Consolidate Settings

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Consolidate Settings

Postby Orgetzu » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 pm

This is a pretty simple suggestion. Basically, it's really confusing how there seems to be several different settings pages that you access in different ways. I don't even know where they all are, but most notably, the trading settings that affect if your items are tradable or not can only be found by clicking the Settings button within the Trades area, and is inaccessible otherwise, as far as I can tell. I know there were a few other things I've found, but I have no idea where.

It seems bad and inefficient, for users and staff, to have them split up like this. If you want to affect multiple, you have to put the code in to multiple places. And it makes it so that when I wanted to trade my items again, I had to spend several minutes searching around before finding the answer. That's about all I've got, so there it is.
Orgetzu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Consolidate Settings

Postby Orien » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:40 am

Your items setting can also be found in your item collection. [For an example, Heres yours]

I think the settings make sense, you find the settings for the thing in the area it affects.
He/It/They/Beep/Boop

I love robots and computers.

Me when I stick blocks together.
Yippee !!!

Robot Guy!
So normal and regular [Lying]
Orien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes