Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Art for Pets (& Items!) | OPEN |

Postby Zear » Sun May 05, 2024 8:16 pm

Oh your art is really lovely!

Here is my offer, 200+ points.
I would be interested in a Full Body Scene of my character Tiberius looking pensive, sad, or grumpy having a cup of coffee in a retro diner.

Thank you for your consideration! :D
Zear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art for Pets (& Items!) | OPEN |

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun May 12, 2024 6:21 pm

My trade offer = 200+ points? offering more then your price since shes a complicated design

Looking for art of This girl, a fullbody scene if possible, and i was wondering if you were okay with creative freedom? your choice of posing/background? if not, her gazing up at the stars and the northern lights for the scene

feel free to edit the trade i sent over. i love your art btw :3
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art for Pets (& Items!) | CLOSED |

Postby juleteon » Tue May 14, 2024 8:21 am

Currently closing the trades / exchanges for a while as life got very busy for me recently and I don't nearly have the time that I wish I could spend on here </3 But I'm looking forward re-opening it in the future! Thank you all for your sweet words, your trades, your offers and your interest, I'll be back to draw your wonderful characters once more, promise ♥

{ Ø | they\them | autistic & dpdr | a catbug cryptid }
✿ ─── ⋆⋅✿⋅⋆ ─── ✿
I'm Jule ⟨ʤul⟩, & I like to paint and to tell stories about worlds that are different!
An artist and an avid book reader, as well as a future-to-be mediterranean forester.
Passionate about all things mycology, entomology & bird-watching ♥
juleteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art for Pets (& Items!) | CLOSED |

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue May 14, 2024 12:36 pm

juleteon wrote:Currently closing the trades / exchanges for a while as life got very busy for me recently and I don't nearly have the time that I wish I could spend on here </3 But I'm looking forward re-opening it in the future! Thank you all for your sweet words, your trades, your offers and your interest, I'll be back to draw your wonderful characters once more, promise ♥

Take as much time as you need! :3
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me