[suggestion] Signature Editing

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

[suggestion] Signature Editing

Postby Quinn98 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:53 pm

OK... I keep making mistakes when editing my signature.
Can the code box be made bigger?
Like the one in the forums.
~ Quinn98 ~
PLEASE CLICK
MY EGGS👇👈
ImageImage
Deviant Art Link Is
The Picture Below

Rose of all Roses, Rose of all the World! The tall thought-woven sails, that flap unfurled, Above the tide of hours, trouble the air, And God's bell buoyed to be the water's care; While hushed from fear, or loud with hope a band, With blown, spray-dabbled hair gather at hand, Turn if you may from battles never done, I call, as they go by me one by one, Danger no refuge holds, and war no peace, For him who hears love sing and never cease, Beside her clean-swept hearth, her quiet shade, But gather all for whom no love hath made, A woven silence, or but came to cast, A song into the air, and singing passed, To smile on the pale dawn...God's bell has claimed them by the little cry, Of their sad hearts, that may not live not die.
Rose of all Roses, Rose of all the World!
You, too, have come where the dim tides are hurled, Upon the wharves of sorrow, and heard ring, The bell that calls us on; the sweet far thing. Beauty grown sad with its eternity, Made you of us, and of the dim grey sea. Our long ships loose thought-woven sails and wait, For God has bid them share an equal fate; And when at last, defeated in His wars, They have gone down under the same white stars, We shall no longer hear the little cry, Of our sad hearts, that may not live nor die.
Quinn98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [suggestion] Signature Editing

Postby CaptainSpank » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:28 pm

Well, that 'Code Box' is resizable, just like the Message Box in a Trade, or the Code Box for your Trade Settings, or when posting a Msg on the Forum also, the Bottom-Right Corner can each time be used to drag&drop to resize the Input Field... :idea:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me