cool ideas

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

cool ideas

Postby obsessivehoarder » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:25 pm

a few ideas that would be cool

ability to see who has your pets on thier wishlist. This way if you want to get rid of a specific pet or get a specific pet you can find someone who has it or wants it

remove posts from the my posts feed. commenting on giveaways and such clogs up the feed. or posts that have already been locked

disable the message from pound pets

some kind of item rating system. i dont know anything about items so i never know what they are worth
I love trading, hoarding, and gifting
My Main want right now is pets with no legs.
Auctioning this bunny
Im looking for no legged friends. they all are on my wishlist. looking for quantity. please pm me with the link to the group. this way you can continue to add as you wish
Pet's name: Quantity Snake Auction

My Goal this year is to gift 2000 pets. i have currently gifted: 205
obsessivehoarder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cool ideas

Postby Aurora Storm » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm

Hey there, these ideas have already been suggested. You can view a list of declined and active suggestions here.

Unfortunately, a feature to see who owns specific pets has been declined as it could cause players to be spammed with trades and would also put a lot of strain on the server.

Removing threads from your "My posts" feed is not possible as it is an automatic collection of posts you have made, but you can use the bookmark feature instead to track threads you want to follow ^^

Here is the suggestion topic for disabling the pound message from your pet if you would like to share your support for the idea! However, you can set up a PM rule in order to automatically delete these messages for you. First, go here: Forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=options

Set up one of the following rules (you do not require both):
    • If sender is [your username], delete message
    • If subject begins with A message from your pet, delete message

Implementing item rarities is also sadly on the declined suggestions list, because items do not have unique IDs like pets do and they are also released in a different way to pets - it was decided adding item rarities would be too confusing.
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me