my characters! Currently I am working at a novel for teenagers which I'm planning to publish when it's done, thinking of using some of the characters I own in the storyline if their owner allows me. I will do my best to offer a nice home. Kress Ranuul would be perfect as character in my story I'm working at and I'd love including her as secondary character in it.

Character: Kress Ranuul
About her: Kress Ranuul is the sister from a different tribe of Wakan- Tanka. She would have the shaman/fortune teller role in my story, she comes from a jungle tribe of wolves which have stated traditions they strictly respect from ages. She is good friend with the death so she is able to communicatewith the spirits, that are empowering her with the foreseeing gift. She has the talent of healing, knowing all the medicinal herbs in the jungle she's living in. Also, she can speak and read in any language.

I really really hope she will be mine, she has such a gorgeous design and I have so many ideas for her.

Character: Jaywing
I absolutely love the design of this little fluff. I haven't thought so much at this little guy's role in my story, but I formed him a personality I think that matches him pretty well.
About him: Jaywing is just a cub, of an extremely rare creature hybrid of two endangered animals (red panda & lynx). He's the only one left on the planet, after his mother died shoot by the eskimo poachers. Jaywing wasn't born like this, he obtained his design (but this is another story). He calls the lands of ice and snow his home, the thick fur he has being like a warm blanket for him.
Jaywing is very playful due to his young age, he has an amazingly good orientation sense, and he's an unusually good at camouflage. Because he spent most of his time alone in the frosted realms, Jaywing is very happy when he is encountering any other living creature, with which he is manifesting a friendly behaviour. He is characterized by his loyalty. Once you have given him your trust, he would never betray you, no matter what.
His only friend is FireFeather, a little fox that have been adventuring a bit too far from the tundra she was living in.

(If you want me to, I'd love to share more of my ideas with you, so you can assure they're going in good hands. I can write you a bit more of their past and special attributes, but I'd prefer to do it in private to prevent idea stealing. Don't hesitate to PM me if you'd like to know a bit more of my vision of them! I'd be absolutely honoured to be the new owner of any of them!)

Thank you for the opportunity! It would be a great honour for me if I'd win any of these astonishingly beautiful characters of yours! Thank you for your time! I wish you a wonderful day! ^-^
Last edited by Alckatraz on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xBunx » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:20 pm

Characters: Vostrar and this pal

Heyo!
I play chicken smoothie basically everyday, usually for over an hour (or more~). I have a toyhouse, and recently, I began to enjoy collecting characters. When I have spare time I like too whip up a profile on the character (examples: Silvia, Jada and even some story/backstory on them! (example: Rosebud).

Will the character be loved?
Of course! I treasure every single one of my characters! They're like little precious babies <3

Will you use the character to write?
If I have time, then definitely. I can already imagine some kind of mystic world for Vostrar, and maybe this river-cave themed world for the other cutie.

Will I purchase art?
If I think the art suits, then yup! I'd order ASAP.

Thank you so much! I love them <3

Here's a snippet of what I'm planning to do~

VOSTRAR

The azure sky was coated with fluffy white clouds dancing across the sky. The sun peeked through the side of a cloud, as if it was nervous, its rays illuminating an array of sparkles off the silver footsteps. Vostrar hunched his back, in a desperate attempt to relieve his sore muscles. Looking down in a daze, his eyes followed the movement of the bright coloured bubbles dancing around his neck. His body, still too sore from last night's battle, continued to ache, and Vostrar, instead of walking, rolled down the carpeted floor and onto the dusty earth. Small blotches of mud stuck to his fur, and he let out an annoyed growl. A flurry of silver and blue passed through his vision, and Vostrar squinted, wondering if he was hallucinating. Suddenly, a tuft of fur made contact with his face, and both him and his attacker fell with a thump. Couldn't he get a break?

AMEREX

He let out a hearty bark of laughter, the others soon following after. A warm bubbly feeling arose inside of him and Amerex sighed with happiness, a smile growing on his face by the second. The dim lights flickered overhead and a cool gust of wind danced across the air, brushing the tips of his fur. He watched as his younger siblings fought over which book they preferred. Leather books, some so old the edges were peeling off, lined the shelves in a neat order. The smell of fresh berry pies filled the air... (to be continued)
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoss-sauce11 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:14 am

wondering i f i could have arula nischala ,, i plan on drawing her and using her in a roleplay or smthn in the future.... or is she taken? (Pm me please,,, i may not check this post and i dont want to forget!! I kinda busy but i managed to see this....)

╔═════ ∘◦ ₘᵢₐᵤ ◦∘ ═════╗
Hello there!
I'm Koi
Make it a song, always a song
Can only tell you the truth in the chant of a tone

╚═════ ∘◦ Image ◦∘ ═════╝

hoss-sauce11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes