Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby eri » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:35 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
brumous wrote:you should make more birds!! like, ones that actually look like birds, and not chickens.

yesss
I love birds
I second this so much <3

yass!! I have a hoard for those .3.
eri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:44 am

UR ideas::
A stack of pancakes. with half-melted butter. And maple syrup. And maybe a face.

Also... An egg. That gets cracked open, then ends up as just the inside of an egg. Maybe fried.

OR... how about a tree, then it turns autumn, then a leaf falls from it. So then it's UR leaf.
im quitting take my stuff
ewe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bassil » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:20 am

Not quite sure if nick could do this, but for April fools it would be hilarious if he inverted the colors on the site, no matter what theme you are using. And for pets, maybe an inverted skellebun, since it is so in demand right now? Or maybe a reallllllllyyyyyyyy big pet, like Lillian Nightshade's Dragons? Like an annoyingly large dog or something. I know they did lots of tricks in previous years
Bassil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinketonke » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:44 am

More birds on CS! I want to see all kind of Cockatiel colors! Cockatiels are so cute and come in different kind of unique color mutations that I need to see on Cs.
Magpies, Macaws, Great tit, Cockatoos Peacocks and more avians are something I bet people would like.

More Dog breeds that doesn't have the wolf kind of look like French mastiff, Cane corso, Bullmastiff, Pitbulls, Poodles, Bull terrier and chihuahuas!
Rinketonke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Since CS is a New Zealand-based site, it'd be great if we could get some Anzac Day pets for April, or something?-! :D
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stevie444 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:07 pm

1st pet suggestion- I think it would be pretty cool if you could make an all camo deer
2nd pet suggestion- State based dogs. It could be staff pets or something. I know y'all do complimentary colors for staff pets, but what if instead Tess assigned the staff a state and had to base the pet on the state they were given. An example would be, for Maine you could do a dog with moose antlers. And each dog would have the state flag as the coloration of the body and have some sort of object(s) attached to the dog.
3rd pet suggestion- Dogs with different types of flowers growing out of the top of their head with their tongue sticking out slightly.
4th pet suggestion- cats in the form of different cheeses. Like one would have the coloration of Colby jack, the other could have the holes like the Swiss cheese
5th pet suggestion- KOI FISH COLORATION ON ANY PET
6th pet suggestion- You could do real dogs. One could have the brindle coloration of an American staffordshire terrior and have cropped ears and you could do the coloration of the Bernese mountain dog and beagle. (These would all be apart of the same litter)
7th pet suggestion- a dog with bison horns
8th pet suggestion- a litter wth many different types of desserts.
9th pet suggestion- any pet with different types of antlers. For example there would be one with the dark brown coloration of the elk and have the large elk antlers. Another one could have the light tan coloration of the white tailed deer with the small curved antlers.
10th pet suggestion- dogs with different types of beards.

Thank y'all for reading my pet suggestions! I know there is a ton of suggestions but you can never have enough ideas (:
Stevie444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electric Raptor » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:12 pm

I deer based off Flowering trees?
Please click so they won't die; Don't forget pygmies, they tiny.
Electric Raptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:29 pm

I know it has been mentioned a couple of times before but I think breast cancer awareness themed pets would be cool but are on released during October since that's breast cancer awareness month. Pets could have pink designs of course. One example could be a pink ombre from white to pink or what ever other color to pink and they'd have the breast cancer ribbons on them. Pets already wearing pink shirts that say something about breast cancer awareness.
I also think it would be cool to have other awareness theme Pets like autism awareness pets and LGBT pets.

Almost every day there's always some kind of nation something day. For example there's a national donut day. There could be dogs or cats that are different doughnuts and there could be PPS bunnies that are like munchkins, or munchkin cats that are munchkin designed.
Last edited by Aliura on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Impractical » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:35 pm

Maybe some pitbulls or fish? Like more Pitbull designs than the 2014 or 2013 store one, different coat colours. And maybe like some dog/fish hybrids with dogs and fish tails? If that makes sense??
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Impractical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spinachtoffeee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:58 pm

ErulasseAranel wrote:
actual satan wrote:
    A litter based off different time periods, growing in order of oldest to most modern. For example, there might be outcomes based off the 1800s, the swing era, the sixties, eighties, and now, and a dinosaur or caveman outcome that was a bit rarer than the others.
    A similar idea would be a litter based on different music genres: rock, pop, country, electro, nightcore, swing, etc.

Ooo, I love the time periods idea!

The time periods idea sounds awesome, and so does the music genres one!! ahh, i'd die if this happened lol
I'm far too lazy to try on this, c'mon.

... here's my dA then http://spinachtoffeee.deviantart.com/
spinachtoffeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me