H:WHOLE ACC W:CUSTOMS

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: QUITTING h:OMGSR+5000c$ W:ART

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:28 am

I would love to draw Axel and Hex together!!!!! So cute!!!

Some examples, I don't have many yet!
https://toyhou.se/Maniacal_Ferret/art
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QUITTING h:OMGSR+5000c$ W:ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:40 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:I would love to draw Axel and Hex together!!!!! So cute!!!

Some examples, I don't have many yet!
https://toyhou.se/Maniacal_Ferret/art

hihi!! I'll def consider!!^^ I'll reach out when I decide ^^ thanks for offering!!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:
HAAIII!! :3 I'm back in search of art! this time for some specific fellas! :D

ImageImageImageImageImage

I also have more mature humanoid characters offsite, if interested in drawing more mature things (blood and maybe slight gore) then pm me on discord at: yellingrock

I'm looking for anything from humanoid versions to animated gifs!! I have a lot of things unlocked, just pickier on my rarer things!
please keep offers on this forum just because sometimes I can lose peoples pms and things get messy! also it helps to bump the forum and get this to more artists! :D

Pet's name: art comp prize!

Adopt that's up for offers for HQ art/characters! feel free to comment on the character if interested!

ImageImage

I also have around 5000 c$ to give atm!!! will update when I get more!

Please link an artshop or art pieces when you offer! There's no form so just flick something quick over and I'll look over whenever I can!
ALSO please have at least something in mind for payment before you offer!! I get really stressed when offering lol

I ALSO would not mind CUSTOM CHARACTERS!! I'll slowly list down what I like and don't like, so feel free to offer characters too :3

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-masc/androgynous characters
-humans
-feminine male characters
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-complicated designs (i mostly like to just stare lol)
- purple, pink, yellow and blue all together (my FAV color combo)
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
- will list more later!
-Female characters (most of the time)
-reptiles
-monster like characters (unless played off as cute)
-characters that have too much gore centered in their design
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

thats about it! I'll wait for a few offers before starting to pick what ones I want to go through with, thanks so much for your time reading this and I hope your day is going great!! Have some flowers <3
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:45 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:

I also have more mature humanoid characters offsite, if interested in drawing more mature things (blood and maybe slight gore) then pm me on discord at: yellingrock

I'm looking for anything from humanoid versions to animated gifs!! I have a lot of things unlocked, just pickier on my rarer things!
please keep offers on this forum just because sometimes I can lose peoples pms and things get messy! also it helps to bump the forum and get this to more artists! :D

Adopt that's up for offers for HQ art/characters! feel free to comment on the character if interested!

ImageImage

Please link an artshop or art pieces when you offer! There's no form so just flick something quick over and I'll look over whenever I can!
ALSO please have at least something in mind for payment before you offer!! I get really stressed when offering lol

I ALSO would not mind CUSTOM CHARACTERS!! I'll slowly list down what I like and don't like, so feel free to offer characters too :3

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-humans
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
- will list more later!
-reptiles
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

thats about it! I'll wait for a few offers before starting to pick what ones I want to go through with, thanks so much for your time reading this and I hope your day is going great!! Have some flowers <3
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goazius » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:32 pm

hi! id love to draw any of your characters! my artshop is here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4827094&p=140981565#p140981565 and id be intrested in you c$ <3
Hello. Im very tired. Rhicorns art shop
Goazius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:13 am

ROX.mp4 wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-humans
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
- will list more later!
-reptiles
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:14 am

Goazius wrote:hi! id love to draw any of your characters! my artshop is here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4827094&p=140981565#p140981565 and id be intrested in you c$ <3

ah didnt see thiss!!! i'll think about the offer and drop a form if interested!! thanks so much for offering!!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bones_Bones_Bones » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:19 am

Hi there! I’d be happy to do a custom character in the styles below and have a toyhouse to transfer it on! I’d be interested in cs$ (amount depending on complexity you’d want for the character + how many characters you’d prefer!)
https://imgur.com/a/TDAJhOC
🌿Alex|Bones|Zombie🌿
|Open To Trades - Check Out Our Pet Collection|
ImageImage
He/It|Transmasc|Adult Member Since 2015
Therian|Otherkin|Virgo|INFJ
Bones_Bones_Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hookfang » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:01 am

Hi there! My commissions are open here and I also offer ychs and custom designs <3
xxxx
xxxx
x artfight x art shop x
hookfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUITTING h:OMGSR+7000c$ W:ART

Postby ROX.mp4 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:46 am

Bones_Bones_Bones wrote:Hi there! I’d be happy to do a custom character in the styles below and have a toyhouse to transfer it on! I’d be interested in cs$ (amount depending on complexity you’d want for the character + how many characters you’d prefer!)
https://imgur.com/a/TDAJhOC

hookfang wrote:Hi there! My commissions are open here and I also offer ychs and custom designs <3

hiya!!! thank you both for offering!! I'll send pm's/forms whenever I decide with these offers^^ thanks a bunch!!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me