[W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

[W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:44 pm

hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character. Itsuki. I have more detailed descriptions about him saved, so if you are interested please PM me so I can explain in more detail of his everyday apparel, personality, and more things you might need to complete the art efficiently.

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am open to all art styles, so long as my character isn’t changed. I will take headshots, busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, etc. realistic, cartoon, pixel, or whatever else you guys can come up with!

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Any open groups are open for art, even if they are for WL pets only I will give them for art. You choose what pets, items, etc you would like and I will adjust the trade (remove/add things) until we decide on the perfect payment. Then, when the art is complete you will get your payment.

You can also message me on insta @Pascal.the.yeen
Last edited by rabidlynxeon on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: art commissions

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:23 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character.

I am looking for people who are willing to draw my character pascal.

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am currently only taking headshots and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of him.

working on a description but here are some things you need to know.

he is a male striped hyena. he stands about 5’6, which is very short for an anthro. He is skinny and lean, not much much or any muscle on him. He has recently been revamped with stripes on his ears, as you can see in his most recent pieces. His stripes go all the way up his back and stop at the base of his neck. He has a gold tooth (lower right canine) and he has an overbite, making his top canines show even when his mouth is closed. His tail is longer than the average hyenas.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into it.
i am no longer active
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character.

I am currently only taking headshots and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of him.

he is a male striped hyena. he stands about 5’6, which is very short for an anthro. He is skinny and lean, not much much or any muscle on him. He has recently been revamped with stripes on his ears, as you can see in his most recent pieces. His stripes go all the way up his back and stop at the base of his neck. He has a gold tooth (lower right canine) and he has an overbite, making his top canines show even when his mouth is closed. His tail is longer than the average hyenas.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into it.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:31 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturnalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:36 am

I could do a headshot of him? Here are some examples x x
My name's Bailey!
She/her, adult
saturnalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:30 am

Saturnalia wrote:I could do a headshot of him? Here are some examples x x

That would be great! Would you take a rare + and uncommon/common for one?
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturnalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:35 am

Sure! Send an offer and i'll accept it when i'm done. I'll pm you the link to the finished drawing
My name's Bailey!
She/her, adult
saturnalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:39 am

awesome! I just sent over an offer. You’re more than welcome to switch it around!
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asvoria » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 am

Heya!
I could offer you a digital /traditional drawing of any of your Hyena character!
My art style looks like this:
ImageImageImage
Well, that's about it. Wish you a lovely day! - Please PM me in case you are interested ~
Asvoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:07 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me