Update to foeing

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Update to foeing

Postby sillymillipede » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:42 am

def support, this should already be a thing!
Image ๐š”๐š’๐š ~ ๐š’๐š/๐š’๐š๐šœ Image
avid rat collector
i love my boyfriend!
ImageImage
th | pfp | x
sillymillipede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:46 am

menthol spice anger wrote:I support this despite what was said above.
Sure a blocked person can just log off and view everything without an account but it will become more cumbersome and tedious for them, which will lessen the chance of it occuring.

Right now a blocked person can just go to the groups of the person who blocked them, to the forum posts section, etc etc, and I really dislike that. This should be allowed to be toggled off.
And you could argue that if you could toggle that option off for them they could still log off and view it offline. But if whenever they attempted to do that on their main account and got redirected to some... Blocked page, maybe? that says ยซOops you have been blockedยป they wouldnโ€™t be able to get the links for these site sections by themselves. So the stalking problem is solved and everyone is happy.

Yes, there are a thousand of ways to evade blocks. Doesnโ€™t mean you shouldnโ€™t attempt to remove AT LEAST 1 of them, one thatโ€™s easily accessible, which is quite a problem, to me.

oh man thank you . This is exactly what i was thinking but couldnt think of how to word it so i just gave up and didnt say anything. yeah they can log out and still see my things, whatever, but it would add a sense of comfort especially for people who are innately paranoid (like me). CS can remain a public forum, but if it makes it more annoying to stalk me, theyre likely to give up or become uninterested and that makes me feel better. its a small thing that doesnt have to change a whole ton of things and just makes cs users a bit more comfortable if they choose to use this feature (if its made optional, re: yellingrock's addition)

for example twitter and instagram are still nearly fully public despite the annoying "make an account!" pop ups. you can still view anyones post if youre logged out (given theyre not a locked account) but if someone has you blocked, you cant see their posts, replies, comments etc. and it dissuades many people from attempting to interact again because to interact in the first place, theyd have to make a whole separate account, which is against cs' ToS.
plus they just cant see it. I just want some specific people to not be able to see my posts. theyre likely not going to go the extra mile after that

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaejin » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:03 pm

No support. If someone is harassing you, you can just send a report ticket. You also aren't allowed/able to post any links to any personal information so I don't see a lot of rational reason for worry here as far as someone simply seeing what you post.
    โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello I'm jae. I'm not very good at bios like
this but I'm a guy from the U.S. Psyc major
Saxophonist, track and field sprinter aand
Add me on discord, jaejin#2102. You can
find me on various musical servers, I'm
not super active on CS.

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Jaejin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:30 pm

Jaejin wrote:No support. If someone is harassing you, you can just send a report ticket. You also aren't allowed/able to post any links to any personal information so I don't see a lot of rational reason for worry here as far as someone simply seeing what you post.

Some people have mental issues that do not allow for them to be rational in certain situations ๐Ÿ‘ anxiety and paranoia are a very common thing, and especially among younger users nowadays. It's solely an idea to make a large part of the userbase more comfortable. if your only reasoning for not wanting it is because you think every single person on the website can be rational, think logically at all times, and never have any moment of weakness due to mental instability or literally any other reason, then.. Well idk what to tell ya

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaejin » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:34 pm

Travis wrote:
Some people have mental issues that do not allow for them to be rational in certain situations ๐Ÿ‘ anxiety and paranoia are a very common thing, and especially among younger users nowadays. It's solely an idea to make a large part of the userbase more comfortable. if your only reasoning for not wanting it is because you think every single person on the website can be rational, think logically at all times, and never have any moment of weakness due to mental instability or literally any other reason, then.. Well idk what to tell ya

I'm aware. However I don't think that forums or any third party entity that you voluntarily participate in necessarily have to go out of their way to accommodate you. If you recognize that your paranoia is indeed irrational then I suggest finding other methods of getting through that, hence, no support.
    โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello I'm jae. I'm not very good at bios like
this but I'm a guy from the U.S. Psyc major
Saxophonist, track and field sprinter aand
Add me on discord, jaejin#2102. You can
find me on various musical servers, I'm
not super active on CS.

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Jaejin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyte » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:07 pm

Jaejin wrote:No support. If someone is harassing you, you can just send a report ticket. You also aren't allowed/able to post any links to any personal information so I don't see a lot of rational reason for worry here as far as someone simply seeing what you post.

people can be awful. I've been severely harassed in ways that didn't breech TOS on other sites but still made me absolutely miserable and have extremely bad mental health reactions.
I've also been doxxed using what I thought was not enough personal info to know anything about me, which especially on a site full of furries isn't hard- my fursona is my fursona everywhere, not just here. All it takes is one person who hates me here seeing my fursona on another site that isn't linked to in my CS account whatsoever, doesn't even have the same username, and find personal info. heck, I even have a furry Facebook account with the same fursona (though, no personal info there, just use it for commissions).
ImageImageImageImage

hey y'all

im error/kyte.

i can be blunt and take things too seriously

i promise im not trying to be mean

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
kyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starfalling » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:15 am

Support.

Going to the more extreme end of things, but Harassment doesn't inherently have to be happening on CS if the person knows you from elsewhere, and speaking from experience (without going into the details that aren't appropriate for the forum, not stemming from here thankfully) definitely doesn't need anything considered private information to happen
If I'm not answering, I'm probably at work. I usually get on in the late evening my time (listed timezone below)

Pronouns are they/them and you can call me Starfalling, M, or Morgan. I'm in Pennsylvania which is on EST (CStime -4)

I love trading, although I'm recently back from a long hiatus so I'm not fully up to date on demand. For any current event pets, Iโ€™ll only trade them away if I have a double, and I don't trade growing pets Real life got hectic and I somehow missed the whole month of May on here. Looking for all May pets, will keep WL updated as I go

I use bold a lot because it's easier for me to read, since you can't change other people's font size and being zoomed in constantly is annoying

I am a holibomber!
Sig was getting long, my counts have been moved to trade rules

Starfalling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:30 am

support! although I do have a concern: what if someone blocks a person who owns one of the big guides like horror's list for example? then that person would be unable to access the guide without workarounds.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P1nkStrawberryBurst » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:35 am

I fully support this due to personal reasons!
P1nkStrawberryBurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me