All Event Suggestion Thread

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: All Event Suggestion Thread

Postby meri._.lin » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:00 pm

Helloo, I wanted to suggest a Ramadan themed event similar to what is done with Hanukkah including items (and maybe even pets too :what: ) centered around Iftaar and Ramadan in general ! There was apparently an Eid mini-event before but it would be really cool (might be reaching for the stars here but) to see this become something more implemented and yearly similar to Christmas and Hanukkah though it might not be a possibility because of the varying dates, if not for something like the whole of Ramadan maybe just for Laylat Al-Qadr or even for Eid alone

As Aaron said on the original thread it might not be a possibility for this year because its so soon (March 22nd!!!!!) but i thought it was a nice suggestion to drop here!
(i made a post on the wrong forum and it got locked, original thread here > Forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=4833813&p=141143320#p141143320)
( when you have a dream, )────────
pst, trade me!
───────────
credit
─────────────( you've got to grab it and never let it go. )
〖 hi, i'm meri! ∙ muslim ∙ talk to me, i don't bite! ∙ i love pink & cute things ∙ 🇺🇸🇧🇬🇹🇷 〗
meri._.lin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:18 am

Summer Event Concepts:

Battle of the Bands
I've been keeping my fingers crossed for this one for a good bit. I think it has a lot of potential for exciting pet designs and items.
I would especially like to see some of those funky electric guitar designs, but it would also be a good opportunity to add more equipment like amps and drumkits that I don't think we have on the site.
I think 80s hair metal would be fun for clothing and wigs, and KISS-style makeup might be good too.
Even though rock is a staple of this kind of event, I think it would be more popular with users other styles are represented, like K-Pop, rap/hip-hop, even barbershop quartet.
Artists like Lady Gaga and Elton John can probably provide some solid inspiration for campy costumes as well.
And I think iconic accessories like Michael Jackson's white glove, John Lennon's glasses, etc. would be safe from copyright infringement and would be fun easter eggs to include.

Wild West
I thought of this one only recently but I think it has potential. Areas could include the saloon, county jail, a train station. Characters archetypes of the Sheriff, Mysterious Stranger, and Outlaw could easily work for the NPCs. As for the issue of guns, I think that could be avoided by replacing them with something silly like bananas or something gimmicky, like having a pea-shooter literally shoot peas.
Bandanas, vests, cowboy boots & hats would all be really fun clothing items. I think horse enthusiasts would also be happy to receive high quality saddles and other horse-riding accessories. Having wanted posters as items would also be fun.

Tanabata Festival
It doesn't need to specifically be the Tanabata Festival, I think any Japanese-inspired summer festival would work well. We've done ancient Egypt already, and I think many users would like to see Japan represented as well. The Meiji and Edo eras would probably be good to base it on, since that's when samurai were active (I think), and the armor has good item potential. Additionally, traditional dress like yukata would be good to include, as well as staple festival foods like taiyaki, takoyaki, grilled squid. Room items like shoji screens and hanging picture scrolls would also be nice to see. And fans.
I think traditional Japanese art and textile design, as well as folklore, would be excellent sources for pet design. It's something that I would definitely look forward to.

Victorian Era
I admittedly don't know much about this era, but its fashion is certainly well remembered. Those piled-on wigs and elaborate dresswear would be cool items to have. The wigmaker's, tailor's, and cobbler's could all be areas where free items are released as well as tokens exchanged. not zinnia's idea of a masquerade ball would also fit well here. The plot could also involve a Sherlock Holmes character that needs the player's help to uncover a mystery. Perhaps the prime suspect is attending the ball? It might be fun to make all the NPCs have slightly suspicious activities/backgrounds that are intermittently revealed to keep everyone guessing who the suspect is.

*editing because I just thought of this one: an Olympus event involving ancient Greece & its mythology could be really fun! I don't think the site has many pets based on Olympian gods and goddesses, so I think there's a lot of potential for this one.
i like chickensmoothie :^)

silly little storage
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatyNyan » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:44 pm

Hello!
I would like to suggest a event inspired by Tabletop RPGs! :)
It's a popular theme with a cool diversity of content!
We previously even had some D20 Dogs that could work to take some inspo for that!!

Some suggestions:
- Could have a history line that works simillar to a RPG campain
- We could have little fights, such as in RPG, with a final boss at the end of the event!
- Pets inspired by creatures (Such as a mimic or a gnoll)
- Pets and items inspired by the game classes (Such as rogue, paladin and others)
- Items that together make a DM set (DM screen, map, miniatures)
- Dice item set!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Have some double catterpillars? I would love to get them! :)
NatyNyan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MyopicDinobird » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:40 am

Something slightly similar has been suggested before, but I'm going to bring my own version of it to the thread: Summer event trip to a nature reserve/national park!

The plot could center around preserving nature. Potentially cleaning up trash? I know we did that before, but I feel like it's fitting. I know there are some places in America where nature reserves are on native land and won't allow the native people to live there, but if that's too controversial or too much research, since it is a summer vacation, it could simply take place somewhere where this isn't the case. I know we have some in scandinavia! Perhaps the plot could revolve around the wish for making a scenic park/reserve, versus letting nature do its own thing, and letting dead trees decay and leaving fallen leaves to make home for bugs and fungus to help the ecosystem

Suggestions for pets:

- based on landscapes. Beach, forest, cliffs, meadow
- nesting grounds for birds, different pets holding different nests, with the pets themselves having patterns based on where the bird usually roosts
- pets based on all sorts of native animals from the area
- pets based on different footprints/animal tracks
- pet set that starts as freshly fallen wood and slowly decays in different ways, to end up covered in different fungi, mosses, ant colonies, etc
- ponds with different life in them (duckweed, tadpoles, aquatic larvae, amphibians, pond skaters, algae, fish ...)
- based on different types of stone found in the area

Suggestions for items:

- feathers
- stone cairns and other hiking waymarks
- pine forest themed. Mossy rocks, pine trees, pine cones
- tents, walking sticks, camping gear
- guide clothes and tags
- binoculars, cameras, and camouflage clothes
- hiking boots and sturdy outdoor clothes
- insects! Spiders, butterflies, moths, bees and wasps, flies, and other pollinators
- a bunch of different animals as items
- costume bits to dress your pets up as different species. I would love a big bushy squirrel tail! Butterfly wings based on real species, bird wings and tails
- fallen logs, stumps, fallen leaves etc.
- Moss clothes or items that look like moss growing on the pet

I could go on, but these would be my most wanted suggestions ^^
MyopicDinobird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reanimator » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 am

its probably a bit too late for this year but we should have a release for earth day again!
maybe there could be pets based off of endangered species or something similar to these dogs from last year (where an environment is being cleaned up) but an entire litter like this lol
ImageImage
baby let me sing you a scary song
┌───────────────┐
he/him - adult
Image Image
└───────────────┘
put on your halloween mask
and sing along

reanimator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:34 am

Not sure if this would be too similar too the beach summer event but I’d love to see a deep ocean event or maybe an arctic event for a summer event!

Arctic event ideas :

Arctic hares, lynx, snowy owl, maybe an orca themed pet or an orca!, walrus, polar bears / polar bear themed pets

We could also get some snow/mountain landscapes items! And igloo items, ice fishing items, Arctic animal items, water with ice, penguin items.
I’m sure there’s a lot of other things that could be done !

(Deep) ocean event

Eels, sharks, angler fish, octopus, squids, jellyfish, anemone, blob fish, vampire squid, sea slugs, urchins, coral, starfish, turtles, clams, leafy seadragon, dolphins etc
^ Would all be cool to design pets after / design them into Cs pets!

(I’d die for a little starfish CS pet 😭

Maybe some items could be sand, treasure chests, different fish etc

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:30 pm

I don't remember if I suggested it, or someone else. a haunted traveling circus/carnival event. but then this is suggested, and spoiled. because that was the big reveal. you think it's a weird, a creepy thing, a family friendly "dark" thing...and then it's all ghosts who took physical form.

and always, summer event. "shrunken adventure".
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:26 pm

I think an Easter egg pet similar to the Malk PPS owl egg (or a litter!)would be pretty cute for Easter :) Could be placed in other species if the old Malk egg lineart can’t be used (which would probably put it in the owl/Malk category)

One egg could have little bunnies on it 😭❤️

Edit:
Image thank you
Last edited by gravy on Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafo » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 am

Silverin wrote:A strange multiverse mash-up of past Summer events would be neat. The pets could be April fools-like, age-swapped, and cross-over litters. Some of the places could have fun little lore updates. Mixed items would be kind of wild to see.

A comic book summer event could also be fun with CS heros, villains, sidekicks, secret hideouts, comic styles, etc.

Omg yes! I love this idea
Pet's name: Draft
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Have a nice day!
Leafo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxglove Jam » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:24 am

Ahh I'd love a sort of dark academia / light academia themed event in general ;u;
Foxglove Jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me