2nd/3rd Gen Suggestions - NEW RULE

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: 2nd/3rd Gen Suggestions - NEW RULE

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Mon May 06, 2024 11:27 pm

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 pm

It is probably too late for this year but I was just thinking it would be so cool to have 3rd gen pride pets. I know there were some last year but I was thinking it would be cool to have both parents be 2nd gen pride pets. With one of the chickens from May 2018 or June 2019 or June 2020.
Another cool pairing would be one of the deer from June 2021 and October 2021. One of the below would be cool but whatever one you want, I always thought these litters went so well together.
ImageImage
ImageImage

——————————————————————-
My other deer 3rd gen suggestion are the 2nd gens from November 2021 and December 2022. Particularly one of the ones below.
ImageImageImageImage
Anyone of these two litters paired together would be so pretty!! (I don’t really care which ones but of course I would prefer my favorites lol)
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 pm

I tried to edit my last post but it got too long so I hope it isn’t against the rules to post again. I really want 2nd gen otters!! The following are my favorite otters and I would love for it to be two of them <3 (It looks like siblings are next to each other but I’m not suggesting sibling pairs. I’m just suggesting any two of these paired together, not including sibling pairs of course)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I think any two of these paired together would look so great! And pretty and cute and cool!
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me