Last resort (DNP)

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Last resort (DNP)

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:58 pm

Entry for Kalon 2135, please DNP.

Username + ID: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Name: Eos

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

But it was just a dream

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:58 pm

Bright eyes, ones that followed the stars flashing in the sky, wonder present on every inch of the child's face. Joy oozed from their body. Then the sky began melting, the world lost those little stars and the bright eyes of the child burnt out, those eyes no longer held their once bright spark. Eos reached out begging, crying, grasping at the light that disappeared from the child's eyes but each spark slipped through Eos's fingers travelling to the sky, one cannot catch stars after all. Then slowly the child too, joined the stars in the sky, the world once returned to it former form but the child was no longer there. Awaking abruptly Eos held their hands to their face, an expression of indifference present. The childhood that once was, was destined to only be present in his dreams.

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This magic of mine

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:05 pm

Perpetual darkness. This was his home. He had been born in the darkness, held captive in the darkness, and darkness would forever be his home. He had not spoken to another, seen another, he had be alone from birth, he will be alone until death. He did not know what life was and life did know what he was. That was until he saw the light.

A little flicker, a dot of bright painted on his black world. Even though it was small in size and was only one, he could not help but think this was the largest thing he had ever seen, the brightest thing he had ever seen, the most magical thing he had ever seen. This dot of light he cherished it carefully, cupping it in the palm of his hand. He had never seen light before and the only world he could think of when he saw it was magical. This was the first magic he saw in his life.

Time trickled by with him unaware, all his focus was on the small spark at his fingertips. The longer he looked the brighter it appeared, he became so entranced by the light it was burnt in his vision. He could not leave it for even a moment, it seemed as though a spell had been put on him... a magic in itself. Perhaps a curse or maybe a blessing this magical light was but nevertheless it was his. However, this was only the beginning. For he saw the greatest magic he had ever seen before.

Rusty iron doors cranked open and light flooded in, so blinding yet brilliant it was. Within that light stood a kal, hair brighter then the light he had so carefully cherished. They carefully reached out pulling him from the dark abyss he called home and dragged him into the light. He had never before seen such a person, a person so perfectly apart of the light. Someone who could drag him from the dark could only be some a magical being, such a beautiful creature he could not take his eyes away.

The kal kal of light taught him carefully. Language, music, art, all of it a unique magic of it's own. Every new magic he came across he would be amazed and full of wonder, each new magic he saw the world become brighter and brighter. Feelings he had never felt, things he had never seen, all of it created a new spark in his mind, a new piece of magic in his heart.

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The true magic

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:16 pm

Did he believe in magic. Perhaps the child who was saved did, but darkness encroaches on even the brightest light in the sky. The magic was gone and the world was here. The gifts he had been given, had been taken away just as quick. Perhaps in his last life he had committed a great sin. This life was the punishment for it. He felt it unfair, why show the light, show the magic yet take it away. Cruel. Callous. And it was oh so cold.

So this was it. The last moment. He no longer believed in the magic, believed in the light. All if it was mearly a dream of a child, a hope of one drenched in darkness. So he wouldn't love for the magic, instead he would embrace the truth. For all the pain hed recieved hed give it back twofold. This is what the world deserves after all, nothing less and nothing more. The magic had taught him many things, but reality was reality and no magic could change that. He used that thought well.

His teacher dead. The world had turned its back. Perfect. Now he could stab it from behind. He'd watch. Watch the glorious fall of the light, only then may he believe in the word of magic once again. The magic of destruction. The magic of misery. The magic of no hope. This was truly after all. The magic of the world, the only magic he had been gifted.

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My ending moment

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:25 pm

An empire. A throne. The world drenched with the blood of the tyrant, the one who had no home. Eos looked up. Once again at the stars in the sky. The bright vision of the moon. He wondered, was he wrong, was he right, one thing was for certain though...this was his last resort. For the child who had the light talen away, his saviour stripped from him, the world and people who had turned there back. If not this, what else was he meant to do. If they had raised him in light, gifted him with a family, gave him care and affection, this wouldn't have been his last resort. But it was. The truth of it all was hard to bear. Dull eyes with the sparkle gone. Eos looked up, then saw. The sparkling world, bright eyes and hands reached out. To return to he stars.

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

An afterthought

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:42 pm

I could see it now the winding winds taking hold of the fire in a deadly embrace. Up the flames roared and I stood silent, the remains of the village lay bare before me. The pitch black night had become one with my own home. A stumble, a fall, dust rose up as I was there, kneeling on the ground, destruction lay before me. Then I heard it ever so slight. The cracking of a wooden plank, a small had groped out between the debris. Then I saw the bright eyes, my dear child had made it out. Scrambling to my feet I ran, not caring of the objects grazing my feet. I push the boards from them and bought them close. Then, as I looked up into the sky I saw it... the shining sun of daybreak. The night had left.

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bio: About them

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:48 pm

Eos (The Greek word "eos", meaning dawn)
He/Him, Male

Facts:
☆A star who was sent down to earth to go through the sorrows of life all sot hey could finally return the the sky and the moon.
☆Fell in love while living in the mortal world so even after their ascension watches over the earth for the day their lover is reborn, will become a fallen star when he revives.
☆Horrible with time and directions, can get lost in even his own home, it doesn't help that he sleep walks.
☆Views many lives from the sky and likes to help out here and their in the mortal world just for fun.
☆Is proficient in many languages, art and music as he believes them to be the bridge between all races.
☆A very caring yet has a very questionable view of what is right and wrong, he is warm to what he believes is right and cold to what he believes is wrong, how he distinguishes between the two is unknown but in many cases it will not align with the majority's opinion.

Fun facts:
♡Can juggle four apples at a time
♡Know it all regarding astrology
♡Does believe in star signs
♡Still can't tell left from right without using his hands.
♡Dislikes beans and yogurt
♡Ate four pizzas and chugged a gallon of milk simply to prove he could (barfed later that day)

Playlist
Ruler of my heart - Alien stage
Infinitesimal - Mother Mother
"Die Schatten werden langer" (Elisabeth the Musical) Japanese ver. RafScrap ft. GezeusQuiryst
Roots : Imagine Dragons
Hangin : Bastille
Tin (the Manhole) : Everything Everything
Wrecking ball : Mother Mother
Message Man : Twenty one pilots

☆-------☆
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels