[300+ SUPPORT!] Make rereleases better/more rereleases

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Would you support having more rereleases?

Yes - more boxes on December 18
17%
Yes - another rerelease day
62%
Yes - no preference/don't know/it doesn't matter
16%
No
5%

Total votes : 457

Re: [300+ SUPPORT!] Make rereleases better/more rereleases

Postby Revla » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:58 am

Support, I think a second rr would definitely regulate the economy a bit

I also support adding store pets, there aint no way the skelebun is worth 8+ nons, thats so unrealistic and there shouldnt be that few in the game
Revla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:18 am

Revla wrote:Support, I think a second rr would definitely regulate the economy a bit

I also support adding store pets, there aint no way the skelebun is worth 8+ nons, thats so unrealistic and there shouldnt be that few in the game

I read it's due to a bunch of players deleting them from the game a few years back in an attempt to artificially raise the rarity/worth (clearly it worked...)
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanayru » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:34 pm

ACat wrote:
Revla wrote:Support, I think a second rr would definitely regulate the economy a bit

I read it's due to a bunch of players deleting them from the game a few years back in an attempt to artificially raise the rarity/worth (clearly it worked...)

I would love to see a source on this? There WAS an experiment to try to delete a specific pet to raise its rarity - however that pet was like, a common pony iirc and the deletions didn't actually affect its rarity at all.

I think rereleasing stores WILL have to happen at some point (because eventually, due to time, some oldest stores WILL be entirely unavailable), I just... can't think of a good/fair way to do it that wouldn't have some glaring downsides to it.
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:40 pm

Lanayru wrote:
ACat wrote:

I would love to see a source on this? There WAS an experiment to try to delete a specific pet to raise its rarity - however that pet was like, a common pony iirc and the deletions didn't actually affect its rarity at all.

I think rereleasing stores WILL have to happen at some point (because eventually, due to time, some oldest stores WILL be entirely unavailable), I just... can't think of a good/fair way to do it that wouldn't have some glaring downsides to it.

here is a link to the project I think you’re referring to, and no it didn’t really work. It changed in the 2019 rarity overhaul and wasn’t credited to the deletion project.

I don’t remember anything about people deleting skeletons, nor can I find anything on it.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Wed May 15, 2024 11:26 am

Up, dropped from front page ❤️
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make rereleases better/more rereleases [2/20/23 UPDATE]

Postby Clayflower. » Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 am

tucawt wrote:I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but perhaps a fix would be to periodically have the CS team raffle highly sought OMGSRs in exclusive events?

In Flightrising, they have a raffle where players use treasure to enter it and potentially win retired items that are no longer available for purchase. As CS does not have currency that is earned in game (C$ is purchased), this could be done by using tokens attained during events.

For example, for easter, you're able to use tokens as payment to enter the raffle. They could even be limited to tokens that were obtained by the user (so people aren't massively buying tokens from other players).

They could raffle out 10 OMGSRs for 10 lucky winners.

At least this way the pets are still rare, but it brings them back into circulation more often.

This could also work for store pets, though I'm not sure the CS team would consider bringing them back this way as they've mentioned multiple times store pets are retired 100000%.

i do like the idea of a raffle, very creative! it can be an easy way to help include pets in circulation i agree.

(wishful thinking incoming)
i would love to be able to buy a box from the c$ store that could contain rr pets from certain years or events, but that definitely won't happen just cause it promotes gambling but i'd have a blast haha and it would definitely help c$ inflation.

trade center
♡ says "dude" too much
♡ DC - Clayflower
♡ M • 2/13/2022

Clayflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make rereleases better/more rereleases [2/20/23 UPDATE]

Postby lepilob » Sat May 18, 2024 12:21 pm

Clayflower. wrote:
i do like the idea of a raffle, very creative! it can be an easy way to help include pets in circulation i agree.

(wishful thinking incoming)
i would love to be able to buy a box from the c$ store that could contain rr pets from certain years or events, but that definitely won't happen just cause it promotes gambling but i'd have a blast haha and it would definitely help c$ inflation.

i think a raffle would be cool, contests could also work, like do an art piece or complete this task and u can win a rr? (if thats legal)
the c$ thing would b awesome and def help w inflation but yea, not the most reliable nor able thing

‎I'm new!!!

bare with me if i mess up trading or smth ::p

not good w messages in trades as i often forget it exists, sry ─.─||

autistic and obsessed w lamoids, pyurae hoarder!!

Thank you <3
lepilob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me