Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby ayato » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:26 am

as a squid lover, i'm always actively hoping that there will be squids during an event. which got me thinking, what if we could get normal monthly adopt squids?

seeing as there are already two stages in existence, squids could be put in the "other species" tab and grow from the "pps" form (acting as a newborn form) into the adult form.

that, or squids could even technically grow in the hatchery. another stage would have to be created, a squid egg stage, but it would be realistic as squids do indeed come from eggs.

obviously this wouldn't have to be a squid batch every month sort of deal, but i think it would be cool to see them once in awhile in regular adopts, considering even with events there's no guarantee of them being there.

or even just a push for more normalized sea critter adopts? we've had two sea-related events: beach event 2012 and lost city event 2017, and personally some of my favorite pets from the site were from one of these two events. i know there is a preference for the average household pet on cs, but i think it would be cool to see the aquatic critters around a little more here and there. i've gotten word from a few other users who would also love to see a push for the aquatic life on cs <3
ayato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darthcassandra » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:00 pm

I think it would be awesome if we had more sitting cats, especially ones that have naturalistic coloring and patterns. I would adore a hairless type sitting cat too. (I have seen many suggest hairless cats, I'm just bringing it back up again)

I think it would also be really cool if more terrarium type pets were added. Ones similar to a previous Hamster litter that was released in April 2016.
ImageImageImage

v I ALSO COMPLETELY SUPPORT THIS PERSON'S SUGGESTION!!! v

camelia2 wrote:Special needs pets!
I'd love to see pets with special needs:
-blind (light blue eyed)
-with hearing implants
-with prosthetic legs and tails (see Winter the dolphin, and many dogs and cats)
-with down syndrome (see Keny the white tiger, Lil Bub and Monty the cats)
-hairless due to chimo therapy

As CS have all kinds of players from all around the world, I'm sure there are a lot of players who would apreciate these kind of pets. Some might own such pets while some may relate to them. I myself own a tailless, a deaf and an epileptic cat. They're the sweetest and would be awersome to see special pets on CS
Darthcassandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:56 pm

now that myself and family are going to have a 3 legged cat (due to it being worth surgery to remove a bone cancer limb that broke) I guess we should have some cats who are missing a limb or two.

Special needs pets!
-blind (light blue eyed)
-with hearing implants
-with prosthetic legs and tails (see Winter the dolphin, and many dogs and cats)

As CS have all kinds of players from all around the world, I'm sure there are a lot of players who would apreciate these kind of pets. Some might own such pets while some may relate to them. I myself own a tailless, a deaf and an epileptic cat. They're the sweetest and would be awersome to see special pets on CS

or we could just have hearing aid items, as if we had accessories for our stuffed animals.
the thing with Kenny the tiger is, it's not just the "wow, yay! a tiger with down syndrom , childre who have it have an animal to look up to" it is that he and his kind are products of serious inbreeding and greed. I feel like I would be deemed a terrible person if I said "people with DS don't appreciate being lumped in with him,. it sounds like they would be offended". people with such things already get bullied/teased as it is.
https://thecatsite.com/ams/can-cats-hav ... too.33411/
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:37 am

is it too late to perhaps suggest an RPPS raven dog for this coming advent? I could see it now, instead of big long feathers, its just a little black ball of down fluff. x) <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby æʃnɪkoʊ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:45 am

Darthcassandra wrote:
I think it would be awesome if we had more sitting cats, especially ones that have naturalistic coloring and patterns. I would adore a hairless type sitting cat too. (I have seen many suggest hairless cats, I'm just bringing it back up again)

v I ALSO COMPLETELY SUPPORT THIS PERSON'S SUGGESTION!!! v

camelia2 wrote:Special needs pets!
-blind (light blue eyed)
-with hearing implants

I like these!

I would like more lions of any sort or more galaxy, space, or even nature pets (Cats but they are my fav so lol)
xxxxImage
xImage
hello, i'm grace. feel free to PM me or trade me.
i love making friends and i'm here if you need a
friend. trades always open, go crazy. please be
patient with me. i hope you have a lovely day c:
──────────────♡─────────────
xxxx Flight Rising Trades Credit
──────────────♡─────────────
xxxxxxxxxxʜɪ, ɪᴛ's ᴍᴇ,
▬▬▬(𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x♡ she/her♡ leo ♡ ♡
x♡ ♡
Image 💙
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

æʃnɪkoʊ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reptilian/fish pets!!

Postby snail.shell » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:27 pm

im new here, so i don't know if this has been suggested before, but betta fish, goldfish, snakes, lizards, geckos, salamanders, etc. would be really cool!

or just more exotic-but-still-legal-in-most-countries pets, like hedgehogs, ferrets, and maybe possibly arachnids.

also maybe snails?

sup. the name's snail.
snail.shell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: reptilian/fish pets!!

Postby TyrannosaurusWreck » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:03 pm

snail.shell wrote:im new here, so i don't know if this has been suggested before, but betta fish, goldfish, snakes, lizards, geckos, salamanders, etc. would be really cool!

or just more exotic-but-still-legal-in-most-countries pets, like hedgehogs, ferrets, and maybe possibly arachnids.

also maybe snails?

there actually are betta fish already! :>
if you go to the archive and set the filter to betta, you can see them
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxhi, im red. im an idiot
xxxxwhos just trying their best.
xxxi like video games, drawing,
xxxxxxxand gifting people.
xxxinsects deserve more love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
x i want to be a paleontologist
x when i grow up! my dreamies
xxx are: UR flower, UR bee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyrannosaurusWreck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: reptilian/fish pets!!

Postby Oliverstorm » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:14 pm

TyrannosaurusWreck wrote:
snail.shell wrote:im new here, so i don't know if this has been suggested before, but betta fish, goldfish, snakes, lizards, geckos, salamanders, etc. would be really cool!

also maybe snails?

there actually are betta fish already! :>
if you go to the archive and set the filter to betta, you can see them

We also have ferrets!
archive/2016/Store%20Pets/

I think it would be amazing to see more birds represented in the Macaw lines. Parakeets, Cockatoos (I have a particular weakness for Goffins, there could be a whole litter! Galah, umbrella, bare-eyed...) Quakers, Conures, Cockatiels like our beloved mascot Totoro. Especially those cockatoos!
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:55 pm

I just had this idea earlier while looking at all my PPS butterfly wolf pillars and pupas.
What about super duper delux fluffy butterfly wolf pps pillars.
Like different colored dandelion puff fluffy pillars with little legs. Could be very cuddly

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:08 am

Was told to move my post so uhh ur rock-

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.