{ h: strawberry, pps dragon w: HQ dragon art! }

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: { h: Lists w: HQ dragon art! }

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:45 am

{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (mainlist zebra and a mainlist tribal) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

I'm very picky with him - his design is very simple so his proportions must be accurate to the best of your abilities! His tail is THE most important part of him, so as long as his head is fairly small and his tail is very large I'm usually fine with whatever!

He is ALWAYS snarling / barring his teeth / smirking with teeth. None of that cute Lil blep stuff for this boy. If you think you'll have difficulties with that then please don't offer ;o;

Please post examples of.yoyr art! I'm willing to pay either both the lists for one piece or one list for two pieces ^^
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ h: Lists w: HQ dragon art! }

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 am

{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (mainlist zebra and a september list gray dragon) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

I'm very picky with him - his design is very simple so his proportions must be accurate to the best of your abilities! His tail is THE most important part of him, so as long as his head is fairly small and his tail is very large I'm usually fine with whatever!

He is ALWAYS snarling / barring his teeth / smirking with teeth. None of that cute Lil blep stuff for this boy. If you think you'll have difficulties with that then please don't offer ;o;

Please post examples of.yoyr art! I'm willing to pay either both the lists for one piece or one list for two pieces ^^
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chupa-Cabra » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:30 am

Hey there, I'd be interested in drawing this fella after my current commission is complete!

Here are some examples of some recent hq art I've made - no examples of snarling, but I can assure you I have no issues drawing that expression!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

██
██
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art shop ` da profile ` pets uft ` pound bbs ` toyhouse ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. at uni - won't be on heaps! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chupa-Cabra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Chupa-Cabra wrote:Hey there, I'd be interested in drawing this fella after my current commission is complete!

Here are some examples of some recent hq art I've made - no examples of snarling, but I can assure you I have no issues drawing that expression!

Your art is cute!! However your lack of dragon examples makes me a tad nervous cx I'd like to see if any other offers come in that I'm interested in first, but you're definitely one of my tops!
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm

{ Wildfyre } wrote:
{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (mainlist zebra and a mainlist tribal) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:58 pm

{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (mainlist zebra and a september list gray dragon) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:46 am

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:04 am

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:53 am

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me