Suggestion - Bookmark Folders (187 SUPPORTERS)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Suggestion - Bookmark Folders (187 SUPPORTERS)

Postby Smoky » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:40 am

Support 100% ! This would make things easier for so many people and I don't think that it would be too difficult to implement. There isn't really any reason not to add this that I can think of.
Smoky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifora » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:19 pm

Support!
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mantaphase » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:16 am

support! i always miss raffles and such because theyre mixed in with other topics i follow :((

i'm phase ☆ they/he ☎️ | 💰 | 💾 | 💛
actually your skin condition is beautiful

YOU'RE LIGHT neR< AREN'T YOU?
📞📞📞 YOU'VE GOT THE [[LIGHT.]]
WHY DON'T YOU ❤️ [[Show it off?]]
mantaphase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moshep » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:55 am

Yes! I was literally thinking this just last night. Totally support!
moshep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Nap » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:50 am

Yes I support! I would love to sort my bookmarks by what type of topics they are, (ex: Forum Games Folder, Art Shops Folder, Free to use art and coding folder, etc.)
Some of my favorite Dragon Cave dragons:
ImageImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking!
Dragon Nap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:54 pm

support!
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritX » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:58 pm

Support, seriously need this :’D
-> LF Human art (offering C$, old rares, zodiacs, more)

Bracelet by Loelya @ CS
SpiritX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:27 am

The Wolfe wrote:I was thinking, would it be possible that, in the future, there could be folders for Bookmarks? It's a little tiring looking through lots of bookmarks, just to find the one you want.

Oh...!, yep indeed...! Took me "a while" to understand what you meant (=> the 'View bookmarks/Manage bookmarks' Page from 'My Account', but yep-yep, Support: +1.

I actually nearly never use that 'Bookmarks' Page/Functionality, because even if I "only" have about 30 Bookmarks (on 2 Pages thus, as 25 Bookmarks get displayed per Page), they get displayed/sorted by "Last Post" which makes the Order constantly changing, and it's always a bit of a hassle to manage to locate some specific Bookmark..., so I find it "not very easy/practical" to use, and I nearly never use it anymore...

But the original Thread/Sugg was already from 2012, nearly 10 years ago, ah-ah...!, with nearly 200 Supporters, so I guess Chances to see that Sugg getting implemented "one day" are rather small, oops...! :(
And the current 'Bookmarks' Functionality on the Site is standard 'phpBB' Functionality, maybe not easy to "temper" with and to customize for @Nick, and I've never seen a Site or Forum (based on 'phpBB') where that Functionality had/has been customized... :P

>>>

Rather than using Bookmarks on CS, I've resorted to using a "dedicated" Browser Profile ('Firefox') to CS, where I keep around 100 Tabs "open" (loaded or preloaded, pinned or not) on different CS Pages (mostly different Pet Groups / Items / Archive / Pound / Adopt Pages) and Forum Threads, minimized in the Browser by their Favicon, and I remember (approx) their Position in those 100 Tabs, with a few "Separators" (Favicons with a different Logo/Colour) to group them by Functionality... :idea:
And from using a Laptop with a fairly large (external) Screen, I can see/select about 35 Tabs "at a glance"...

... And that works "better" for me, rather than using Bookmarks (which only work for Forum Threads anyway)...

Oh...!, and one more Reason for me to use this Approach with multiple Tabs, is that every year from January, we/I have to wait about 2 or 3 months before the Navig Links get added for the Archives (both for Pets + Items) for that "new" Year, which was a bit "annoying" and frustrating, even after reporting it several times and 3 or 4 years every year, then it's easier for me to simply keep a Tab already open on those Archive Pages...
(Not "completely" related to 'Bookmarks', but 'Bookmarks' also "belong" to Navigation on the Site...)
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:54 pm

Gonna bring this back up because I need this so much.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxYou should never ever feel
xxxbad being who you are, at
xxxthe cost of upsetting other
.xpeople. You should be allowed
.xxto be who you are, who you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxwant to be, to be safe and
xxcomfortable in your own skin,
xxand not feel attacked in that.
xxxtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxx- Jacksepticeye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guroboss » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:16 am

this would be awesome! I follow a lot of art threads, but they often cover up a lot of discussion threads in my bookmarks as well, I'd love to sort through them in a folder system!

friday. they/she. bi. adult. istp.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸ☎
𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨? 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩❜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚?
playing: bg3 // watching: tokyo ghoul⏤⏤ spotify. toyhouse.

📌naming all my pets!
📌current count:
847!
guroboss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me