H:WHOLE ACC W:CUSTOMS

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: QUITTING h:OMGSR+2000c$ W:ART

Postby DementedFish » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:48 pm

Hey there, sorry Im communication on this website is ROUGH for me so I can get a bit lost. Turnaround time can be between a week-a month because of college, I’d be willing to offer from a scene for the pps cat dragon, a fullbody and a headshot for each of the others. I’d be okay drawing any animal character so I don’t really mind which. If you’d like to continue could you message me on discord or toyhouse or somewhere where I could get a notification and communicate privately “^0^ if not thank you for ur time!
"I’d Rather Die Than Become A Burden."
DementedFish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QUITTING h:OMGSR+2000c$ W:ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:47 pm

DementedFish wrote:Hey there, sorry Im communication on this website is ROUGH for me so I can get a bit lost. Turnaround time can be between a week-a month because of college, I’d be willing to offer from a scene for the pps cat dragon, a fullbody and a headshot for each of the others. I’d be okay drawing any animal character so I don’t really mind which. If you’d like to continue could you message me on discord or toyhouse or somewhere where I could get a notification and communicate privately “^0^ if not thank you for ur time!

hi! sorry for the late reply, been busy all day and cs has kinda shut down somehow on most my devices...
I'd be down for a scene for the dragon cat! please lmk where else I can contact you and we can talk more ^^ :3
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUITTING h:OMGSR+3000c$ W:ART

Postby DementedFish » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:59 am

Instagram(demented._.fish) or discord work! (Demented_fish
"I’d Rather Die Than Become A Burden."
DementedFish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUITTING h:OMGSR+5000c$ W:ART

Postby Avacadotm » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:05 pm

Avacadotm wrote:hello!!
Here is my toyhouse!
I am willing to draw your ocs or creating a new character for you!! I am most interested in your ocs Keno, Magz, and this oc! ^^/)
Mostly looking for rabbits on my WL but any pet on my WL will work! I will also take c$ as well as pets. :3c
Editing this to lyk I have my art shop linked below in my signature :D

Im sorry to post again, just wondering about where I stand I suppose? Is it more of a, if you haven't messaged me then you're not interested? /genq
pls lmk! tyty ^^/)
edit: i did just fill up my slots right after I sent this but pls still lmk if ur interested or not :3✨
Officially started December 2023 >>;
Trades are always open :3c
Link to my Art Shop!✨
Avacadotm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:39 pm

Avacadotm wrote:
Avacadotm wrote:hello!!
Here is my toyhouse!
I am willing to draw your ocs or creating a new character for you!! I am most interested in your ocs Keno, Magz, and this oc! ^^/)
Mostly looking for rabbits on my WL but any pet on my WL will work! I will also take c$ as well as pets. :3c
Editing this to lyk I have my art shop linked below in my signature :D

Im sorry to post again, just wondering about where I stand I suppose? Is it more of a, if you haven't messaged me then you're not interested? /genq
pls lmk! tyty ^^/)
edit: i did just fill up my slots right after I sent this but pls still lmk if ur interested or not :3✨

ah sorry I thought I'd replied but apparently not! I'd love to go with this tbh! do you have a turnaround? I'd like to know since I'm very busy and would just like to know roughly how long I'd wait with all your slots filled rn ^^ :3
feel free to lmk either here or pms! (forum is preferred just incase I accidentally delete our dms lol)
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:20 pm

DementedFish wrote:Instagram(demented._.fish) or discord work! (Demented_fish

forgot to say but contacted you on discord!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avacadotm » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:44 pm

ah sorry I thought I'd replied but apparently not! I'd love to go with this tbh! do you have a turnaround? I'd like to know since I'm very busy and would just like to know roughly how long I'd wait with all your slots filled rn ^^ :3
feel free to lmk either here or pms! (forum is preferred just incase I accidentally delete our dms lol)

That's okay!! I currently do not know the wait time eince I have two ppl on a wait list rn. My current turnaround time is maximum 3 weeks if that does help in anyway. Whenever a spot opens, I can let you know if that would be easier! ^^/) I don't mind :3c
Officially started December 2023 >>;
Trades are always open :3c
Link to my Art Shop!✨
Avacadotm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time2Fly » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:29 pm

Hi!! I found you through your quitting trade for C$ thread, and if you're looking for art as well right now I'd be happy to trade something for a bunch of your rare/VR/ER/OMGSR pets? You have quite a few I'd be interested in from my WL and I'd be happy to do customs or commission for trade depending on what you're most looking for at the moment in exchange for pets of a fair value :)

I've linked to my art Insta if you're interested in seeing some samples of my work, and would be happy to provide specific examples of certain things upon request or answer any specific questions via DMs. My turnaround time is usually fairly quick, 2-3 weeks max for things like basic flat color customs or simple sheets (it would be longer for more detailed or heavily shaded pieces such as full illustrations)

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/artbysconnor/

In Memory of Luke
Time2Fly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:07 pm

Time2Fly wrote:Hi!! I found you through your quitting trade for C$ thread, and if you're looking for art as well right now I'd be happy to trade something for a bunch of your rare/VR/ER/OMGSR pets? You have quite a few I'd be interested in from my WL and I'd be happy to do customs or commission for trade depending on what you're most looking for at the moment in exchange for pets of a fair value :)

I've linked to my art Insta if you're interested in seeing some samples of my work, and would be happy to provide specific examples of certain things upon request or answer any specific questions via DMs. My turnaround time is usually fairly quick, 2-3 weeks max for things like basic flat color customs or simple sheets (it would be longer for more detailed or heavily shaded pieces such as full illustrations)

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/artbysconnor/

hihi! I'd be super down for this! please let me know what pets in particular and what kinda of art + who you would like to draw ! you're free to send a trade for that if need be!

Avacadotm wrote:

That's okay!! I currently do not know the wait time eince I have two ppl on a wait list rn. My current turnaround time is maximum 3 weeks if that does help in anyway. Whenever a spot opens, I can let you know if that would be easier! ^^/) I don't mind :3c

I'll think about it! if I leave you hanging again please pm me! I've started uni so I'm gonna be busy so I'm so sorry if this slips my mind ^^
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayn » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:07 pm

i'd love to draw for you! my turnaround time is 2 weeks at maximum, but it shouldn't take more than 1 week
my prices are listed on my art shop, any pet or combination of pets that equal the set price will work
i would prefer to draw a humanoid character of yours

here are some recent examples of my art
https://i.ibb.co/VjWy6C4/bishal.png
https://i.ibb.co/YtrWN7Q/jdhslkjl.png
https://i.imgur.com/jRa02ZX.jpeg

if you're interested, feel free to post a form on my artshop or pm me
    WILL YOU PROVE WORTHY?
    PROBABLY NOT.
    ── ࣪˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──
    it/its + neos
    trade | art shop
kayn