In depth trade system

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

In depth trade system

Postby Challopenjo » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:51 am

Hear me out, okay..

It has probably been requested before, but i wanted to write it regardless!
I would find it so entertaining to have a surprise trade feature for CS, i havent played the game in years but its been so fun being back now as an adult - however I feel like a deeper trade system then the forums would be big motivation to visit more often!

Some things i have in mind for a surprise trade system!
☆ A feature where you can send a random pet, and get another random pet back - but maybe with a system that makes it fair?
╰⪼ For example, if you send a common pet - you can get an uncommon pet or very common on top of another common pet back - but you have a super small chance of reciving a more rare or more common then that!
╰⪼ In depth, i trade my common wolf in - and the surprise trade back was a very common butterfly wolf

☆A request system, a page where you can from archive put in a pet you really wish for & can list what you are willing to trade for it! That way people could search the pet they wanted, and maybe be able to trade for it with what they currently have in their inventory!

☆A "trade me whats fair" system, where you can preset pets you wanna put out there - and some person can trade what they think is fair back. I think this system should have a bunch of settings tho, for example check boxes with different options for whats possible to send you back so you are in control of not being dissappointed. Say a "same rarity / different rarity / matching rarity in final value" kinda thing, and "4 pets for my 4 pets" kinda deal. Then you can choose the direction you want the trade to go - or you can just not check off anything and people can base their return from whatever they want!

𝕏 And yes, i know these systems would take completely new coding for the page as its unlikely to work with just staff managing it - and need some form for auto function due to the traffic, but i simply think it would be such cool concepts and id love to share them. The forums seems to work just fine, but from what ive read it seems people struggle a little with having to bump it a lot. So that is what I think id have the most fun with, but i understand that its likely not possible ≽^•⩊•^≼ ♡
Challopenjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me