Suggestion: Pinned Wishlist Pets/Items

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Should a wishlist pin option be added?

Yes
96%
No
4%
Depends on... (please comment your thoughts!)
No votes

Total votes : 25

Suggestion: Pinned Wishlist Pets/Items

Postby BabyKoreanPanda » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:06 pm

--- Suggestion ---

I want an option to pin specific pets/items on your wishlist to be "priority" pets/items if you will, making them show up first and foremost if the other person has them (even under the "pets/items on your wishlist" tab when trading).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Background ---

I've recently gone through the ENTIRE CS archive for pets and added A LOT of pets to my wishlist (new interests, designs I like, new collections, etc). Can we please implement a feature that allows you to pin wishlist pets/items when trading? When trading, I find it frustrating having to go through every single pet the person has on my wishlist when I'm looking for a few specific pets the most. I don't want to have to go through the entire archive over and over trying to add and delete pets off my wishlist according to what I look for right then.

--- Example 1: Pet ---

I'm looking for 2008 October Camo Dog currently (for my husband who's Army). I click the "pets on your wishlist tab" and the FIRST pet to show up, is the "pinned" pet (2008 camo dog) if the other person has it.

I have *at least* 58 pages of wishlist pets right now (even if a person only had 20 pages of wishlist pets, I would still have to search through 400 pets). I'm specifically searching for this camo dog right now and having to go through every single pet under "pets on your wishlist" is so time consuming and having them show up first helps alleviate some of the trading frustration.

--- Example 2: Item ---
I'm searching for the Pocky item. When going through the "items on your wishlist" tab of trading, the Pocky item shows up FIRST with a special asterisk or thumbtack icon, regardless of the year/item type/etc. Since it is PINNED, it shows up FIRST.

--- Those Benefiting ---

This would be very beneficial to all players since we would have an option to actually look for a specific pet/item right away instead of having to sift through pages and pages. This isn't just for the older players with thousands of pets to trade. Instead, even newer players can have the option to look for specific "dreamies" without feeling defeated by all the time wasted by sifting through thousands of pets.

I hope all of this makes sense and I look forward to hearing feedback from everyone! Please forgive me if I overlooked a forum sharing this exact option.
Last edited by BabyKoreanPanda on Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Image Image Image
BabyKoreanPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion: Pinned Wishlist Pets/Items

Postby P1nkStrawberryBurst » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:08 pm

Honestly I think this is a good idea! It'll be easy to just go through what that person wants on their page. Instead of perusing the catalogue each time! There's pets who are definitely a priority for me!
P1nkStrawberryBurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabyKoreanPanda » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:11 pm

P1nkStrawberryBurst wrote:Honestly I think this is a good idea! It'll be easy to just go through what that person wants on their page. Instead of perusing the catalogue each time! There's pets who are definitely a priority for me!

I have been STRUGGLING trying to find this 2008 camo dog and trust me, I'm getting exhausted going through a hundred accounts every day, going through hundreds to thousands of wishlist pets on EACH ACCOUNT just to find out that they don't have it. I'm really hoping something like this gains some traction. Thank you for the support!
ImageImage

Image Image Image
BabyKoreanPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squecca » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:05 pm

Support
Image Image
Squecca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:23 am

Support!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:08 pm

support! this would be an amazing feature, and would save traders a ton of time. I am collecting all of the CS bunnies, and it would we great to pin/prioritize those on my wishlist somehow.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabyKoreanPanda » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:19 pm

snowdrake wrote:Support!
Pandora! wrote:

support! this would be an amazing feature, and would save traders a ton of time. I am collecting all of the CS bunnies, and it would we great to pin/prioritize those on my wishlist somehow.
Squecca wrote:Support

Thank you guys for the support! I hope this actually gains some traction! 😁
ImageImage

Image Image Image
BabyKoreanPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:26 pm

Support! I can see this would be really useful for people with large wishlists especially.
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ebony Stardust » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:31 pm

This could be neat, although I would suggest there be a limit to how many pets could be pinned at one time (like up to 20 or something similar) to prevent people's pinned lists from getting too large and thereby impractical

-Hello! You may call me Ebony
-I am a casual artist
-I am always open to trades (my trade thread)
-Formerly: Darkstorm-The-Wolf (eek '~')
-Remember, support, and pray for Israel

Need Clicks: ImageImageImageImage
Status: I won't be around much this month.It's nothing to be proud of.
Ebony Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugacubes » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:32 pm

support!! i have a massive wl and this would be so helpful in narrowing down the things i want ;w;
ImageImage
sugacubes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me