MULTIPLE CUSTOM WISHLISTS (UPDATED)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Do you like the idea of the colored stars?

Yes!
82%
Yes, but I think we could come up with something better
17%
No
2%

Total votes : 290

Re: MULTIPLE CUSTOM WISHLISTS (UPDATED)

Postby ElementalInsanity » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:17 am

Yeet
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:31 am

Posting my support here again because as I've been trading more lately, I've found it increasingly tedious to help differentiate high priority pets, low priority pets, hoard pets, dreamies, etc. when they're all lumped in on one wishlist. I went through and removed a bunch of low priority pets off my WL the other day and I think I might have to do it again, just so I can actually find the pets I'm trying to prioritize & encourage trading partners to offer them. Multiple wishlists would make this much easier for me, & I wouldn't have to take stuff off entirely just because they're lower priority.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squishifishi » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:28 am

Pyromaniacal wrote:Posting my support here again because as I've been trading more lately, I've found it increasingly tedious to help differentiate high priority pets, low priority pets, hoard pets, dreamies, etc. when they're all lumped in on one wishlist. I went through and removed a bunch of low priority pets off my WL the other day and I think I might have to do it again, just so I can actually find the pets I'm trying to prioritize & encourage trading partners to offer them. Multiple wishlists would make this much easier for me, & I wouldn't have to take stuff off entirely just because they're lower priority.

agreeing for all the reasons here!!!
hey there! im brahms. ive sort of 'quit', i check in often and adopt new pets, but my uncommon and below pets are totally free real estate, and im open for rare trades too if you want one!
if you have an art shop open for cs pets, please oh pleeease tell me!
shoot me a pm if you ever feel like it, i love making buds, i could never have enough of em! xoxo

he/him || black + turkish transman || blm
squishifishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue May 18, 2021 3:08 am

Up
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimitina » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:42 pm

Up

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

𝓖𝓲𝓫 𝓶𝓲𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝒆 ℋ𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓘𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓪𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓻 𝒆𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓵𝓸𝓢𝓼 𝓪𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓘𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓲𝒆, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓸, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷
𝓓𝓲𝒆 𝓩𝒆𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝒆𝓲𝒇 𝒇ü𝓻 𝒆𝓲𝓷 𝓫𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓬𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓩𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓴𝒆𝓲𝓽
𝓘𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓲𝒆, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓸, 𝓲𝓻𝓰𝒆𝓷𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

mimitina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ObscuredThicket » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:56 am

Support!! I have a very messy wishlist and most of it is for the pound/lost and found, so to have a section called "For Pound/Lost and Found" and then "Looking for" would be awesome! This honestly sounds like a really cool feature
ObscuredThicket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dingo Berry » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:40 pm

SUPPORT!!

Each could separately be edited so that WL “A” might be full of all your overall wanted pets to collect from CS while the other WL “B” might be slimmed down to just a few that you are currently searching for.

This would be great for individual pet searches while still having the option to switch back to your full WL.

This would also be great for separating hoard WL pets from pets you want for completing collections.

Think of it like a trip odometer of a car. You could reset one of them while the other WL remains in tact. Lots of potential benefits to help your unique searching needs.
welcome to
DINGO
BERRY’S

T R A D E S

Dingo Berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:15 am

Pyromaniacal wrote:Posting my support here again because as I've been trading more lately, I've found it increasingly tedious to help differentiate high priority pets, low priority pets, hoard pets, dreamies, etc. when they're all lumped in on one wishlist. I went through and removed a bunch of low priority pets off my WL the other day and I think I might have to do it again, just so I can actually find the pets I'm trying to prioritize & encourage trading partners to offer them. Multiple wishlists would make this much easier for me, & I wouldn't have to take stuff off entirely just because they're lower priority.

yes yes yes! exactly this! I had to remove all of my hoard pets from my wishlist for a long time because else trading for collection pets would have been so incredibly difficult!! having multiple wishlist would solve the problem of having to go through 100000 pets just to find that one rare you're missing in your collection if you don't want to remove every other pet from your wishlist.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kageneko » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:30 pm

Dropping some support here. I was going to make a thread to suggest something like this as well, but I'm glad I found an existing thread about it. I have pets that I actively want to trade for, and some pets that I want but don't want to initiate trades for, but now when people try to trade with me, they have to wade through my wishlist knowing that only some of the pets there are ones I actually want to trade for, so it makes it harder for them to just easily pinpoint possible trades. So it would be great if we could have separate wishlists, so that we can still get the wishlist notifier when going through the Pound, but also make it easier for people trying to trade with us.

Another thing that would be great is if the Pound would just tell you if you have or don't have a pet so you don't have to guess and don't have to preemptively have it in your wishlist, but I'm not sure if that would lag the site or not from it having to check your account for those pets every pound refresh.
Kageneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mantaphase » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:40 am

support!! came here to find/make a topic about wishlist groups (similar to the trade folders idea) but this would also work very well, and might be easier to implement!

i'm phase ☆ they/he ☎️ | 💰 | 💾 | 💛
actually your skin condition is beautiful

YOU'RE LIGHT neR< AREN'T YOU?
📞📞📞 YOU'VE GOT THE [[LIGHT.]]
WHY DON'T YOU ❤️ [[Show it off?]]
mantaphase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups