꧁•⊹٭𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭٭⊹•꧂

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

꧁•⊹٭𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭٭⊹•꧂

Postby canadianhowl » Thu May 04, 2023 4:16 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
x
┌──────────◆︎──────────┐
how they used to be friends

until the faithful night

one didnt realize how much a suggestion

how much

one would change the future

and cause so much harm to the lineage

the one guided by the twins

and the one guided by the dragon

oh how the twins praised the dragon

and that praised mistook to destroy

their heart clouded their judgment

and how they witness the results

how their actions caused a butterfly effect

└──────────◆︎──────────┘

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu May 04, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu May 04, 2023 4:19 pm

┌─────────◆︎─────────┐
entry for stars #2800

name: mottledskip
clan: galactic skies

└─────────◆︎─────────┘
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu May 04, 2023 5:09 pm

┌─────◆︎─────┐
𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤
└─────◆︎─────┘

“he’s such a fine young gentleman isn’t he?” a cat spoke out with a giggle. another cat also giggled and sighed before purring, “he really is… dragonblaze is such an amazing cat. he is so strong and powerful and did you see how he fought in the last battle! he could impress any cat he wanted! come on mottledskip! why don’t you go talk to him! he’s such a polite man I don’t think he’d turn down a chat with a lady.”

“… alright.”

mottledskip slowly stood up and took a deep breath. her friend…poppyheart… she was right about that. dragonblaze was a kind tom cat, he was a perfect man. the she cat slowly made her way over with a smile and a puffed out chest. she wanted to seem impressive and she wanted to stand out to him. “dragonblaze! do you have a minu-“ and she squeaked before tripping over on her paws with a oof. the red tom looked over and gasped upon seeing his clanmate. “you okay? here let me help you! hah you better watch where you’re going.” he laughed softly as he helped her up onto her paws. the two looked at each other and laughed some more before dragonblaze invited her to sit by him. “it’s been a while since we’ve chatted. I remember we used to train together as apprentices but we haven’t ever really talked since. so what’s up? what’s new with you?” the she cat thought and thought before she shrugged, “not much actually. just been doing the patrols that pantherstar wants us to do. I wish I could do more… hey, you maybe wanna hang out more then? we could go hunting and just… hang out.” dragonblaze immediately smiled and nodded his head and mottledskip couldn’t have been happier.

——

“come on! if ya wanna have the first bite of the fish you gotta catch me first before I gobble it all up!” the tom laughed as he raced away with a large bass in his mouth. before this, he had splashed the she cat with water just to get some time to race away. “oh you! come back here!” mottledskip laughed and chased after him. the two raced through the forest and kept chasing each other for ages before she finally leapt on him and they tumbled around landing to a halt underneath a tree. “got you! come on let’s eat, I’m hungry now after all that running.” mottledskip spoke up before she got off of the tom and snatched the bass from his mouth. “hah fine. I suppose you caught me but I tripped!”

“psh no you didn’t! I caught you and that’s that!” she went ahead to tackle him again just to prove it and even dropped the fish on his head.

“oh come on! haha alright alright you win.”

the two settled down and slowly began to eat the meal in peace. it was so nice… so gentle and sunny outside today. mottledskip looked over before she gently nudged dragonblaze and slowly scooted close to him. he didn’t notice and kept eating. that was fine. the meal was lovely, very fulfilling and put them in a nice sleepy state once they were finished. the two decided to stay out a bit later before finally heading back to camp. “thanks for today mottledskip. we should totally do this again. you’re so fun to hang out with!” dragonblaze exclaimed with an excited jump in his steps. “yeah, you’re so amazing and you’re so fun to also hang out with! that was so impressive how you caught that fish! you gotta teach me sometime.”

“yeah yeah! maybe soon I can! alright I’ll see ya tomorrow mottledskip!”
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu May 04, 2023 6:10 pm

┌─────◆︎─────┐
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
└─────◆︎─────┘

“may I ask you a question?

“… yeah”

“… have you ever thought of a family?”

dragonblaze was surprised by this question. a family? well… he hadn’t actually. a family? … a family. “well, no actually. I haven’t thought about that or if I even want any kits of my own. why?”

“oh… well I wanted one but I don’t know with… who. I want a very strong cat though. This might be a huge stretch but I really want a lineage that will go down in history. I want to be the start of an impact for our clan’s future. I know it’s not possible but it sounds nice.”

“an impact huh? that does sound… pretty neat. yeah… yeah hey you got me thinking. this also sounds crazy but… you think it would be possible to actually have like a lineage of leaders? I know pantherstar’s family has 4 generations so far… how far can one go with that? I’m curious… it would be really funny if it was mine! like I can teach my kid to be the best of the best and we could be the strongest clan! the stars will guide us and we will lead the call! I mean… I still don’t know if I really want kittens but… it sounds cool now that you bring it up like that.”

the night was calm… the two cats sit there. one had that idea just for fun… another was actually considering it

——

but it was supposed to just be some crazy imaginative scenario. it wasn’t supposed to be a legitimate goal.

the two have been friends for a while and… mottledskip was ready to finally share her crush for dragonblaze. she happily skipped over to him and invited him to a hunt but… he had changed recently. ever since the conversation, dragonblaze had been insistent in strengthening himself and finding a proper strong mate. he would prove himself to be a great deputy and then leader or even train his offspring to do that. mottledskip decided he needed a break and plus, she could confess to him. she was surprised he even agreed but only if they came when the sun hit the peak of the mountain which… wasn’t much time. mottledskip sighed and eagerly hurried him along to the area she set up.

she barely even got there before the red tom stopped walking seeing as he was getting bored and wanted to go home.

“dragonblaze, I have been wanting to tell you this for a while. look… I really like you like… I love you. you are such a strong cat you’re so handsome and amazing! ever since we began to hang out again I was so excited because I just… well I-“

“that’s cool. I’m sorry mottledskip but I just don’t… feel the same. you’re not who I’m looking for. I’m looking for someone strong and agile and extremely well… just strong. I want a strong lineage. like that idea you told me. it sounded great! it’s something I want!”

“dragonblaze I wasn’t serious with that. you don’t actually mean it right? I said it was some stretch and I should have said I wasn’t serious.”

“well I am serious about it. you’re not who I’m looking for. I am sorry but that’s the truth.”

but… she barely even… and she had prepared an entire meal for him and… she wasn’t…

“dragonblaze, I can accept I might not be the she cat you want but I am serious about the fact I wasn’t serious about that idea!”

but he didn’t listen. the red tom rolled his eyes and slowly began to pad away…
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu May 04, 2023 6:37 pm

┌─────◆︎─────┐
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
└─────◆︎─────┘

mottledskip had separated herself from dragonblaze due to the fear she had seeing how stern he was about her silly idea. she was afraid… this wasn’t supposed to happen. she wasn’t serious no she wasn’t at all and now… dragonblaze had a kitten. a little chocolate tabby tom. oh how that little one had so much potential but her mistake… she should have never spoke about it she should have never asked that question. she sighed as she looked down at her own kitten and smiled. at least this little black tom would be raised to be a nice cat. it doesn’t matter if he would be the worst or the best in the clan, he would be perfect the way he is. she hadn’t noticed that the little chocolate tabby kitten had slowly made his way over.

“papa said I can play with your kitten if that’s okay?”

“haha why of course wyvenkit. my little skunkkit would love to play.” she laughed and gently nudged her younger kit. “skunk, you have a visitor who wants to play.” she purred. the tiny black kitten slowly looked around before smiling and wobbled over to wyvernkit. the two kittens laughed and played. usually parents would talk but, dragonblaze kept his distance and watched his son with a sharp gaze. almost like he was waiting for the kitten to make a mistake… the chance arrived and wyvernkit stumbled and fell on his face. he began to whimper and cry. skunkkit slowly wobbled back to his mother nervously and motioned for her to follow him and help his friend. she obliged but the moment she tried to help wyvernkit up, dragonblaze hissed and raced over blocking her from touching his son.

“dragonblaze he’s hurt! at least comfort him and make sure his nose is okay!”

“he’s fine! get up boy we are not cowards here! you just fell everyone falls it isn’t the end of the world!” the red tom snapped at the little kitten who just whimpered and nodded his head.

“dragonblaze! you better be nicer to your son! what would gorsefleet say if she saw you like this to your son?”

“gorsefleet’s opinion doesn’t bother me. I’m shaping my son up to be a man! a future leader! he will be the best in the clan and so will his descendants! this is my son not yours! concern yourself with yours and leave mine alone. now come on wyvernkit…”

and the red tom grabbed his son by his scruff and walked back to the center of camp. mottledskip was stunned to say the least. he hadn’t snapped like this before… this wasn’t good at all.

“I’m sorry mama I should have made sure he didn’t trip!” skunkkit whimpered and began to sniffle. “oh no no no it’s okay. it’s not your fault little one. dragonblaze just… has a weird way of thinking. wyvernkit will be okay I promise.”

——

and it didn’t stop there. dragonblaze went and had kits with a few she cats. something mottledskip didn’t understand was why he didn’t stick with his first mate. his reasoning was that she was too weak now and he needed someone stronger. it was terrible. by the end of it, he had 5 kits. now wyvernfang and newly tigerfire, brasspaw, falconpaw, and little sharkkit. least with sharkkit’s mother he finally picked her as his final mate and well… she surely was like him. she was called scorchhaze and she loved battles and proving herself. a perfect match for dragonblaze. they were playing with fire and she had a feeling sharkkit would be in the middle of it.

she saw how he treated his kits. he trained them and took them away from their mentors since ‘their teachings weren’t the way he wanted’. it was crazy watching this man. he used to be so gentle and kind and…

if only she hadn’t asked him that question.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu May 04, 2023 7:03 pm

┌─────◆︎─────┐
𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭
└─────◆︎─────┘

“listen to me! dragonblaze please! you have to stop this mindset it isn’t good! I know you want to prove to the clan you’re a strong cat and so is your family but wyvernfang hates you, tigerfire resents you, brassthorn won’t even look at you, falconscratch doesn’t even talk about you and… and sharkshadow… sharkshadow…”

“sharkshadow took my words to heart. he is a fine young warrior, my only achievement of my five kits.”

“but you don’t understand you’re just going to make these kits reinforce this behavior! you have to stop!”

“YOU HAVE TO STOP”

——

the day dragonblaze died… he was taken in by the stars of draco… and he sought his grandkits to see who he would bless his forever guidance. who was the strongest of the kittens… pineapplekit showed great strength and bravery, they were tough and alrewdy eager to prove how they were old enough to leave the camp even at 3 moons. lotuskit as quiet as she was, she was smart and agile… longanpaw was the oldest and already proving themselves but… something about the newborn kitten… wyvernfang had named them after their grandfather… dragonkit.

dragonkit was… different… he was pink…?

no… this was the kitten who would outshine them all. this would be the kitten to rule over the clan for generations to come. and dragonblaze… no… now draco’s spirit looked down at the kitten and touched their nose. the other grandkits watched and mottledskip noticed the look in pineapplekit’s eyes…

she should have stopped him. she should have stopped dragonblaze when she had the chance. this was all her fault. wyvernfang looked pleased… some calmness in his eyes seeing his kit be blessed. he was almost at peace. mottledskip sighed and looked over at her own kitten. skunkfall was laying with his mate puddlewish. she smiled seeing the two toms cuddling. oh how that could have been for dragonblaze’s kits.

it was all her fault

all her fault

all her

canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu May 04, 2023 7:21 pm

┌─────◆︎─────┐
𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
└─────◆︎─────┘

she was laying in the elders den. she was so old… the oldest the clan has had and she has seen the generations go by. unfortunately her grandkits had all passed and her only son was too old to have more. she saw the effect these generations from dragonblaze had caused…

she was hoping that dragonfruit would have been the one to break this attitude and she was hopeful upon learning the truth he had a kit with a kittypet. if she recalled… dragonblaze wanted his lineage to be powerful and strong and pure, pure in clan born cats but here was his grandkit who had a kitten with a kittypet. this kitten wouldn’t be pure in the eyes of dragonblaze… she forgot about the fact how the other offspring of dragonblaze would react. they shunned the pink cat and his kitten and she saw the downfall of how now even he was being ruthless to his son… firepaw.

and then another litter born. pineapplesnap had his own kits and she saw the pressure durainblaze put on himself. pineapplesnap had always vowed to have been the better choice then dragonfruit and he’d show it through their kits. she was thankful lotuswave seemed to not care and she was thankful for when firepaw became a warrior and had his own kits he resented the idea of the strong lineage and let them live how they wanted but now

what about longanfrost? the son of parents who were strict about this ideal. longanfrost was cold and distant… she was afraid about how powerful he might be… their gaze was no good…

and all she could do now was sit and watch the generations unfold upon her. something she could have stopped. she should have never ever said that idea… she should have never

it was her biggest regret… and she wonders often what might have happened if she never did.

maybe her and dragonblaze would have had kits together someday, they’d be true and proud and kind.

dear guides take her back to that possibility in her dreams.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me