"The Next Night Walker"๋࣭ ⭑

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

"The Next Night Walker"๋࣭ ⭑

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:44 am

NIGHT WALKER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
˗ˏˋ 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐....ˎˊ˗
👁
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Username: Mimu#814628 Name:Wyatt Gender: ♂
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Kalon
@font text.

art credit: You have no idea how much i'm a fan of my best friend, rissyy. I know you wont see this bestie, but over the years i've been friends with you, 10+ years now. Your art has gone through so much, and i watch you grow and grow into a beautiful artist. You always say its not good enough, but trust me. Its the greatest thing i've seen you develop on. Keep up the good word and i will be your 1# fan of it all. (∩˃o˂∩)♡
Last edited by Mimu on Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01. The beginning.

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:46 am

Long ago there was a kingdom called Votha, planted in the north of Scotland. The castle was thin, with the castle tops reaching as far as they can into the sky while it was wide from side to side, making it look small for a traveller to come across. Around the land was a deep forest, looking into the dark you could see nothing and you can easily get lost by taking 5 steps in. But in the forest where owls would hunt down anyone who would take a step, who isn't under the king's arms. White eyes would watch you from afar, slowly turning every time you move. Watching and waiting.

The one who ruled this kingdom was a nobody to the Scottish lands. A coward that stood behind a sword that he would never draw out in a fight, a man that would sit on his horse and lead his knights to their eternal resting place. His richness would ponder around his own kingdom, leaving his own community in the depths of dirt. But by his side was the legend that the whole of the United Kingdom will know about, but will never see.

Wyatt was born into the kingdom. His father was the king's right-hand man of all the knights, watching him train brought his eyes to become a knight like his father. But his father was a master of his movement. Silent. His strength was ten times more than anyone who came in to become a knight, which gave him the role to be the leader of the knights. His father's eyes would never ever leave the villain. Watching every move, moving silently around anyone. His father was known to be a silent killer. Blood money will be put into his hands while he takes days and days to come back to his son. Only to be done so quickly. No sound. one slashes out of the darkness. He was a killer.

Wyatt never knew what the kingdom wanted with the world, but he wanted to be like his father. Once he became a teenager he was ready to start. His father wouldn't allow anyone to train him but himself. He wanted Wyatt to be a silent killer like him. Days, month and years went by. He was finally like him. Wyatt's father was getting old, but he was still by the king's side. But Wyatt didn't want to be a knight, he wanted to be an assassin. His father didn't like the idea of him being one, but it never bothered him. But the King did.
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

02. Oh the king...

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:47 am

"You trained him all these years, but doesn't dare to be by my side like you?"" The king scoffed, while he shiffed in his thrown. Taking a drink of his wine like it was the last thing on earth. He was a drunk, and never left an empty glass by his side. The king was in stress after years of being a coward. The kingdom was falling in his hands. Enemies where coming to his kingdom to take his place, but he never stood his ground to stop. Only his knights do his job. "Maybe you should have let me take the lead whenever he was ready. i would have made him into something more better" he laughed to himself, moving the tall glass in his hands watching the wine move.

Wyatt's father was at the end of the kings stairs to his thrown, he stood tall. His shadow layed on the kings body, blocking out the sun coming through the throans room doors. "It's his choice to do what he pleases to do, i didnt train him for nothing my sir." Wyatt's father said with a husk voice, he was a dark character. His voice was deep and husky, he had no emotions to show while he was with the king or anyone else. But to his wife and son, he's a whole new person. A mask over everyone, but not his family.

"Its under my rules for him to be replaced by you when you fall, Zhao." The king's voice became louder when he said his name. Zhao , Wyatt's father's name. Zhao hated how his name is always said around the king's mouth, he never liked it. The king placed his hand on the armchair lifting himself up. "You better sort your son out before i do." He said, trying to stand tall but Zhao was much taller and bigger. The king's face became hot, knowing he has embarrassed himself in front of his right-hand man. But didn't make any show of it. "Now get out." he said turning away to walk to his chambers.

Zhao eyes followed him, never taking his eyes off. He watched as he went into the darkness of the halls. He knew he could sense the king tense up while he was walking away. His eyes burned into the back of his head but didn't dare to turn around.

Zhao let out a sigh while he shook his head slowly from side to side. He knew the king wouldn't do anything to his son, he was too much of a mouse to take a step foot near his family. The king would all ways behind Zhao like he was a shield to him. Zhao knew the king was worthless to everything, too scared to put his foot down.
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

03. My dear family.

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:48 am

"How was the talk with the king?" His wife asked while putting the dinner onto the table, looking at her husband for anything of good hearing. Wyatt looked over to his father, he knew it wasnt good from the look of sorrow on his face. "He didnt like it did he?" Wyatt asked, looking at his mother and back to his father. Zhao looked down to his mudded boots and shook his head. "I tried my son." he took a second to rethink, should he lie? or tell the truth. "You know what he's like with everything around this poor kingdom," he pulled his chair back, making a loud scratch onto the wooden floor. Taking off his dark sky blue cape that looked like wings of an owl, Burge fluff of whatever animal was taken to be made out of it, while gold brass was holding it tight around his shoulders. He placed it onto his chair and sitting down. "He does nothing for himself nor to anyone who is under his dirty shoes." Zhao said with a tired voice, rubbing the bridge of his nose out of stress. Wyatt knew he was getting sick and tired of the kings doing. He wanted to help his father, he was too old to be a fighter anymore, but he never knew how his father can still go on like this for his age. "He's always like this my darling, no one can change anything for him. he will always be a nobody to anyone while he drops to his grave." Wyatt's mother said with a proud voice, leaving a little chuckle to herself. She was right. The kingdom was at its high before the new king was ruling it. His father was a good man but never knew his son could be like this.

Wyatt wanted to change something to this kingdom, but the only big problem that stood in the way, was the king himself. "you have a meeting with him tomorrow Wyatt." Zhao said while eating his food. Wyatt knew what it was going to be.
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

04. What will it take?

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:48 am

The morning sun became to peep out over the hills, it was bright and early for Wyatt but he need to see the king. His gut wasn't feeling great, it felt like something in him wanted to spill out. He was too scared to stand in front of the king alone, but his father wouldn't allow it. Even if the king tell him to perish from his sight away from his son, he wouldn't leave Wyatt by himself.

Zhao looked down at Wyatt, he could tell something was off. Wyatt was looking around trying to pinpoint on anything to keep his mind off. "You never have to be scared of him." Zhao said to his son, looking at him. Wyatt looked back at his father while he moved his hands to his side, "I know i shouldn't, he's too scared to be behind the walls of this place, let alone to draw his sword out." wyatt laughed while his father didnt laught back at what he said."Dont make jokes like that while we are out, you never knew who could hear us even if they are not close." zhao looked behind him and round. it was lucky that no one was on their tails while Wyatt made fun of the king. "Sorry, father" as Wyatt says with a quite voice, he knew it didnt upset him but his father is always on the look out.

Time passed as they walked through the village, and came to the kings doors. They opened with a slow swing as they stepped into the kings territory. Wyatt could feel his gut feeling become stronger and stronger as they get closer and closer, he shouldn't be like this. He wanted to be cold like his father, but it wasn't right for him just yet.

"Welcome Zhao and Wyatt! my two favourite people to protect this land! " The king said with open arms, showing himself like the proud king he was. He was well dressed for himself which was rare to see. "Come, we have food and lovely wine to drink!" he said, throwing his robe over his shoulder like he was the top man, turning his body away from them both and walking inside the throne room. Wyatt looked over at his father like he was in disbelief at what he just saw, his father's face was cold.

Both of them walked slowly behind the king, in the room was a large table. A red sheet with gold sides was on top covering the old table, while tall glasses were spread out. In the middle was the king's crown, why would he put that there? Wyatt asked himself. The king's throne was at the top while two wooden chairs were at both sides, showing how he has no respect for those who are the head knights of his army. Food was placed on the table, freshly cooked for all three of them. Wyatt thought he was going to be standing in front of the king while he would degrade him for his choices, but it was a feast. Did the king change his mind over the night of what he wanted to do?

All three of them sat down at the table, it was quite for a moment. Zhao eyes never left the king, Wyatt could feel the anger from his father. The king spoke up " So, Wyatt. Your father told me what you wanted to become." he said with a smirk on his face, playing with his food. Wyatt looked over to his father for anything, but he didn't say a word. Zhao wanted Wyatt to speak for himself. "I-i don't want to be a right-hand man like my father..." he paused thinking of what to say, " I want to help you fight those who have tried to attack us." He looked at the king, he had a big smirk on his face. He was being cocky to them both. Zhao hand clutched onto the red silk, he still didn't say anything.

"Well...i do have a offer i can give you," As the king pulls out a brown bag, it hit the table hard making a loud clinking noise. money. Wyatts eyes shot to the kings, the same eyes as his father's. Chills went down the kings back, he could sense his father looking at him with the same eyes. They both are scared when they both look at him. The king coughed "i need you to assassinate a king for me" he shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing, "This king, has been wanting my land for the past five years." He took a sip of his wine, placing down the glass and opened his mouth "King Gustavo." with a little glub at the end. Wyatt knew which king he was talking about, the kings older brother. He was much better than this king who was ruling over the north of scottland. But Gustavo was ruling the west side of scottland. He had everything his little brother wanted, happiness, a good community and family, but he never had that. It was out of jealousy on what Wyatt can see, Gustavo wanted the land so these people can get out of his hands.

"He will take the offer," Zhao spoke from the silence that ruled the room. Sitting up in his chat and walking over to the king, grabbing the money off the table. Wyatt didn't have a chance to say anything. He nodded to both of them.

"Perfect," The king says with a wide grin of his face.
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

05. You have become who i want you to be,

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:49 am

Wyatt and His father leave, walking down the same village over and over again for all out their lives. Wyatt is unsure about this as, sweat builds up onto his forehead, he was stressed. He needed something to claim him down, does he run away to somewhere quiter to process what is going? or just follow his dad behind and black out.

They get to the gate of the kingdom, it was starting to rust over from the lack of care. It fits well for this kingdom. Wyatt looked out beond the gate, it was claim. He wishes his mind was too. Wyatt felt his fathers hand on his shoulder as he turned him around to face him. He looked up into his fathers eyes, lifeless. Zhao crouched down onto one knee. his head was facing down towards the ground, not wanting to look at his son.

"You need to take over my son. Become something i've wanted to be." Zhao said, still looking at the ground Wyatt felt his father's hand grab his shoulder more tighter. Wyatt eyes opened wide. All these years he stood behind the king and wanted to be a king himself. All those lives taken for the kings for himself too? He wanted a better place for this kingdom, a better king. Zhao looked up at his so[size=85]n, one eye being covered with his hair, the same eyes as his sons, horrifying. "Watch them." Zhao says with a cold voice that could send chills down your spine. Wyatt knew what his father was talking about. Never, EVER. Take your eyes of the target. Watch every little move they do, and strike.

Wyatt put his hand onto his fathers, "I will my father. I won't let you down." wyatt soothed his voice, making sure his father will be proud of him. Zhao let go, moving his body to stand up straight, "Have this." he say's, moving his hands to unbuckle his cape. Drawing around Wyatts shoulders only to be clipped back on. His father moved his hands to his Belt that was holding a long thick sword. It was his that killed so many. "People will know who you are, but they will never see you." Zhao hands laid out the sword in both of his hands, giving it to Wyatt. Like he was granted the throne. Wyatt now has his father's cape and sword, was this a sign for Wyatt that he is now like his father?

"Now go." Zhao says looking down at his son once again, Wyatt looked back and nodded. Turning his body towards the rusted gates, as they open he walked and walked. He didn't want to look back at his father, he was now him.
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

06. The night walker.

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:50 am

The night blues started to show, and Wyatt was nearly there. He could see the castle in sight. It was gorgeous. Nature was overtaking the castle more than the castle itself. It was taken care of, unlike his kingdom. He held onto his cape, grabbing it tightly. Was he ready to do this? for his family? For a better place? it was right. It was right in all the ways. People will say it's not, but it's for a better life for everywhere who was in the hands of that coward.

He came to the walls of the Gustavo Castle. He knew the lay out quite well from the visits with his father whenever the king woudlnt dare to step out of his own. It was dark, he knew no one will be protrolling the back end. Gustavo was a peacful man, so he didnt need anyone to look out around his castle. But they should have.

One hand out onto the wall and grab, and another, and another. He pushed his body up to climb this tall wall, it was taking the energy out of him but once hes over, it will be done. so he thought. One foot over the top and he was there. He looked up into the sky to map out Gustavo's master bedroom. Spotted. his eyes fixated onto the light signing through, he was still awake. Wyatt let out a sigh, brushing his hand through his hair. It was long like his fahters, braided. So no one can get an easy pull to pull away from his killing. He sighed out of frustration, more climbing to do.

He reached to the window, no one was in the room. Gustavo must be getting ready for bed, wyatt through to himself. It doesn't matter what he will be doing, it will be his last. Pushing onto the glass window to find it unlocked. Smart of Gustavo to do. swinging it open, he climbed through. while he did he looked around the room, on the side was a dark corner with no light shining onto. It was perfect.

Making his move, closing the window behind him while he moved over to the corner. It had a wall to peep to the side too, perfect.

He was right on time. Hearing voices outside of the door, wyatt hopes it's just Gustavo coming into the room. And he was right. The king, north of Scotland, ruler of this grand place. He walked into his bedroom, closing the door behind him, all alone. Just Wyatt and Gustavo.

Wyatt watched. Looking at every detail of the man. Long and slender, how can this man be a king with him looking so weak? his dark black hair coating his shoulders, his white fur like snow. It wouldn't be so white soon. Looking, staring.... waiting.

Wyatt could feel his heart pound in his chest, it felt like it was going to jump out. Then there was a chance. Gustavo back is turned towards Wyatt, his eyes focused on his head. Buring deep into it. Moving slowly out of the shadow. He felt his hand claw into the stone brick wall, feeling the it crumble in his hands. Leaving a big deep mark. Like his father told him, Silence. Wyatt placed his hand onto his sword, Silence. Drawing the sword for a clean shot across at Gustabo's neck, Silence. And swing. black.

Last edited by Mimu on Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

07. Watching, waiting.

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:51 am

Wyatt hands felt warm, eyes wide open looking like they are about to pop out. adrenaline pumps around his body, his hands shake with the sword in both hands, grabbing it tighter and tighter on the handle. Wyatt didnt feel anything, no guilt, no sorrow. He felt cold. Is this how his dad felt?

His ears perked up of the sound of someone coming closer to Gustavo room. He needed to run, but he couldnt. Someone has to see him, the light is broken. Only for a small candle shining so little in the room. His face is lit up by this light, as his eyes fouced on the door. Slowly it opened. A maid came through with a tray of wine.

SMASH! it went onto the ground, the wine bottle exploded onto the floor. It didnt make a difference for both of the red liquids to be on the ground, mixing in together. A loud scream filled Wyatts ears to make him snap out of the transit. His eyes met with the maid, she stood in shock. His eyes where wide like an owl's. The maid didnt want to move, she was too scared of Wyatts eyes looking at her, she thought she was next.

"It's you, The night walker" The maid still didn't move, his eyes were like a trap. You can't look away. Watching.

Wyatt made a move, he was quick like a mouse. Wyatt's feet were quick on the wooden floor, his foot was powerful, damaging the brown boards. His body breaks through the window, the hinges so weak. Making them flap open from his body weight. And he was gone..
Last edited by Mimu on Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

08. Goodbye coward.

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:52 am

It was the morning. Wyatt didn't stop one bit from the travel from Gustavo Kingdom. he felt cold to the touch, No thoughts didn't come into his mind. Next was the king himself.

returning to the gates that he last saw, they opened for him. He walked into the village. He didn't stop. His feet kept on walking, his hand is still on the handle of the sword in his belt. The cold air is filling is lungs, the eraly morning was a mist around.

It didn't take long to come across the king's large doors to enter his castle. They were open for him, he didn't stop in his tracks. Moving and moving to the end of the king's throne.

"You're back! how was it?" The king says with a smile on his face, Wyatt looked at him. The eyes of his fathers. The king could see no emotion in his eyes, just like his father's. Wyatt didn't say anything, his foot walked on one step and another. He was now standing in front of the king.

The king didn't do anything, he was too scared to move. Jett's black eyes with a bright red ring round and one red slit. He watched Wyatt do nothing, the king was a mouse to move. "You did nothing for this kingdom. and you will be a nobody to anyone." Wyatt said as he got closer to the king's face, he could feel how warm it was getting. Watching one sweat drop slowly move down the king's face.

His hand grabbed the sword and black.
Last edited by Mimu on Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

09. Owl eyes!!!

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:54 am

Days passed by, the news spread of both kings being killed by an unknown shadow.

Zhao sit's down on the throne, it was all his now. Next to him was Wyatt, standing there looking into the pack of people who gathered for King Zhao's hearing. Wyatt stood tall, looking proud to be. He was happy for his father to take over this place. The people were happy that he was to be sitting there. He was a favourite to all. His mother was now queen, he was happy for both of them. His father never let him out without a killing mission, it was his proud and joy.

Once the gathering has been done, his father set him out to another village. Outcaster's, those who where "worthless" to the kings side, those who gave and praised him. Lied too.

Taking his horse on the travel, he comes by a poster nailed to the tree blowing so little in the wind. It was high enough for Wyatt to snatch it off. Straightening out the paper with his hands, his eyes widen scanning the first words.

👁👁

"Night Wtalker"
      He's back again! If you see these eyes, look away and run!!
      In the night, death is lurking around those eyes.
      Owl eyes!!!

Wyatt scoffed at the insult, crumbling it up into his hands, and throwing it away onto the mud floor. His horse stomped onto the paper without knowing.

He was now what his father trained him to be, the next Night Walker.

He will be watching.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me