Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Art trades - Open

Postby fuyunofabuki » Tue May 04, 2021 5:38 am

Hello, so I do my art off site if that would be ok by you?

I have a few examples in my art shop if you’d like to go check out my examples in my sig.
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun May 09, 2021 5:27 pm

Username: captain dude
What character you want me to draw: I’m acquiring an Unlimited Rare MYO for Kalons soon and have been dreaming of an artistic liberty design by you. I absolutely love your designs and am hoping to get a custom done in your style if you’re interested!
What type of art you want from me: Custom Ref (Artistic Liberty Unlim. Rare MYO)
What character of mine you want to draw: Myra, Crane, and Tatum!
What type of art you're offering: 2 Fullbodies with simple backgrounds + 2 Headshots per Ref Design!
Any notes/information:
Unlim Rare Ideas: I’m kind of looking for an alien type Kal design. It can draw inspiration from my friend quichecat’s Kal Kielhan (got approval from them) as you did such a great job with him (he looks so alien and beautiful <3), our species here on Earth, be loosely inspired by Avatar (2009)’s jungle/tribal vibes. ( It doesn’t have to be blue or striped at all, as it can be any color you see fit!), and some other dream Kals of mine. I’m hoping to go wazoo with traits as it’s an Unlimited Rare. I just really want something super unique, alien and otherworldly, regal, and beautiful that’s very distinct and different from most other Kalons out there (so you can easily go, yep, that’s their Kal!). I’m usually not a big fan of stuff like human hairdos tacked onto an animal body. I love it when any hair looks cohesive with the fur type and everything “makes sense” design wise. Honestly, go wazoo with traits; the only ones I don’t like are cyclops and double iris. Ask me more about specific traits I love if you decide to accept this! C;

Playlist!
Last edited by captain dude on Mon May 10, 2021 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CedarShrooms » Mon May 10, 2021 10:10 am

Username: LocoLunaWolf
What character you want me to draw: You can list multiple for me to choose from, if you like https://toyhou.se/3583671.pip
What type of art you want from me: a half body or headshot
What character of mine you want to draw: (you can put undecided or multiple if you aren't set on one yet! I just ask so I know whether to expect someone simple or complex, and can adjust my art quality accordingly.) Myra
What type of art you're offering: Please include type (headshot,chibi,fullbody, shaded-not shaded,ect) and a few examples if they aren't in your oekaki gallery headshot or half body shaded
Any notes/information: Info on your character/requests for the commission/ect none I'll add examples in a sec
Hi! I'm Cedar! I'm always open to art commisions so PM me! My art shop: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4572442
CedarShrooms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:46 am

Username: Tickles_Times
What character you want me to draw: Narka’ri
What type of art you want from me: Fullbody
What character of mine you want to draw: Marina, Adrihan and Apple
What type of art you're offering: 2 fullbodies (Marina & Apple) and 1 headshot (Adrihan). Art can be found here, but I’d go after the latest 2 or so.
Any notes/information: Their horns should glow, and no happy expressions please, but how angry / whatever they look doesn’t matter

Let’s see if this leads anywhere… it’d be really fun to have staff art of them!
she/they
@pentagram

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitsuwn » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:36 am

username: kitsuwn

what character you want me to draw: either sacha or aurora - or you can draw them together, up to you. ^^

what type of art you want from me: preferably a shaded fullbody(s)

what character of mine you want to draw:
i was thinking marina!! but i can draw another character with her or an additional separate fullbody.

what type of art you're offering: shaded fullbody with possibly a simple bg. you can see all examples here on my deviantart!

Any notes/information: aurora is usually pretty elegant, but she's not stuck up. sacha is just a bit dead inside and done with the world. use this information as you will.
kitsuwn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me