Item Lock Mechanism For Dressups (70+ Votes)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Should CS Implement an "Item Lock Mechanism" For Dressups

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 81

Re: Item Lock Mechanism (For Dressups) (60+ Votes)

Postby Lex. » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:06 am

Support! Also, a layers tab for each item would be cool. It might cause lag [not a tech expert, I wouldn't know], but if it doesn't it would be a good way to be able to move an item even when it's underneath other items. I've faced that issue tons in the past.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Item Lock Mechanism (For Dressups) (60+ Votes)

Postby Blueberry » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:55 am

Blueberry wrote:
    Hello, everyone! Today I have yet another suggestion!

The ability to layer items has been an option for several years now. However, when the layers begin to add up, it can become increasingly more difficult to click on any individual item. Sometimes you think you've clicked the correct item, only to discover you've clicked on something *behind* it, resulting in several minutes of readjusting all the surrounding items.

The lack of ability to lock items while simultaneously layering them has proven to be a significant deterrent in dress ups. Who wants to dress up a pet when 80% of the experience is simply reorganizing items? It’s stressful, and takes the fun away from an activity that would typically be otherwise enjoyable.

This is why I propose CS implement an "Item Lock Mechanism" to combat this issue. The ability to lock any given item in place would make complicated dress ups significantly easier, allowing users to sit back and enjoy their ensembles.

Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Item Lock Mechanism (For Dressups) (70+ Votes)

Postby Blueberry » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:32 am

Blueberry wrote:
    Hello, everyone! Today I have yet another suggestion!

The ability to layer items has been an option for several years now. However, when the layers begin to add up, it can become increasingly more difficult to click on any individual item. Sometimes you think you've clicked the correct item, only to discover you've clicked on something *behind* it, resulting in several minutes of readjusting all the surrounding items.

The lack of ability to lock items while simultaneously layering them has proven to be a significant deterrent in dress ups. Who wants to dress up a pet when 80% of the experience is simply reorganizing items? It’s stressful, and takes the fun away from an activity that would typically be otherwise enjoyable.

This is why I propose CS implement an "Item Lock Mechanism" to combat this issue. The ability to lock any given item in place would make complicated dress ups significantly easier, allowing users to sit back and enjoy their ensembles.

Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Item Lock Mechanism For Dressups (70+ Votes)

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:25 am

support

my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
owuz / shalf ♕
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
falconian nationalist ♕

imagine living ♕
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls
we are the shadows screaming
«take us now»
we'd rather die
than live to rust on the ground

pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:02 pm

Bump
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:34 am

It’s been three years since I originally published this suggestion. Ironically, I also went on hiatus around the same time, too. While I’ve tried to periodically check on this thread since its initial post, I’ve definitely struggled to maintain consistency.

Nick, (or whoever is capable of realizing this suggestion)

I understand that as mods, your lives are far more complex and intricate than this game could ever be. I know that this suggestion likely isn’t an easy modification. It would require your time, patience, and energy - all qualities that could be employed in your real life instead. As an adult, I realize these three qualities are worth more than gold.

But Nick - my brother in Christ,

I’m literally begging and praying to a god I don’t believe in for divine intervention. I can only hope that a gust of wind will sweep you onto this thread and you’ll see my plea.

I can’t take this anymore. Dress ups on my iPhone are nearly impossible. I have millions of items wasting away.
    I’ve waited three years. Please help me 🙏

🏃‍♀️💨💨💨
Me running away from my half finished dress up because I kept having to readjust the items and I could feel my sanity slipping away
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:42 am

God(s),

Please send Nick this way :’)

Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me