here i go again.

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

here i go again.

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:06 am

Things were crumbing.
What could he do?
He couldn't give up.
No.
He wouldn't give up.
He would find a way to fix this.
Even if it cost him his life.

Entry for Stars 3000
Playlist:
Mama's Boy - Dominic Fike
Things to Do - Alex G
dnp
Last edited by LittleMaple on Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: here i go again.

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:08 am

The Before
Aetherstar's life. Take your time with it. Become attached.

Years ago in land that was not yet named, there was a young tom cat. He was afraid, having left his clowder in the city moons ago. But the fear never left. Without others to protect him, he felt vulnerable. Scared. He was alone, not having been allowed to take any friends or family with him. His loneliness hurt, but what hurt worse was the pang of hunger in his stomach. He had to hunt, and soon. The scent of squirrel caught his attention and his mouth watered. The tom spotted it, and he entered a hunting crouch. The taste of blood flooded his mouth and bloodlust overtook his senses. He devoured his kill with zeal and relished the warmth in his stomach. However, he was startled out of this moment of bliss by a voice!

"Aether? Aether! Bro!!!!!" The voice called out. The tom, Aether, whipped around and growled before he saw who it was. "Kestrel!!!!!" Aether replied. The two sprinted into each other, ending up as a pile on the forest floor. Aether and Kestrel laughed until their ribs hurt, before Aether looked over at Kestrel with a fondness in his eyes. "I can't believe it's really you," he said with a sigh. Kestrel flopped onto his said and looked Aether in the eyes, "I told you I'd always find you Aether. You're my brother. I would never leave you behind," Kestrel stated with much intensity. Aether laughed loudly, but he was thankful for Kestrel.

The two had grown up together in the city, close as could be. Kestrel's mother had died during kitting around the time Aether was being weaned, so Aether's mother took Kestrel in. When it was time for Aether to leave to start his own clowder, Kestrel didn't cry, didn't beg him to stay, didn't pull him in for a final goodbye. All he said was, "This isn't 'goodbye', this is 'I'll see you later." At the time, Aether hadnt believed him. He thought that it was the stupidest goodbye ever said in the history of his clowder. Now he knew why Kestrel had said that. Aether wasn't the only one losing a friend that, Kestrel was too.
Last edited by LittleMaple on Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:11 am

The After
What life in starclan was like. Include the clan's slow decline. Distress. Talking to Hyacinthpool. Their connection with the world dimming. The decision to be revived (and how much it hurts) the fear of suddenly being alive and being aware of everything. Aetherstar has no memory of anything at all at this point. Everything is gone and he is just a kit.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:24 am

The Now
Aethestar being found by a patrol. The clan freaking out!! The kitten is very weak and because there are no nursing queens it is a struggle to keep it alive. Against better judgement, Eveningstar names the kit Nebulakit. The kit miraculously survives but will permanently be weaker than the others, mainly its hearing and eyesight. As the kit becomes an apprentice, Aetherstar (which, by the way, Aetherstar and Nebulakit are the same cat!! It is ONE mind) starts remembering their old life and their life in starclan. They are apprenticed to Hyacinthpool and tell her about it. Hyacinthpool helps them come to terms with the fact that they have been reborn. They also struggle with the fact that they remember being a male in their past life, but now they are female. They go onto label themselves as nonbinary and use they/him/her pronouns, but it is really hard for them to grasp this life, as they have no memory of choosung to be reborn. They have bits and pieces from their past life and from thejr time in starclan (they describe this as being made of stars and never being hungry) and its really scary for them. Nebulapaw never remembers their old name but does remember feeling very connected to the name of the clan (because they founded it) they end up deciding to become a seeker to try and find any ghosts that remember them (revived cats and lost ones and ghosts can all kind of sense that they are different and will have this 6th sense to be able to tell when someone is like them!!!
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────