Old event stamps for everybody!

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Old event stamps for everybody!

Postby ~sekii♥rei~ » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:54 pm

Pyromaniacal wrote:I don't mind if a lot of the old event stamps are released to everyone. Obviously anything with a specific year mentioned should stay exclusive, but the event-themed aesthetic stamps (like the glitchy internet event stamps & the cryptid sighting stamps) are fun enough that it would be shame for people to be locked out of using them entirely just because they missed the one time they were available - especially because stamps aren't tradeable or anything like pets & items are, so there's literally no other way to get them.

Agree! Year stamps should absolutely stay exclusive. But I think that's about it! There should be a balance here.
A suggestion I may offer is to "re-release" them maybe by having old stamps available through the new events each year? So during any summer event you can claim a pack of an number if old summer event stamps (perhaps not all but it just gives you a select few you don't already have?) or even winning old christmas/halloween stamps by banner hunting! Then it's still "earned" by being around during an event.
Either way whether they are all given for free or given during an event, they hold no real value and are just around for the fun of it, so I see no harm in releasing the fun old stamps!
hi im a dog artist

art-for-pets shop!Trade Thread ♥️
~sekii♥rei~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Old event stamps for everybody!

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:06 pm

As long as people participated in the event, they should have the stamps. So if you could only grab them for 1 day, i still think they should have been released for anyone who participated at least once.
One event you had to adopt them yourself, the next they said "they have been added to your account, you dont have to do anything".
But i dont think you should have the stamps if you didnt participated.
There are also stamps like "here since 2015" or any other year. Those really should be exclusive.

So, i somewhat agree. I say yes, but obly if you participated.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me