Aster & Youko

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Aster & Youko

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:26 pm

Main Page | Adopt
Total: 4,900 words ;; 4 fullbody + BG ; 8 headshots ; 2 humanoid half-bodies ; 1 2s animation

⋆⭒❅~* ✴ *~❅⭒⋆
Username: 0Zero0
Cat Name: Aster (star) & Youko (light)
Clan: Tailless Comet
Prompt: Form
. ❚ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❏
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Personality

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:43 pm

Two souls trapped in one body. But not just any two souls, souls of two amazing beings that have powers way beyond a normal feline. You could use these powers to cause utter destruction, or maybe protect and help the innocent, but what fun is that? Agree to disagree these two are in such sink its hard to tell them apart when they don't want you to. Even though they are very different from each other they know one another well and can play the part well and especially confuse those who don't even know there is two souls in the body.

Aster is a trickster at heart and loves to cause a bunch of trouble. born to be an explorer and often sticking their nose in where it isn't wanted. Never does anything to serious, and is in it for a good laugh more then anything. While they have harmed some felines feelings in the past they never mean any harm. A lot of time, thought and creativity goes in to each scheme though who said Aster is always causing trouble. None the less they will always stick up for there family, be it the sibling that they share a body with, the parents that they never met, or those who have taken care of them throughout there lives.

░░▒▒▓▓██ ✿ ██▓▓▒▒░░

Shy to the bone, you'll rarely see or hear this side of the twins. She isn't one to poke her head out for much, but deep down she knows she is loved at least by her sister. A talented being with the ability to act out just about anything that comes to her mind, and is very creative in doing so. When they imitate each other, she is the hardest to pick out as she is excellent at pretending to be someone she isn't. As only one can inhabit the body at a time outwardly it takes a lot to draw her out. She is a heavy introvert and strongly prefers solitude over activity, but enjoys helping her sibling out in many activities as long as she doesn't have to hold the reigns.
Divider by InspiredImages from Pixabay

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓀𝑜'𝓈 ℒ𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈
✔ Quiet
✔ Acting
✔ Letting others control the situation

𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈
✘ Taking command
✘ Lies
✘ Pain
𝒜𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℒ𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈
✔ Trouble
✔ Adventure
✔ Conflict

𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈
✘ illogical situations
✘ Sensitive people
✘ Sitting still
𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉
Rain ♫ SID ♫ Daniel Alvarez
The Immoral Memory ♫ natsuP
Dream-Eating Monochrome Baku ♫ Nem
StopRewind ♫ Give Heart Records
Nightmare ♫ Set it Off
Nullified ♫ Andrew Stein
*totally optional to listen to
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Behind the Mask

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:37 pm

In the Crater's Abyss the world is unlike the one we felines normally perceive. It is a world twisted and formed by the minds of creatures that have immortal bones. These creatures take the form of cats to fool us, to allow us to see them through the reflections of water that we hunt and drink from. In this world Youko, and Aster were born here. Each cat with there own ability to transform into a humanoid being. A Yokai to be specific. These felines are not evil by nature, but many have the tendency to cause trouble and Aster in particular is not immune to being a bit of a trickster.

Most of the time is spent in the feline form which is shared between the two of them, even in demon form they must share a body, though it's easier to tell them apart as they each have there own humanoid form, while they always look the same in the feline body. This is because Youko and Aster were originally one being when they were born, but do to great circumstance they split into two beings. Youko and Aster were always there, but unable to show their true selves until Starlight gave them permission.

The mother, who adopted these two knew from the beginning, and dubbed the vitiligo side of the two Youko, and the other Aster. Aster often takes charge most of the time, as Youko is afraid of the world, but Youko is always reigning in her other half. They consider each other siblings more often then not and even fight like they are family. Even so Aster is often the cause of so much anxiety for the two. Making life incredibly difficult, but also interesting. Nothing is ever boring when these two are around, and their mother knows this well.

divider by manfredrichter from pixabay

These Yokai have many abilities up their sleeves, or rather fur if you'd rather, but some are unique to the cat themselves. Usually pertaining to things that have happened in their lives, hobbies, or desires. Youko is often in the art of being able to copy another feline all the way down to there mannerisms. They don't have the ability to copy them visually, as they will always look like the cat they were born as, but they can copy the voice, and even temporarily the memories of the feline they are trying to copy. They are a master of make-up and costume, and will use that to there advantage. This is more of a hobby of theirs, but she can use it for her mimic ability. Usually, however, she only uses it to act like Youko, or to get away from others.

Aster's gift is much more sinister, a dark turn if you will. This was given to them due to the past that brought them to existence. Though just like Youko, they share the need to rarely use the ability that was given to them. Aster takes your fears, and brings them to life in your own mind. Reminds you of your anxieties, and puts you through them in ways you wouldn't ever want to confront. As dark as this power sounds, it is used to protect themselves from the dangers of the world, as well as give piece and mind to Youko in times of need, but there is times Aster uses the gift to humor themselves. Minor fears for pranks and trouble. Youko advises against this, but by the time Youko gets through to her sibling, it is to late and the deed is usually been done a long time ago.

Other powers given to these creatures include the ability to shape shift between feline, and humanoid, increased strength, speed, and senses compared to normal cats, and walk along the lines of the world. While this ability allows them to travel outside of their domain, they cannot interact with the world around them outside of there home world; only watch. The leader is exempt from this, as that is there gift given to them when they take the place of power. Often times if a kit is born with this ability in there clan, they will immediately honor that cat with leadership when they come to age, and are often called prince, or princess.

Click the image for the video
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:49 pm

divider by violinya on PixabayImage
❁ ℳ𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 [ MYO #1078 ]

Leader of the clan of Crater's Abyss, Constellation adopted the two of them when they were a very young kitten. She has aspirations for the two of them to become the first duo leaders of the clan when they grow up, and have been training them from the moment they could walk. Aster despises their mother, and isn't fond of the teachings that are given to the two of them. They will do anything and everything to keep them from having to do what Constellation wants. Youko isn't fond of becoming leader either, but loves her mother even if Aster doesn't. She doesn't show herself often enough for many to know, but Constellation believes both love her no matter what the two show to her.

❁ ℒ𝒾'𝓁 ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓃 [ #2929 ]

Bean is an interesting character to the two of them. Bean is an older cat to them and a mentor. They spend a lot of time learning there job and understanding the different positions in the clan. While their mother teaches them everything important, Bean is more of supplemental learning. Often having to assist looking after the two of them when Constellation is to busy to do so. Aster and Youko are fond of Bean, and treat them as family. Aster themselves as pulled a many pranks on this parental figure, and each time Bean falls for every single one. Despite this, Bean has shown no malice towards the child, but seems rather distant from time to time when it comes to the two.

❁ 𝒯𝑜𝒶𝓈𝓉 [ #1122 ]

Guardian of the clan, a might fighter and subordinate to Hyperion. The both of them don't really like Starlight and avoid the child as much as possible. Hyperion is even particular to saying that the dual spirit is a lie and the kitten is only acting to get attention. They both believe this, but Toast is quieter then his boyfriend. Instead He shows his distain by avoiding Starlight as much as possible. In contrast Aster admires Toast and his skill, but can never get closer to learn more about him. Youko isn't much for the violent acts of Toast and Hyperion, and has never interacted with them.

❁ ℋ𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓃 [ #979 ]

Compared to Toast he despises the brats, and Aster also despises him for his negative attitude. If it weren't for the leaders ruling, he would murder the child himself, as he feels that the cat he calls Starlight, will only cause doom and destruction to the clan. He will not defy his leader no matter what, so instead he shows his malice by cursing and usually getting Aster in trouble quite often. Youko often plays devils advocate for him as she seems to understand some of the troubles that Hyperion has gone through in his untold past.

❁ 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁 [ #900 ]

ScatteredSoul, and his kin, are able to see into the Crater's abyss through a portal in the dragon's pond. They are the only ones able to communicate to these cats from Tailless Comet. This allows anyone from Crater's comet to talk to them, not just the leader, and the stories that he has brought to Aster have filled her with great joy. Youko quite enjoys his calm and quiet demeanor. He's patient with them, and believes them thoroughly without question. He has become a distant father figure for the two, and would gladly interact further with Aster, & Youko if he could, but the portal only allows sight, not touch.

❁ ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓃𝑜 [ NR MYO 4#003 ]

What do you expect from someone who isn't always there? The three very rarely meet, and Haruno is always rather busy. Aster has tried so hard to interact with this wanderer, but in the end only Youko has communicated with this soul. Haruno is a kind being who only wants to help out where he can, but his business is the animals that roam the land around the territory. Learning all he can to keep everyone safe, he has taught many of the members of Crater's Comet how the life around them is and will always be. Youko has taken great fascination with foxes, and has learned a lot about them whenever Haruno comes to town.
❁ 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 ℒ𝒶𝒹𝓎 [ #2705 ]

If anyone is any more distant then Haruno, it is this gal. The sister to Hyperion, she is clever and doesn't like attention especially from children. As such whenever she is in the territory she avoids the two as quickly as she can. She just has no desire to know about the strangeness and trouble that her brother has warned her about. However, no interaction still causes Aster to have an opinion. Aster is very curious and wants to know everything they can about her, and has done extensive stalking, and information gathering the best they can. Youko thinks it's rude and dare's not take part, as she has a concern that this lady isn't somebody to mess with.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Path Taken

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:26 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝓈 ℐ𝓃𝓋𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒𝒹
[ Adopt 3000 (Starlight/Aster & Youko) ] [ Constellation ] [ Hyperion ] [ Black cat ] [ Divine Being ]

ℱ𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈

The sound of the sea rushes in, and out. Slowly pushing forward and inward. Water splashes at the shore, but suddenly dissipates quickly in the soft sand. A setting sun blazes in the distance, it's burning glow brushing edges of soft puffy clouds, and humming veraciously against the cliffs of the shore. Just rest gently against the soggy edge of this paradise. Slowly, gently, softly. Breath into the abyss as the slow cave of slumber pulls you to the other side. This crossing to the other side of this world is a peaceful one, no need to worry about what has been left on the other side. All is settled nicely as others wait for you to join them. This isn't any end of any sort.

Death? No, this isn't death, this... this is-

░░▒▒▓▓██ ✿ ██▓▓▒▒░░

As her eyes slowly open the sound of the waves seemed to fade. The darkness that had enveloped the land was now a hard earthy platform with sounds of emptiness all around. It had been a week since she had been brought into this land and sights and smells didn't seem to go well, nothing was familiar, nor could the little girl find her way in this field of silence. A large paw padded gently around them, then the feeling of a tongue. She was being loved on, and cleaned by her mother. Calmness filled her, and she slowly inched her way towards the soft warmth of kinship. It will be this way for a long time, just the two of them lying in the calmness of the solace fields. There wasn't even the sound of birds it was so... strange.

The grass. She- no I'm not sure that's appropriate anymore. They were pawing the grass with pure curiosity. Yes there was grass taller then the child's head and of such unknown variety. The colors of vibrant violet, mixed with bashful reds and scarlet orange. The waters weren't the glistening blue we are so used to, but this is their world. The world they were brought into. From the purple grass to orange skies, and luminescent trees in the distance. It was perfect for them, a world that perhaps they could finally fit into. Of coarse then again, were they from anywhere else? No that couldn't be. This is the first place they have been, that's why it felt so unfamiliar, because nothing was familiar to them at all.

Mother Constellation picked the two of them up by the scruff of their neck, and off they went down a long path. Curiously it changed colors as they went, and, into a deep valley. An oddly shaped one to be honest as it almost seemed like an inverted cone from the angle of the three. Well two, one had fallen asleep on the venture, and was quite amiss to the beauty of the new surroundings, but lets not dwell on to much of the little details.

The child was put down in the pit at the center, and as such many felines approached with deep wonder in there eyes. Keeping at a distance, all the members of the clan were kept at bay by the leader who had just set the little one down. She was stepping with strong confidence, circling the area like a shark at it's kill. Her attention was pulled away from the kitten, and seemed to be attended to the crowd that was slowly growing. Such a huge mass of felines pulled together to see the spectacle. What was so special about this little kitten sitting daintily in a dirt hole. They weren't anything to gawk at. Who did these fools think they were?

A loud booming echo came from the molly who pulled the kit to the valley. Her voice was dominating, loud, and gave great command to all those around. If they weren't listening before, they were now. "Here thee and come with great attendance. The one before you was born in our territory, abandoned, and left alone to suffer."

As the kit gazed at all those who stared deep into them, they realized all were fully grown, and no younger felines seemed to be around. Youko had a strange feeling as she woke to this, and Aster fidgeted with discomfort. Could the younger ones just not be here at the moment, or were they the only child to be there?

"I found this young girl as the parents left her, and decided I'd claim her as my own. She will be my own kin, and be treated as such. Her name shall be Starlight." The leader continued. "You will treat her with utmost respect and honor as the princess of Crater's Abyss."

SHE. SHE. Who did this fool think they were? How dare they mistake them for a single soul a small being. THEY were a power way above them and shouldn't be treated like the vermin. They were not going to accept being thrown and carried around like- They were way to small to do anything about the matter really. Even with the struggle of their small limbs, and obvious protest to the matter, Constellation swiftly picked them up gently, putting them lightly on there back and allowing others in the clan to have closer looks one at a time. It was hamulating to the two of them, but they had no choice, there one tiny body had no control.

░░▒▒▓▓██ ✿ ██▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓██ ✿ ██▓▓▒▒░░

𝒜𝓂𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

They slowly stepped on the edge of the stone staring down the entrance to the camp. From inside the safe invisible walls there was much unexplored for them. They could find endless adventure with just a few steps outward, and the smell of the breeze was pulling at their heartstrings. No one was visible for what seemed like miles, it was an abandoned outpost to the two of them, and Aster and Youko just wanted to bolt forward and not look back. They knew full well how the ruler of the clan would feel about this escape. Even if they planned to return it was clear that their would be endless punishment for their misbehavior. A small step forward, nothing big, pulled them towards the border. Just one tiny one, nothing large. It caused the heart they shared to beat loudly. So loudly it seemed that the birds flew fast and far from them.

Watching the birds swish through the air, bouncing frivolously through the light gusts of the ravine. They were playing in the sky like it was all a game, even though they could have been killed in the previous moment on the ground. The wings flapping got smaller, and smaller till they were simply just dots to nothingness in the sky. It was peaceful, and cleansed the mind for even the slightest moment. They would turn around and return home.

"WHAT do you think your doing here brat." A dark glare pulled their gaze towards a much bigger cat. Youko's tail immediately curved into her body, and she immediately became as small as she could, hiding behind Aster as soon as she was able.

Of coarse Aster was instantly angry at this fool who dared to scare the two of them. Especially their poor sibling who couldn't handle such kinds of confrontation. Yowling a mighty hiss, Aster puffed up their body without hesitation, a deep glare formed while doing so. The opposing cat, clearly Hyperion, glared back without any sense of retort to the body language or hiss.

Instead, the older Tom embodied a warrior pose, and spoke with command. "You will return home at once and never return. You better hope I don't report this incident to your mother."

"I'm old enough to explore any part of the territory you old fart. I won't do anything you say. Just for that I'm sitting right at the edge." So Aster did so, plopping her rump right at the border, and close enough to bring a disgusting face to the guardians face. They knew this hater would most certainly bring this info straight to their mother as soon as they were free to do so. He loved to cause them trouble.

Unfortunately their strength was not even close to that of the adult. They were only half the size, and not close to fully grown. "Let me GO!" They flailed as Hyperion grabbed them by the scruff and pulled them away from the spot in a rough and forceful manner. "My mother will hear about this. You will be demoted, and punished for harming the princess!" They yowled, and fought with all they had, but to no avail.

A demotion wouldn't ever be on the table for Hyperion. It simply wasn't a possibility for them to leave that seat empty. Sure there were tons of cats in the clan, but the position that was given to this feline was of utmost importance, and only he had the talent for the job. None the less, they carried on to yowl endlessly until the two bodies would find themselves among the entry to the leader's den. With this Aster froze.

Before them was the eminence of the collection of felines. The grace of everything and the voice of ruling. She towered over them like a mighty waterfall that would never cease to erode the tiny pebble that fumbled against the tide. Aster shivered in deep fear, while Hyperion took the opposite stance, and showed great pride in his work. Unlike the two of them showing great emotion, the leader simple glanced over with not a look at all really. This seemed to happen more often then not, and unfortunately didn't warrant any attention. None the less it seemed the teenager was in trouble once again.

"Back to your post." Constellation wavered a paw at her warrior, and the cat grumbled, but followed suit.

The young kitten stammered and yowled. Complaining about every little detail in great exaggeration, but with great uninterest Constellation just shoved the young one out of her den. With this it gave the so called trouble maker nothing to do. So with that a new determination to show that they were worth everyone's time and breath they came up with a plan.

They didn't want to be leader, and the guards were simply to much for them to deal with at there current size. Youko had great anxiety, and fighting that made a lot of problems in the day to day without Aster's help, but Youko was the voice of reason in the two of there minds. It felt like they were always trying to pursue something they couldn't quite find, as if something is expected of them, but they aren't sure what to do about it. This was one of those moments of fighting to find themselves in all this mess, when the leader didn't know what they were going through at all.

Where was their ambition? A thought crossed Youko's mind, and Aster heard it loud and clear.

I like making stories.

Was that all though? No, that wasn't all, they loved to tell stories. Big false lies, twist what people say and turn it into something much more entertaining. What was it to be turned from a princess to a jester though? Was entertainment the path they were to take just to pull strings of control away from their obsessive mother. The answer was right in front of them, but it wasn't clear enough, and for now, they decided to bug other cats until dinner rolled around.

Youko was overwhelmed and found herself screaming into the wind. Alone with anxiety.

░░▒▒▓▓██ ✿ ██▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓██ ✿ ██▓▓▒▒░░

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁

Moons have passed. The scarlet sky filled the air with grace as a full grown feline approached endearingly. The princess was an adult now. Long fluffy fur, scarlet eyes, and a determination like no other. Except what path did they choose? The two of them were finally outside of the border, but this wasn't the first time of coarse. The sun hitting their cheeks, and a bright plume of flowers surrounded them. It was serene.

Aster in the lead, was doing a proper patrol of the land and area in accordance with Constellation's wishes, while Youko sat back idly allowing Aster to do as they pleased. It was a pleasant afternoon. No stress or disaster really caught them in any discord. The tail that they were born with was prominent. It's appearance was always catching the eyes of other cats. Their beauty had fully bloomed into such magnificence, many became jealous, upset, or in the rare cases of those who didn't despise the two of them, infatuation. Youko mostly ignored this, as she had no interest in any suitor, romance, or anything of the sort at the moment, while Aster would tease, and prod at these souls endlessly just to cause pure trouble.

Other then the best friend that they grew up with, it was hard for the feline to find anyone to get along with. Sure many of the elder cat's were respectful, mind Hyperion, but for the most part they were only following their title properly. They were princess, they were destined to receive the power from the gods. They were destined to become the leader of the realm.

Aster sneered as they passed by a rock. The two of them didn't want to be apart of this shenanigan. They were much happier doing the daily chores of cleaning, cooking, and patrolling as most warriors of this land were required to. Though they could do much without the leadership, politics, and history lessons that came with the title. It was still hard to come up with what they honestly wanted in life. With everyone expecting so much of them, it was better to just be left alone.

The anxiety was building up again. It wasn't like any noise was pulling on them, or was there anything around to cause them distress. It was really the fact that Aster had twisted themselves into the thoughts that were so undesirable. They were good at that, an ability was gifted to them to put anyone into agitation including onto them, and Youko. It wasn't on purpose but the energy within welled up, and the air around them grew thin with the use of magic.

Something distracted them however. A black cat. Solid. Aster twisted her head towards the fluttering noise of bushes seeing the feline hop around the distant rocky landscape. This was reason enough to follow. An unfamiliar cat wasn't allowed on the premises, and Aster was ready to sharpen their claws. The two of them leaped into action bolting a crossed the large landscape with little effort. With no time at all they would catch up to the intruder and get them to never return.

Unfortunately there was no sign of her. Wait a minute wasn't she just here? There was no mistaking it, as there definitely was a solid black cat. It's gaze met up with theirs for a brief moment during the chase. It was molly that they had run into time and time again as a kitten when attempting to escape the camp. The problem was she was never seen during meal times or hunt gatherings. She had to be a feral enemy right? Maybe that's why she wasn't caught by them, is that they haven't been caught by anyone.

Aster, and Youko recognized the place. It was a small corner of the world they visited often, even when little and wasn't allowed to be here. It was one of the few places they managed to get away from Hyperion and his goons for hours on end. They pulled themselves to the end of the cliff. A scary dare in the past, but a friendly welcoming now. It wasn't the edge of a cliff at all, but rather an illusion of water drifting so clearly that it was difficult to see until you were right up on it. It's beauty had captured them when they were little, but now it was just a warm sight to behold.

No face this time. It appeared their friend wasn't there to great them today. Not like the old days where the blonde feline was at the pool almost every day. Youko insisted that they stare into the dreamy waters a bit longer. hold the amber gaze they had on it a little longer just to make sure no one was on the other side. In the clear pool you would see a reflection of yourself. Rather, it seemed to show a bright blue sky filled with puffy white clouds on a day like this. Above however in this particular area of Crater's Abyss the sky was a violet shade despite it being mid-day. It was the dragons that often did this. Playing games and changing things to mess with the eyes of the more mortal beings.

After a moment of gazing at their favorite spot, the two of them turned away, swishing the large tail over the illusion as if to say goodbye only to find out where they were wasn't exactly the spot they had come from. Did they accidently walk the planes like they used to as a child. Fumbling about in other worlds without meaning to and creating mayhem. No, they had better control over their powers these days. Though the starry atmosphere did tell them they were not in the same hill as before. Somebody had pulled Aster and Youko into a private realm. The gods were ready to give them the gift of leadership.

The long beautiful tail pulled inward with disturbance. Neither of them wanted to own anything, or be responsible for the cats in the land. Even if a god themselves came down to bestow the ability to walk realms and be seen, they would decline. No way would the two of them ever be caught up in their mother's world. Crouched low to the ground, ears pinned they quickly scanned the void with deep anticipation.

"Hello again." A soft voice cooed. it was elegant and calming. "On your toes as always. I'm sorry to cause you so much distress every time." No one was around in the darkness however, the chimera could sense the presence of another surrounding them.

After a few moments of silence, a figure faded into view. They were mostly white, and humanoid. They were gorgeous beyond compare. Her icy blue eyes gave Aster, and Youko a feeling of warmth, and realization that harm would never come to them washed over. Aster relaxed the body. Aster remembered this creature, and how kind she was to them. Teaching them everything they wanted to know, telling them how to seek the path they desired. She was like a guardian angel.

Youko realized something that Aster did not. That black cat had led them here on purpose. Where the angel and that cat connected? She wasn't entirely certain, but was hold tight to the desire to know. She would share these thoughts later, but for now enveloped herself in the close friend she knew since childhood.

The divine being settled into a more familiar form. A white cat with patches of soft blues that brought out her eyes so well. She spoke again, careful not to disturb the piece with sharp or uncomfortable notes. Each word she picked seemed so careful and planned. "I am glad I was able to bind you all those days back. The body is treating you well?"

"Of coarse!" Aster smiled greatly, unable to contain her joy.

"Do you remember yet?" Confusion settled on the chimera's face, and this caused the angel to turn away a little. "Sorry I shouldn't have mentioned."

"No, it's okay. I just... don't understand what I have forgotten. If you could..." Aster trailed off, unable to ask 'tell me?'.

The white feline shook her head. "I shouldn't."

Both of them got desperately curious, and the friend of theirs seemed to ponder in silence for a long time.

"Aster. You are a god."
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me