Good Ending

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Good Ending

Postby Thani » Mon May 15, 2023 10:46 am

> Help Him

You tell stark to wait right there as you quickly run off towards the festivities happening in front of you both. In the crowd you easily spot Caulli and call her over, explaining to her that you need some help.

After some time, You and caulli come running back to Stark and she pulls him off towards the Medicine den where she has prepared some sort of a bath for Stark to jump into. With the promise that it will stop him from smelling so bad, he eagerly jumps in and thanks you for taking the time to find a solution to help him so he can join in with everyone.

The village decide they have no problem holding off on the festivities until Caulli and Stark returned and even though the activities started later than usual everyone had a great time. Laughter and Cheerful screaming erupted throughout the night and game after game was won as the whole of Clan clan continued throughout the night with another successful Festival of Fools.

And although this year was not like he had anticipated, it was somehow better. And the Guilty expression he once wore earlier in the night dissipated with a newfound outlook on this night. Never again will he make anyone else feel as bad as he felt, and perhaps lighthearted pranks were all the village had to look forward to in the future.

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me