All Event Suggestion Thread

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: All Event Suggestion Thread

Postby Lex. » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:53 am

Harrisheart wrote:
Leafo wrote:
Silverin wrote:A strange multiverse mash-up of past Summer events would be neat. The pets could be April fools-like, age-swapped, and cross-over litters. Some of the places could have fun little lore updates. Mixed items would be kind of wild to see.

A comic book summer event could also be fun with CS heros, villains, sidekicks, secret hideouts, comic styles, etc.

Omg yes! I love this idea

I came here to suggest something like this past idea actually! With so many summer events gone by it would be fun to have one that was a call back to all the previous ones, and had a few new pets and items from each theme.

This is a good idea!
Not necessarily just the callbacks to previous events, but a comic book event would be cool!
Or maybe just some themed pets/items for national comic book day, which I'm sure exists :)

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:42 pm

I think having a challenge of the users entering a pet to be used as an event NPC would be cool. Like maybe they do a little dress up with limits given to them without giving the event away. I just think it would be fun and easy to do
.......Image
I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
FR | Trade | link | link | ©
can't bite the devil on my tongue

She/her | Adult

CIS/IT degree
I'm a mom now
PM for any helpful links/tips
Looking for mass wl swaps

Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhaelyx » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:01 am

What about rare opportunities to adopt a newborn from the past? Could call it "Re-adoption Event" or something similar.

Another idea some people might get excited about would be adopting full grown variants from a present box.
Example (if you take the newborn puppy route): We found some more newborns from an adoption from in the past!
Example (if you go the grown route): Uh oh! It looks like we found some grown pets from the past that are in need of love!

Once per year, or even once every three months (four per year), there is an opportunity to adopt one of the past adoptables.
For example, you could start from the beginning when Tess' adoptables were first released in July 2008. Under the "Adopt pets", there could be an added button named "Re-Adoption" during the month that you intend on holding the event. Or perhaps on the main page, like other events.

This would also work out very well due to the potential of a new rarity system. The extra four levels of rarity would be a bonus, especially if the team were to follow through with the idea of "Re-Adoption"!
***ACCEPTING ALL UNWANTED PETS***
Rhaelyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:04 am

Rhaelyx wrote:
What about rare opportunities to adopt a newborn from the past? Could call it "Re-adoption Event" or something similar.

Another idea some people might get excited about would be adopting full grown variants from a present box.
Example (if you take the newborn puppy route): We found some more newborns from an adoption from in the past!
Example (if you go the grown route): Uh oh! It looks like we found some grown pets from the past that are in need of love!

Once per year, or even once every three months (four per year), there is an opportunity to adopt one of the past adoptables.
For example, you could start from the beginning when Tess' adoptables were first released in July 2008. Under the "Adopt pets", there could be an added button named "Re-Adoption" during the month that you intend on holding the event. Or perhaps on the main page, like other events.

This would also work out very well due to the potential of a new rarity system. The extra four levels of rarity would be a bonus, especially if the team were to follow through with the idea of "Re-Adoption"!

We already hold a re-release every year on December the 18th. :)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhaelyx » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:15 am

Aaron✦ wrote:
Rhaelyx wrote:

We already hold a re-release every year on December the 18th. :)

That's awesome! I love that! I'm sure that I will have more ideas, that was just the first that came to mind lol.
Last edited by Aaron✦ on Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Keep em coming!!
***ACCEPTING ALL UNWANTED PETS***
Rhaelyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Couwu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:24 am

I'd love an event based on the different kings of forests / habitats the earth has! The tokens could be different kings of woods or statues made of wood. The pets could be from all different kinds of forests around the world.
There ar emote than enough storyline that could make such an event interesting, like deforestation, insect plagues, heat, droughts, or just a fun "what can we do with wood? Let's find out!"

Or an event based around insects! Insects play such a crucial part in every ecosystem, are always looked past though. An event featuring bugs could bring awareness / love to them! The currency could be different kinds of insects, for example : firefly, atlas beetles, dragonflies, stink bugs, stick bugs etc!
It would be cool to have some insect pet outcomes like a firefly fea or a dragonfly butterfly Wolf, a stink bug snake, an atlas beetle dog etc!

LOLO: if I don't respond soonish, I have nothing on your WL and am trying to find soemthing! Or I MIGHT be making some art, don't worry, you haven't been forgotten ^~^

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4906136 My LOLO through the years <3

Couwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:00 am

Kinda like gupps but maybe pps versions of all of the staff litter pups based off their blanket designs for Christmas
.......Image
I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone
FR | Trade | link | link | ©
can't bite the devil on my tongue

She/her | Adult

CIS/IT degree
I'm a mom now
PM for any helpful links/tips
Looking for mass wl swaps

Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foreverfriends4ever » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:13 pm

I have suggestion why don't we do like something like for super bowl Sunday like where the animals have the football teams on them and like Pittsburgh Steelers and all that and we can call it super bowl Sunday which is coming up within a couple months so like doing like a football theme pets that actually would be pretty cool
Pet's name: Rosey Flower
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/]Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url.
Im a crazy cat lady i love cats to the moon and back
Foreverfriends4ever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogfan » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:09 am

I'd like an event focused on traveling. The whole plot would be us trying to get to a certain destination, and the end day would involve us getting there! It'd be the most fun if the end destination was secret

Plot ideas:
  • A road trip. We get off sometimes to maybe view a scenic area, go to a gas station, maybe we break down at one point o.0 It'd be fun if maybe we were in a big bus. while we're traveling we could play games, or tell stories
  • by boat. A cruise could be super fun. We could play games, have various boat activities, maybe get attacked by a monster? 0.o
  • flying. maybe flying pets like the butterfly wolves could teach us how to fly? We get wing items at the beginning and unsteadily train for a bit, before taking off!

Misc:
  • it'd be kinda fun if our destination was something cs related, like maybe "cs headquarters" or a cs themed party! I don't just want more cs merch items I swear
  • at the end we could get items like "pictures we took" to hang on the wall, or a projector so we could show off our vacation pictures. A scrapbook maybe? It'd be nice if we got pictures like that for all our past events too (like how we got the cool arcade machines during the internet event) so we could reminisce about our other travels
frogfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:16 am

@frogfan yes to all of that. Sign me up. My vote is the CS cruise :lol: let's head to Tess's mother country, NZ! I want to do cruise activities like the camp smoothie had activities. I want to go jet skiing, or parasailing, visit the food court, watch a show. Have staff mascots walk the ship to interact with guests please xD okay, I am dying
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me