Item Suggestions

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue May 21, 2024 1:43 am

Some bakery themed items would be cool, one of those old ovens made out of clay that cook with an actual fire, some bread, croissants, Danishes, muffins, etc.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Wed May 22, 2024 2:48 am

Because I dress all my gift pets, I've started noticing we have a lack of items to go with some of the cool backgrounds we've gotten. I'd love to see stalagmites/stalactites, volcanoes, and other things to really spice up some of the backgrounds and help build scenes. More furniture like couches, love seats, recliners, rocking chairs, curtains, windows, graffiti, just a wider assortment of items like this.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sc3neg1rldr3ams » Sat May 25, 2024 5:30 am

scene hairs? i think it would be cool :D
Meezai is my sis, mods do not ban her. we just gifting eachother <3

just a silly melanistic scene winged dog named scenedreams!
also a new user
Sc3neg1rldr3ams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PROXX13 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:59 pm

more plain glasses would be nice! i wear glasses and i'd love more styles that would fit me better than the nerd glasses or default pair :'3 i also think more wavy-curly hair styles would be nice, i love the textured hair set from last year, but it lacks variation and making sonas is hard on here when i don't have hair that curly either ^^; some shorter more masculine hairstyles as well as more masculine to androgynous clothing would be nice too!! i think disability friendly options like the other set would be nice too, such as wheelchairs, more cane variants, joint braces, prosthetics, and so on. i just think a lot of inclusive things are missing from the game as a whole, and it's important to give people the ability to represent themselves on here :)

and much less of a pressing matter of course lol, just something i specifically like and think would be fun but i think more wings like tropical birds and corvids would be nice!! honestly i think it would fit nicely in with other store items year-round, as well as maybe more tattoo sets!
Image[[PROXX/EDD !! He/It/Ze/Xe !! DID System]]Image
bat + worm *.*enthusiasssst*.*, internet mad scientist, and possible zombie. so likeeee...the coolest guy ever :3
--X-X-X-X-X--
click 2 help keep them ALIIIVEEE!!!1! >:D
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CREDIT: 1 2 -X-X- -X-X- UrbanDead
PROXX13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes