unadd all wishlist pets/items

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

unadd all wishlist pets/items

Postby triceratops. » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:39 pm

i have found it very tedious to go through the archive years unadding pets/items from my wishlist. ive discovered that at some point in time i have added basically every single pet on the archive onto my wishlist and i have the consequence of going through to unadd all of them. it'd be very convenient if we could unadd all wishlist pets at once with the click of a button :>
im so proud of you.

my pronouns are they/them
ImageImageImage
triceratops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unadd all wishlist pets/items

Postby Spring Storm » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:46 am

I am very much in support of this.

I'd also love to see some additional options to filter, for example rarity.

I'm finding myself going through 84 pages of wishlist to remove everything as I'd like to restructure my WL with what I truly want vs. just what I don't have and it's very time consuming.
Spring Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starfalling » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:44 pm

Suppourt

Spring Storm wrote:-snip-

I'd also love to see some additional options to filter, for example rarity.

I'm finding myself going through 84 pages of wishlist to remove everything as I'd like to restructure my WL with what I truly want -sbip-

support this as well. 2012/teenage me and 2023/adult me have different cs goals and it's a bit of a pain to sort through my whole wishlist for things I do or don't want (eg .every pink pet on cs)
If I'm not answering, I'm probably at work. I usually get on in the late evening my time (listed timezone below)

Pronouns are they/them and you can call me Starfalling, M, or Morgan. I'm in Pennsylvania which is on EST (CStime -4)

I love trading, although I'm recently back from a long hiatus so I'm not fully up to date on demand. For any current event pets, I’ll only trade them away if I have a double, and I don't trade growing pets Real life got hectic and I somehow missed the whole month of May on here. Looking for all May pets, will keep WL updated as I go

I use bold a lot because it's easier for me to read, since you can't change other people's font size and being zoomed in constantly is annoying

I am a holibomber!
Sig was getting long, my counts have been moved to trade rules

Starfalling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyte » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:48 pm

it's not built in, but the chicken smoothie extension on chrome has options to add all unowned/removed all owned/add all/remove all on any given page of the archive
you can use it on the kiwi browser on Android, too
ImageImageImageImage

hey y'all

im error/kyte.

i can be blunt and take things too seriously

i promise im not trying to be mean

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
kyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist