{ h: strawberry, pps dragon w: HQ dragon art! }

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: { h: Lists w: HQ dragon art! }

Postby skylasha » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:12 am

Skylasha|He/They/She Image
Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Trying my best one day at a time.
I'm an artist! I take commissions and art trades
Avatar by SleepySwirly Sig art by Shadowphoenixfox
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { h: Lists w: HQ dragon art! }

Postby { Wildfyre } » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:43 am

{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (ur strawberry, september list gray dragon, sep lost white dragon, main list pps dragon) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

I'm very picky with him - his design is very simple so his proportions must be accurate to the best of your abilities! His tail is THE most important part of him, so as long as his head is fairly small and his tail is very large I'm usually fine with whatever!

He is ALWAYS snarling / barring his teeth / smirking with teeth. None of that cute Lil blep stuff for this boy. If you think you'll have difficulties with that then please don't offer ;o;

Please post examples of.yoyr art! I'm willing to pay multiple lists for good art :)
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { h: strawberry, pps dragon w: HQ dragon art! }

Postby { Wildfyre } » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:36 pm

{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (ur strawberry, september list gray dragon, sep lost white dragon, main list pps dragon) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

I'm very picky with him - his design is very simple so his proportions must be accurate to the best of your abilities! His tail is THE most important part of him, so as long as his head is fairly small and his tail is very large I'm usually fine with whatever!

He is ALWAYS snarling / barring his teeth / smirking with teeth. None of that cute Lil blep stuff for this boy. If you think you'll have difficulties with that then please don't offer ;o;

Please post examples of.yoyr art! I'm willing to pay multiple lists for good art :)
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me