[☾] we both can feel the reaper

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

[☾] we both can feel the reaper

Postby 76heart » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:38 pm

Image━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━too     s    c    a    r    e    d━
━━just   to━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━  we  both  ━━━━━━━
━━━we're    g  o  i  n  g    to━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━;;━━Image

━━━━━━us   even    m  o  r  e━━
Image━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━are━━━━━
━━━i       n       t       o ━━━━━━━━

76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] i have to make an end so we begin

Postby 76heart » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:30 pm

━we  fight  every  night  for  something ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━we're  both  the  same━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
#2137 - werewolfkalons #2137 & #2138#2138 - vampire

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

2138 - vampire
76heart + 395288 ● montressor giancarlo allegro fiori

┗━━━━━━━ half  burned  in  flames━┛
┏━half  in  the  shadows━━━━━━━━━┓

2137 - werwolf
Mnemosyne + 249050 ● alistair nocturne

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━we  can't  look  back  for nothing━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━i  gave  you  everything,  and  it's  a  beautiful  crime━
Last edited by 76heart on Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] allegro's letter - are we allies or enemies?

Postby 76heart » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:40 pm

━━━━━━;;━Image
Image━━
━━━━━━━━━━all   is━━━━━━
━but i    c  a  n  '  t━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━with   you━

━could  tell  you not to━━
━━━━━━when  you  were━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━Image
━━━in  the  end━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

16th November, 1536

Alistair,

Stand down, I pray you.

Thou art dying, and I… I do not want this to be the end. I do not want to keep fighting until thou art gone from this world, and I ne'er again get to look upon thee as aught other than the foe I ne'er wanted to see that way.

This war can end now, I beg o' thee. We have done enough. We are forspent. Let this end ere 'tis too late. I do not want to hurt thee.

I may be their prince king now, but a vampire who refrains from blood holds the respect o' none, and I am beholden to a council that would'st see thee and thy kind fordid. They would'st overrule me, and I have held them back as best I can. I am too weak to have a hope o' stopping them. It hath to be thee.

I do not e'en quite understand how we have ended up this way. What hath become o' us? Wherefore have we become foes when I want only to hold thee in mine own arms?

I wast not mocking thee when I asked, that day. I remember only thy face, and blood, and guards, and flameth. And fear. So much fear.

I cannot bring myself to fathom causing thee pain. I don't- but withal the way thee looked at me withal such betrayal as thee called for thy men, I must have, right? I bit thee? I am the cause o' thy wound that shall ne'er heal, thy unending pain?

Amore Mio, how could thee think I would'st harm thee willingly? How could thee think I would'st betray thee? How could thee clepe for guards, when thee knew that wast what mine own own family had done? Thee saw them that day, when they named me a monster for a second time. Thee asked o' mine own feelings when we were far aroint and safe in the snow. Thee heard mine own pain, and I learned I could love thee.

We were planning to find our own Eden, to find a way to stop all this, to take it for ourselveth an we could not find it so we nay longer had to be secret. Wherefore would'st I forsake that? Forsake thee?

Amore Mio, Amore Tesoro, I pray you wot I am sorry,

xxxThy Carlo, still

[398/400]
Visual of Allegro's Letter wrote:Image

Early Modern English and Italian to Modern English Translation wrote:(If this is seen as a second letter given how some parts are mostly the same, please either ignore it or count it as an extra if applicable. The main translations to know in that case are:
wherefore = why
wot = know
amore mio = my love
tesoro mio = my treasure)

Code: Select all
Alistair,

Stand down, please.

You are dying, and I… I do not want this to be the end. I do not want to keep fighting until you are gone from this world, and I never again get to look upon you as anything other than the enemy I never wanted to see that way.

This war can end now, I beg of you. We have done enough. We are tired. Let this end before it is too late. I do not want to hurt you.

I may be their Prince King now, but a vampire who refrains from blood holds the respect of none, and I am beholden to a council that would see you and your kind destroyed. They would overrule me, and I have held them back as best I can. I am too weak to have a hope of stopping them. It has to be you.

I do not even quite understand how we have ended up this way. What has become of us? Why have we become enemies when I want only to hold you in my arms?

I was not mocking you when I asked, that day. I remember only your face, and blood, and guards, and flames. And fear. So much fear.

I cannot bring myself to fathom causing you pain. I don't- but with the way you looked at me with such betrayal as you called for your men, I must have, right? I bit you? I am the cause of your wound that will never heal, your unending pain?

My Love, how could you think I would harm you willingly? How could you think I would betray you? How could you call for guards, when you knew that was what my own family had done? You saw them that day, when they named me a monster for a second time.  You asked of my feelings when we were far away and safe in the snow. You heard my pain, and I learned I could love you.

We were planning to find our own Eden, to find a way to stop all this, to take it for ourselves if we could not find it so we no longer had to be secret. Why would I forsake that? Forsake you?

My Love, My Treasure, please know I am sorry,

Your Carlo, always
Last edited by 76heart on Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] nocturne's letter - can it be easy for once?

Postby Mnemosyne » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:07 am

━━━━━━━━━━━for m e to━
Image━━━━;━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━ i gotta ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━you━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━;━Image
━━━━━━━━━━ y o u ━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━

Nocturne to Allegro wrote:16 November, 1536

'tis within the dark and the cold that I find myself hither, ere the fire, reflecting upon the nature o' our companionship. The raging o' the winter wind outside mine own window is a fitting allegory for the chill inside mine own heart.

I do not wot wherefore i am putting quill to paper, but haply 'twill help to calm the endless torment within me. I do not wot that i shall e'en send this to thee, but an I do, wot this-

I despise thee. I despise thee withal e'ry fiber o' mine own being for condemning me to this fate which is worse than death, which finds me weaker e'ry day than the one ere. Is this what thee wanted? Mine own pack's pitying gazeth follow me across the room as I pace restlessly, trapped inside where cold cannot reach. Where thy foul influence cannot reach, either. I may be one o' their leaders now, but I am aye scarred by the events o' that fateful night, and i wot that they are attending for me to show one true sign o' weakness to tear me apart. We are not like thee and thy kind, lofty in thy castles, born into power and prestige. Hither we have to fight for e'ry scrap o' respect that we want to get.

But thee knew that, didst thou not? Wast that not wherefore thee took advantage o' me, used me for thy own purchase? I have had many a year to reflect upon the events o' that day and I cannot say that I blame thee, in the end. Thee received what thee had still wanted - power, reputation, and a rank to suit thy grandest ambitions. I hope everything wast worth it.

And yet, despite the pain and the scars thou hast caused, I love thee still. Mine own hand trembleth as I write these words, but I cannot help but be honest. I love thee. I love thee. I love thee. The one true being who saw through mine own exterior into mine own soul, who shared withal me his own in return. How could I not have loved thee, and love thee still? Thou wert the moonlight o' mine own night, the argentine o' mine own blade. Mine own making and mine own undoing.

I love thee. I hate thee. And I am running out o' time.

[ 398/ 400]

Early Modern English to Modern English Translation wrote:
Code: Select all
[i]16 November, 1536[/i]

It is within the dark and the cold that I find myself here, before the fire, reflecting upon the nature of our companionship. The raging of the winter wind outside my window is a fitting allegory for the chill inside my heart, deadening me to all.

I do not know why I am putting quill to paper, but perhaps it will help to calm the endless torment within me. I do not know that I will even send this to you, but if I do, know this-

I despise you. I despise you with every fiber of my being for having condemned me to this fate which is worse than death, which finds me weaker every day than the one before. Is this what you wanted? My pack's pitying gazes follow me across the room as I pace restlessly, trapped inside where the cold cannot reach. Where your foul influence cannot reach, either. I may be one of their leaders now, but I am forever scarred by the events of that fateful night, and I know that they are waiting for me to show one true sign of weakness to tear me apart. We are not like you and your kind, lofty in your castles, born into power and prestige. Here we have to fight for every scrap of respect that we want to get.

But you knew that, did you not? Was that not why you took advantage of me, used me for your own gain? I have had many a year to reflect upon the events of that day and I cannot say that I blame you, in the end. You received what you had always wanted - power, reputation, and a rank to suit your grandest ambitions. I hope everything was worth it.

And yet, despite everything, despite the pain and the scars you have caused, I love you still. My hand trembles as I write these words, but I cannot help but be honest. I love you. I love you. [i]I love you.[/i] The one true being who saw through my exterior into my soul, who shared with me his own in return. How could I not have loved you, and love you still? You were the moonlight of my night, the silver of my blade. My making and my undoing.

I love you. I hate you. And I am running out of time.

visual of Nocturne's Letter wrote:Image
Last edited by Mnemosyne on Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] extra - playlists

Postby 76heart » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:50 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━you  always━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━you  do  it   all   the  time━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

the wolf - the crane wives
i found - amber run
the night we met - lord huron
shrike - hozier
counting paths - matthew and the atlas
allies or enemies - the crane wives

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
━can't  emphasize  enough  how  hard  it's  been━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━r  e  s  e  n  t  s        y  o  u━━━━━━━━━━

Note wrote:Because this is a lot of songs (we sent them as we planned and didn't realize it was this many) it is 100% okay to just read through the lyrics, as that's why we picked them. Just be aware this version of Wicked Game uses "I wanna fall in love" instead of the usual "I don't wanna fall in love" <3

And although we did our best to double check, if we've misunderstood and multiple playlists aren't okay for extras, please only count the middle one!

76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] extra - sforzando

Postby Mnemosyne » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:36 am

The story begins with two beings, neither human, who found each other in the dark. The story tells of a love so deep that it transcended the limits of time itself, past the boundaries of an eons-long feud between to irreconcilable factions. The story shows the power of pain, of determination, of faith.

But you don't want to hear that story, do you? You want the fire and the fury. You want to hear about how it all fell apart.

Well, come closer, then.

Long, long ago, on a dark winter's eve, two figures were huddled together in a fortress. Lit only by the orange glow of a solitary lantern, they spoke in low tones, stopping every once in a while to listen to the wind howling through the stones, the creaking of the wooden stairs that lead up to their hiding spot.

They were both tall, closely matched in height, but one was slender and pale while the other was broad and swarthy. As opposite they were in appearance they were also opposites in upbringing and in clan. But on this night, when the moon was dipping low in the sky, such things did not matter. They pressed close together and spoke of the future in hushed tones, planning for their freedom. For each found himself in a difficult situation, a place where he could not be with his beloved for fear of reprisal from the rest of his clan. They would not understand; 'the two were too different', they would say. 'We hold a deep hatred for the other', they would cry. They did not understand. So the two lovers continued to meet in secret, looking for stolen moments when possible, sending missives when not. The days could be long but the nights longer as they hid their love for the other from the world, looking for their opportunity to break free.

However, there was one thing that the broad one, Nocturne, did not know about his companion, Allegro. For Allegro was a vampire (this was known to both), but he had not fed in many moons, struggling to withhold his cravings for blood. Blood, that which sustains vampires, but cannot be so easily got. And as the night grew ever colder and the life of his companion grew ever warmer in comparison, something within Allegro snapped. He surged forward and bit Nocturne, quick as a snake were to strike! The vampire's fangs were sinking into Nocturne's arm before he could react at all. Pain, fear, and anger bloomed through Nocturne's mind, but the shock held him still, even as he could feel his blood beginning to leave his body.

And before he could react, Allegro pulled himself free, shoving Nocturne bodily away with his supernatural strength. He clutched his head and uttered a low, mournful cry as he wrested with his own-self control, leaving Allegro stunned on the floor, dripping blood.

And what do you think happened next? Why, Nocturne uttered a curse I dare not repeat and howled his displeasure up at the moon, stumbling to his feet and hobbling forward. His momentum sent the lantern tumbling to the ground, where the glass cracked and the fire began to gleefully spread up the stacked crates and bolts of old cloth that lay scattered about the room. Nocturne, blinded by rage and betrayal, shouted for reinforcements to come even as the flames climbed ever higher. The fire even caught his own old clothing and licked up his body, causing him to roar ever the louder. "Betrayer!" he cried, pushing away from his lover, who lay dazed on the floor. "Foul fiend!"

Allegro was forced from his stupor when the sound of many booted feet came storming up the stairs. He gathered himself and fled, glancing back only once at the vision of his lover wreathed in flames, eyes flat with hatred. The moon was nearly gone, the first fingers of dawn starting to creep over the horizon. 'This is not the first time,' he thought to himself as he hastened way from the fortress, 'that I have been forced away by the ones that I love the most.' Tears pricked in his unnatural eyes as he flung himself headfirst, heedless of the blood that coated him. His heart was heavy with rejection.

Nocturne, left behind to fight the flames, was finding solace in his own anger. His wounds were deep and his healing sluggish, but the true pain was in his heart. That the one he loved most would poison him, would ensure his own death was something that could not be overcome. For Nocturne was a werewolf, that which is the enemy of the vampire. A bite from either to the other would cause not only great pain but a very slow death. Nocturne was left in his grief and his pain; the wounds that were caused by the bite and the fire both were slow to heal, that which is very unusual for a creatures such as a werewolf, which is gifted with great healing abilities. Slowly, his anger would continue to build, burning like kindling and pushing Nocturne ever further from his love.

What happened next? Well, for that, you will have to wait and see...
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me