CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here

Postby Amy43 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 am

musicgurl333 wrote:It's not a suggestion for a specific stamp, but if it's at all possible, I think it would be really awesome to have a way to save 5 or so stamp configurations so that you could switch between them easily if you wanted to change your stamp theme for season/holidays, etc. I know a lot of people spend a lot of time setting up their stamps so that they look just right, and having a way to save some preset stamp collections would changing them a lot faster and easier. :)

That's what I'd like too.
Amy43

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belos » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Blaze_TheCat wrote:Well, my idea was (and I don't know if it is there or not, last time I checked)..
The 'I speak' little flag stamps, maybe you could do one that is 'I speak Gaelic' ? I don't think anyone would really know what it is but it's Irish, and yeah.. you can turn it down or whatever I was just suggesting it because it's the only language I happen to know, and they don't have it.
Anyways, cheers.

I *whatever I say* this fabulous idea. People need to know of the wonders of language! ;m;

Edit: Maybe a stamp like 'I Drink Tea' or 'I Drink *insert random drink stuff*' that would be cool cx
hi im pip and im a stupid kinnie
she/they/he || nonbinary lesbian || belos luvr
belos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:30 pm

I'd really like a puffin stamp. c:
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxygenet » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 am

Amy43 wrote:
musicgurl333 wrote:It's not a suggestion for a specific stamp, but if it's at all possible, I think it would be really awesome to have a way to save 5 or so stamp configurations so that you could switch between them easily if you wanted to change your stamp theme for season/holidays, etc. I know a lot of people spend a lot of time setting up their stamps so that they look just right, and having a way to save some preset stamp collections would changing them a lot faster and easier. :)

Yes, this please.
galaxygenet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic_love » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 am

~Porpora wrote:
Amy43 wrote:

Yes, this please.

Yes this would be awesome!
ascension

Toxic_love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cats omgg » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 am

Amy43 wrote:

i agree with this. I've been having to screenshot the last stamp themes I've done and completely redo it once I've gotten sick of my last theme.
cats omgg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver~Shadow » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:15 am

~Porpora wrote:
Amy43 wrote:

Yes, this please.

I second this also. (:
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

"Why don't we all just sing and dance in the hail and rain? Why don't we all just go on with life and ignore the pain?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silver~Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snow Queen » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:52 am

I would really like to see a Northern Ireland stamp as there is already Scotland, England and Wales and the UK in general but there is no Northern Ireland stamp. I know many people will not be requesting this but I would really appreciate it if you would consider it.
Snow Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 am

Snow Queen wrote:I would really like to see a Northern Ireland stamp as there is already Scotland, England and Wales and the UK in general but there is no Northern Ireland stamp. I know many people will not be requesting this but I would really appreciate it if you would consider it.

There is a general Ireland stamp but I have gotten requests for Northern Ireland a few times. I'll see what I can do.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Αρμονία » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:14 am

wolfsong-mapleflame wrote:"Back in my day, there were 9 planets!"
LGBTQ+ supporter/I am LGBTQ+ and still human/ LGBTQ+ support stamps