Mass deleting pets

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Mass deleting pets

Postby teddy » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:43 pm

useless witch wrote:To be honest it's getting pretty old seeing people war over deleting or not deleting pets. There's ways to delete pets on literally every pet site ever and this is the ONLY one where people are making a fuss about it.

agreed. its their pets, they can shoot them out of a cannon into a volcano for all i care.
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RequiemForALove » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:26 am

P U P wrote:
RequiemForALove wrote:I support. If I want to delete all of my pets I should have an avenue to do so. If I had wanted to delete my Sunjewel instead of accepting a lousy trade for it then I should be able to without needing a reason other than I wanted to do it. Kindness is not a right, it is a privilege and there are many people on this site I would not want to be kind to for one reason or another, but that's my own opinion.

The economy on here is already a dumpster fire and I've stopped doing trades beyond monthly swaps as there's not really a reason to try and finish my WL and I never found Dreamies to be all that important.

Pound donations are not something I want to contribute to and that should be my choice as a player.

Nothing is stopping you from deleting all your pets, the option is already there?

But for 1000+ pets? I'd have to do it manually pet by pet. A mass delete option should be implemented.
Quitting - All Pets must go

Looking to trade C$ for Art
RequiemForALove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby schlottis » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:18 pm

Support, or at minimum there should be a mass donate to pound option.

Players should be allowed to get rid of pets if that's what they want to do.
schlottis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:24 pm

I'm not against deleting or not deleting, you can do what you want with your pets.
One thing I don't understand though is why you'd rather delete pets than host a mass giveaway to newbies or to people who have those pets on their wishlist. I don't personally understand why you'd rather delete them and I don't see the benefit for you to delete them than giving them away to people who need/want them.
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me